Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What is the best sex you've ever had? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=405034)

mrkilla 05-18-2007 01:36 PM

Re: What is the best sex you\'ve ever had?

[ QUOTE ]

Hard to say what was "the best", but a few stand out in my mind. The latest was about 2 months ago, and it was a threesome with my g/f and an insanely hot 20 year old. (I'm 51, btw [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]).
Then, there was sex with 4 women in one night at a private party in Manhattan. And a triple bj another time. A few other standouts too....

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew you could put this thread to shame [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

blinden84 05-18-2007 03:02 PM

This one time, I boned the [censored] out of my ottoman, it was the nuts. Even let me tape the whole thing.

fslexcduck 05-18-2007 03:52 PM

first day i discovered vibrators. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

absoludicrous 05-18-2007 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This one time, I boned the [censored] out of my ottoman, it was the nuts. Even let me tape the whole thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF....

Hass 05-18-2007 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
first day i discovered vibrators. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a bash toward all of us or what? lol

blinden84 05-18-2007 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Vibrators are also awesome in consensual hetero sexual intercourse

Isura 05-18-2007 04:36 PM

Both times at school. Disabled bathroom and top floor of psych department

hamsamich 05-18-2007 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

duck...you know this is also some of the best sex for us too right??

fslexcduck 05-18-2007 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

duck...you know this is also some of the best sex for us too right??

[/ QUOTE ]

hadn't given it too much thought, to be honest. but, sweet!

oddjob 05-18-2007 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

especially after i shoot my load after 2 mins.

hamsamich 05-18-2007 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

especially after i shoot my load after 2 mins.

[/ QUOTE ]

Odd....you do know the vib is for HER right??? lol
j/k bro

RayPowers 05-18-2007 05:00 PM

I notice no one said prom.

Ray

A S U 05-18-2007 06:06 PM

My first GF in college hands down. She was an absolute bitch and a total head case, but she was a screamer, loved role-playing, pulling hair, being tied up and she loved to get spanked. Was an absolute blast in bed.

hyde 05-18-2007 07:53 PM

I picked up an older woman at a club last night. She was a real looker for 40 years old and was in great shape.

We enjoyed a lengthy conversation and, after several drinks had passed, she asked me "have you ever had the Sportsman's Double?"
I told her I had not heard of it and asked her what it was. She replied, "It's a threesome with a mother and daughter."

We had several more drinks and she said, "You know, this is your lucky night. Let's go to my house and we'll have that Sportsman's Double."

I couldn't believe my luck. We went back to her place. She opened the front door, turned the hall light on, walked to the foot of the stairs and shouted...

"Mom, are you still awake?"

Isura 05-18-2007 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I picked up an older woman at a club last night. She was a real looker for 40 years old and was in great shape.

We enjoyed a lengthy conversation and, after several drinks had passed, she asked me "have you ever had the Sportsman's Double?"
I told her I had not heard of it and asked her what it was. She replied, "It's a threesome with a mother and daughter."

We had several more drinks and she said, "You know, this is your lucky night. Let's go to my house and we'll have that Sportsman's Double."

I couldn't believe my luck. We went back to her place. She opened the front door, turned the hall light on, walked to the foot of the stairs and shouted...

"Mom, are you still awake?"

[/ QUOTE ]

great story

absoludicrous 05-19-2007 01:01 AM

Eagerly awaiting ssrk10043's story...

deaders 05-19-2007 06:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My first GF in college hands down. She was an absolute bitch and a total head case, but she was a screamer, loved role-playing, pulling hair, being tied up and she loved to get spanked. Was an absolute blast in bed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh... sounds exactly like the girl I dated in my first year of uni.

AlexM 05-19-2007 01:05 PM

Re: What is the best sex you\'ve ever had

[ QUOTE ]
My first experience with a squirter was also my first time doing anal. That was fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

The first time with a squirter is great. By the 20th, you just wish it wasn't so damned messy. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Fast Food Knight 05-19-2007 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I had a threesome once with two girls. One was my GF and the other one was a gal she met online. It was hot hot hot hot and fun fun fun fun.. The explosion at the end was of Mt Saint Helens magnitude, lol. Every guy should have a threesome at least once in their life

[/ QUOTE ]

To you guys who have had threesomes involving your girlfriend: were there any jealousy or insecurity issues in the aftermath? I've always wondered about this and no, I'm not considering it.

AlexM 05-19-2007 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread is useless without pics

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.cinetrange.com/films/t/te.../sex-small.jpg

Do puppets count as NSFW?

bowens 05-19-2007 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I had a threesome once with two girls. One was my GF and the other one was a gal she met online. It was hot hot hot hot and fun fun fun fun.. The explosion at the end was of Mt Saint Helens magnitude, lol. Every guy should have a threesome at least once in their life

[/ QUOTE ]

To you guys who have had threesomes involving your girlfriend: were there any jealousy or insecurity issues in the aftermath? I've always wondered about this and no, I'm not considering it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes.