Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Nucharge Bodog (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=477413)

JoseMartenez 09-13-2007 09:33 AM

Re: Nucharge Bodog

So has anyone gotten an check to clear into your bank account recently (i.e. the last week and a half or so?) I know the flip side of this is if it's working for people they aren't coming here to chat/post and we're the people who are waiting... but it'd be nice to hear that the ACHs are still going through and it HAS worked for someone recently.

Thanks in advance.

rpr 09-13-2007 10:53 AM

Nucharge said the ATM card would be working by Friday.

I'm trying to figure out how to get the rest of my money.

rpr 09-13-2007 11:03 AM

They just instantly responded to my 30th message and said the traces have been successful and my money would be in my account on Monday. Requested 8/11.

JoseMartenez 09-13-2007 01:15 PM

RPR, that's excellent news. When you say requested 8/11, is that when you made the initial request or when they approved? Do you know the approved date for your ACH?

Let's hope they come through...

rpr 09-13-2007 01:22 PM

Requested 8/11, Approved 8/20 (I think)

Phatsac 09-13-2007 02:11 PM

Bodog Check by Courier for $1500
Requested 8/27
Received 9/13

Pretty good!

ltc748 09-13-2007 06:39 PM

ok so let me try to understand this. The Nucharge ATM IS WORKING now. Is this correct?

ltc748 09-13-2007 07:01 PM

??? anyone, does the atm card work now??

Stosh 09-13-2007 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They just instantly responded to my 30th message and said the traces have been successful and my money would be in my account on Monday. Requested 8/11.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just called them, and was told something similar.

David LoPan 09-13-2007 09:41 PM

I personally waited about 34 days prior to my blowup with Nucharge. I was given the run around and not so much pissed at the missing $1500 but how this company was yanking my [censored] around.

So I did the obvious and sent them a scathing email about me reporting them to the DOJ and other federal agencies if I don't get my money.

Well what do you know, 24 hours later the money was in my account. I closed my account with that fraud company the following day and emailed bodog as well and closed my account there.

I suggest you pressure this company to the full extent, who knows when they might go under.

Also one funny note, prior to my final email they said that I had the option of wiring my money to my bank for $50. I found it odd that after 30+ days (after successful ACH transaction after 9 days or whatever) I still had the option to remove via wire. They were obviously trying to scam me so I did what I had to do.

famousanus03 09-14-2007 01:52 AM

I accidentally cashed out through nucharge. Then i made 5 separate 2500 bank wires on aug 31. They were in my account on friday the 7th so only 5 business days. Only problem fee was fin 45 dollars for each wire and 20 dollars form my bank. However the money got into my account very quick.

JoseMartenez 09-14-2007 09:13 AM

Good news, hopefully. I spoke with them on the phone and they said I should be seeing my echeck (requested 8/9, approved 8/20) by Monday at the latest. I'll update when -- and if -- it happens.

lucydeucy 09-14-2007 10:07 AM

Thanks for all the updates. This is very good information to know. I have a couple questions.

First for people who used the courier option, Did it come via UPS or Fedex or some other carrier? Also, did you receive a tracking number?

Next, for the guys that canceled their Nucharge, Could you please provide some more details of how you accomplished this? I just tried to cash out my entire balance via check and Bodog sent it to Nucharge. I am thinking of redepositing and then closing the Nucharge account.

Lastly, where did you hear of the ATM card no longer working. I have not gotten any email and my account is still showing the ATM method. Is this confirmed as not working?

I am hoping that the Monday timeline is not just lipservice, as I have a small EFT pending from about 2 weeks ago as a test run. It would be nice to see this company get back on the same timelines as when they first started processing cashouts, but I am not holding out much hope.

I look forward to your replies.

JoseMartenez 09-14-2007 10:48 AM

Before Bodog added Nucharge, I did a check by courier. It came with FedEx, and while I received a tracking number, it came after I had already received my package. This was in late July/early August, so I don't know if this problem has been fixed. I did receive it on exactly the 20th business day as promised, so it's definitely a reliable option. Just takes a little while.

I heard the ATM card option was down and is supposed to be up by Monday, but as I have an ACH pending and no money left in my account, I can't confirm. I hope it is coming back, as it was very convenient.

It seems for those who requested withdrawals around 8/8-8/13 and were approved 8/20 are all expected to receive on Monday. A friend of mine actually received an ACH yesterday afternoon, so I'm confident they're finally starting to come through again. When did you submit/when were you approved?

Please keep us posted on your progress as well.

mayday4379 09-15-2007 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thank me later. the ATM card was a great option while it lasted, but it's over for now. have Bodog send you a check - all this Nucharge tracing your money [censored] is unacceptable, and scary

[/ QUOTE ]

so you chose to pay all the conversion fees then requested a check by courier?

rpr 09-17-2007 11:09 AM

liars

only the 5th or 6th lie

anyone else get their money? and my RB is late

chesspain 09-17-2007 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and my RB is late

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto

tangled 09-17-2007 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and my RB is late

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't get it from your affiliate? I am new to RB, and I hadn't recieved my july pymt. by the 15th of Aug. so I contacted my affiliate.They said bd was suppose to put it into my account themselves by the 5th. They checked on it and came back and said bd isn't doing it that way anymore. Long story short: I finally received my july money but not until sept 16th, but I received my aug pymt then too. My affiliate put it into my stars account but apparently they could have done it into several other sites too, just not BD. Go figure.

Stosh 09-17-2007 06:40 PM

Predictably, I didn't receive my ACH today, even though they assured me it would be in.

JoseMartenez 09-17-2007 07:08 PM

Same here, Stosh. They told me today at the latest, and now they're telling me sometime this week. Argh. This is getting so ridiculously frustrating. I just want my money! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

rpr 09-17-2007 08:21 PM

A supervisor at Nucharge admitted that the Nucharge reps via phone and email will tell you anything and it won't necessarily be true. This supervisor is trying to send my payouts via international wire but is not sure she can reverse my ACHs yet.

I suggest call and ask to speak to a supervisor...

My problem with this is the fact they lie. If they say, 30 days that's fine, just don't say a date and then 3-weeks later keep saying more dates which are just more lies.

tangled 09-17-2007 08:50 PM

let me see if I have this right. The bank wire, as far as has been reported is fairly quick and reliable, it just costs $45?

If you are thinking about leaving Bodog, this way wouldn't be so horrible?

hokey 09-17-2007 11:01 PM

Well I was also told that the funds would be in my account on Monday.

They were not. I emailed them and this is the reply

Thanks for your email,

Unfortunately we are unable to offer time frames as to when these funds will reach your account.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for you patience in this matter.

Please rest assured that we are doing everything to expedite the funds to you.

Please do not hesitate to call 1866 760 1861 if you have any further questions.

Kind regards
Customer support

Needless to say but if I ever get those funds(or even if i don't) I will never deal with nucharge again.

David LoPan 09-18-2007 01:25 AM

too the recent latecomers who haven't received their funds, here is my ticket I sent to nucharge 2 days before I received my money...the tone is pretty harsh but I wanted my $1500 after 34 days of being dicked around.

"Please forward this message to the nearest Nucharge Manager/supervisor: This is an unacceptable situation that your company has put me in. I have given this a lot of thought and after weighing my options I have decided that if I do not receive my $1500 withdrawal within 48 hours of this support ticket being opened I will be contacting the necessary authorities in an effort to recover what I believe to be stolen funds. I have already contacted a lawyer in this matter and he has informed me that I should contact both local and federal authorities as well as the US Dept of Justice who have recently singlehandedly shutdown another internet based ACH processor known as neteller. At this point I consider your company actions fraudulent and as previously stated I will continue to pursue your company until either my funds are recovered or your company is held liable for violating what I assume are numerous banking and interstate wire-fraud sanctions."

David LoPan 09-18-2007 01:26 AM

obviously my email is fake and by that I mean misleading, i don't have time nor conviction to contact a lawyer or the police but the email instilled a little fear in them which was my goal so 24 hours after this email was sent I received my money free and clear in my checking acct.

cardman 09-18-2007 02:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
obviously my email is fake and by that I mean misleading, i don't have time nor conviction to contact a lawyer or the police but the email instilled a little fear in them which was my goal so 24 hours after this email was sent I received my money free and clear in my checking acct.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very well written e-mail. It's unfortunate that you admitted you were bluffing. Now the same tactic might not work for someone else.

JoseMartenez 09-18-2007 07:32 AM

Success!

I logged into my bank account this morning, and I FINALLY received my ACH from Nucharge. They had told me on Friday no later than Monday, and, for what its worth, it looks like I did receive it late last night.

As I doubt I'll be playing much on Bodog anymore right now, I wish the rest of you luck. I need to find a new site to play on, so I'll be taking suggestions. I'll definitely miss the convenience of sportsbetting/poker in one place, but I really don't want to deal with this anymore...

2easy 09-18-2007 11:12 AM

approved: 8/16

echeck in bank: 9/18

Stosh 09-18-2007 01:03 PM

I finally received my ACH today...

Requested: 8/11
Received: 9/18

... [censored] you Nucharge!

superpokermon 09-18-2007 01:40 PM

My ACH also showed up in my bank account today. It was effective dated yesterday, so I guess NuCharge was actually telling the truth when they said Monday.

requested: 8-9
approved: 8-18
received: 9-18

stoaf88 09-18-2007 02:38 PM

i got my echeck today too. requested 8-11, approved 8-18 recieved today 9-18. I am now closing my nucharge account.

j2zooted 09-19-2007 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i requested cashout from nucharge on 8/7 for 500 by their echeck method, it was declined on 8/17. i just got off the phone with them. the guy in support suggested that i clicked i didn't want to confirm this transaction when i requested it. i really doubt it, but it is possible. why would it have been pending for ten days if i didnit confirm it? whatever. he then said he would process it again, and it should be in my checking account within 10 business days. we'll see.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok update with mine. on the nucharge website, it was approved on the 27th, it is now the 6th and the money is not in my checkink account. it has been over ten business days. i called customer support a couple minutes ago, and the rep said that it was 21 business days. i asker her where it said that on their website, and her reply was that she cant see the website we see from her computer. wtf? this is customer support right? i tell her im not real worried about the money, but the fact that this has been such a hassle really makes me not want to do business with them. she says she understands, that they get lots of phone calls like these, that they are trying to get new payment processors (they arent one?), blah blah blah. so i keep waiting, i'll call back when the twenty one days are up if it isnt in my account and get their next round of excuses. will update when i know more.

[/ QUOTE ]

it finally hit my bank account today. 40 something days is not accepttable. i cahsed out the rest of my roll. i i requested check by courier, but they stuck it in nucharge, soemthing about terms i agreed to, blah blah blah. im done with them for now, this isnt reliable. will update when my second cashout hits

BigUpS 10-15-2007 06:15 PM

Is anyone else still waiting on their Nucharge echecks withdrawals? I requested one on Sept 3rd and still haven't received anything yet.

tangled 10-15-2007 06:19 PM

requested 10/1.
$500.00
still listed as pending.

adam23065 10-17-2007 10:06 AM

Has anyone received a withdrawal by echeck lately? I have been waiting 22 days. Should I worry?

Bahuny 10-17-2007 11:32 AM

I have been waiting on mine since Sept. 1

j2zooted 10-17-2007 07:03 PM

requested withdrawal for the rest of my roll on 9/17, approved one week later, still hasnt hit my bank account

adam23065 10-17-2007 09:28 PM

Really what options do we have??? Bahuny what are you going to do?? This is [censored].

The 13th 4postle 10-17-2007 09:57 PM

I just called their customer service because of my credit card verification form. What a pain..... ID is too dark I have to pay to fax it again. lol she told me pending takes a couple of hours.

The 13th 4postle 10-17-2007 10:06 PM

How does the Nucharge account system work? It seems to be the preffered method here?