Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Any Full Tilt regulars on here? NL 200 and NL 100 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=350450)

Push_Fold 03-19-2007 07:17 PM

Re: Any Full Tilt regulars on here? NL 200 and NL 100

Yes. Sometimes.

PuppyFridayYall 03-19-2007 10:47 PM

I don't play this high on there but I will be soon.

Jake

SimaoMacaco 03-21-2007 02:57 AM

Off topic but.. Does anyone use any rakeback on full tilt and how does it work?

JadeRedstone 03-21-2007 04:10 AM

Yeah I use rake back via RakeTheRake.com and it works great.
Sadly, If you already have a money account you can't start collecting rake back on it. And we all know its not allowed to open multi accounts.

Rake back is great. They pay straight to my FT account once a month and in the low level I plays it is a hugh part of my poker income.
If you are going to join RakeTheRake , please mention my name : Danny Rotshtein

As for rigged, I keep seeing people claiming any site is rigged. Its true, playing at the micro levels you often see someone push with T7o , yhou call with your A's and he spike's 2 pairs , boat or a str8.

However, how often to this people push and no body call? And few times when they push with crap my hand actually held. So I do put it down to simply bad players get lucky.

I just find it hard to believe that a site that make so much money a day legit will risk losing costumers to make just a little more.

As a proof I was watching Gus Hansen playing Omaha hi the other day.
Everytime he pushed or called AI with 2 top pairs, villain had a set or made str8..
Do you think they will screw with one of their Poker Pro's?

Even worse, every time that happened, Gus will fill up (against the same player) do you think FT is stupid enough to rig it in favor of their Pro's?

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Enough said.

BTW, I play mostly $10NL , $25Nl and loads of $10 S&G's
If you have any clue how to play poker, please stay away from my tables [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Eternal 03-22-2007 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know regulars at 100 and 200 have been mentioned, but what about 400? I'm thinking of moving up soon, and wondering if there's a big difference in the games and who to avoid/seek out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur, I would also like to hear everyone's thoughts on middle stakes full ring regulars at Full Tilt Poker. Does anyone on here play at those levels? If so, who and how are the regulars

SimaoMacaco 03-24-2007 06:51 PM

Has anyone noticed a good time to play? I am from the UK and i tend to find that my day time play tends to put me up with nearly all regulars. Geez, early morning i just do not bother as every 50Nl table is populated by rocks or tags.. okay i can get by by stealing and scrapping for every last chip..

Then.. 10pm+ my time.. 6pm+ ET more and more donks seem to turn up.

Anyone else found any play time better or worse?

Ron Burgundy 03-24-2007 07:23 PM

Really? I play 50NL and I've never seen a bad time to play. The games are gooooood.

billzfan86 03-24-2007 08:36 PM

The best times to play are 7:00pm-4:00 am eastern time with 9pm-2am being real juicy.

BigBiceps 03-29-2007 12:00 PM

Anyone know if TheSnake-28 is a 2+2'r?

MotorBoatingSOB 03-29-2007 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone know if TheSnake-28 is a 2+2'r?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be very surprised if this is the case. He's far too passive preflop, meaning that if he is a 2p2'er he doesn't follow a lot of the advice given on these forums.

Take it FWIW, I have played about 10k hands with him.

Ron Burgundy 03-29-2007 02:51 PM

Hey if anyone wants to sell their databases from 100-200NL PM me.

Push_Fold 03-29-2007 04:48 PM

Not all 2+2ers play the same style. Plenty of nitty mcnits around here too.

Smart Money 05-01-2007 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Narena solid? Hrm...

Full Tilt Poker
$1/$2 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
8 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
UTG: $206.40
Hero (UTG+1): $240
MP1: $211.65
MP2: $203.10
CO: $21.75
BTN: $192.60
SB: $83.35
Narena: $236

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Thttp://legopoker.com/hh/images/diamond.gif 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($3, 8 players)
UTG folds, Hero folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, CO folds, <font color="red">BTN raises to $6</font>, SB folds, Narena calls $4

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 4http://legopoker.com/hh/images/diamond.gif 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($13, 2 players)
Narena checks, <font color="red">BTN bets $8</font>, Narena calls $8

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 4http://legopoker.com/hh/images/diamond.gif 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]] ($29, 2 players)
Narena checks, <font color="red">BTN bets $18</font>, Narena calls $18

<font color="black">River:</font> 4http://legopoker.com/hh/images/diamond.gif 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]] ($65, 2 players)
<font color="red">Narena bets $26</font>, BTN calls $26

<font color="black">Results:</font>
BTN had Jhttp://legopoker.com/hh/images/club.gif 8http://legopoker.com/hh/images/club.gif (two pair, Jacks and Eights) and won $114
Narena had Qhttp://legopoker.com/hh/images/club.gif Qhttp://legopoker.com/hh/images/diamond.gif (a pair of Queens)
Final Pot: $114.00 ($3.00 rake)

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.

I'll mix my play up.

Here, I'm pretty sure you're raising without a strong hand, and more often than not I'll take bets from you on flop and turn. Also if your mediocre hand has a piece of the board, I can take another bet off you on the river too. It didn't work out this time, but 12 tabling, and playing 125,000 hands a month, I'm only interested in what is +EV long-term.

Good luck at the tables, but be careful when you're sitting with me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

-Narena

e_phemeral 05-01-2007 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm considering moving over to FT to try for this $600 100% bonus. Can any of the regulars over there, or people who've done it, tell me how realistic it would be to clear at 25NL and how long it would take on 4-8 tables, 5 hours a day, 5 days a week. The bonus grid on bonuswhores.com reckons 1-2 months. Also, how easy would it be to auto-pilot as a rock to break even and would that affect my bonus/rakeback? (My understanding of MGR is that it wouldn't).

All this talk of riggedness is making me slightly uneasy about the move. Why would the likes of Townsend, Ivey etc. be playing on there if it was fixed? Also what are your opinions on the Kennedy assassination, Moon landing, and the Bilderberg group? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just cleared $60 of a $150 bonus in about 2,500 hands at $50NL. It is slow going clearing bonus on Full Tilt.

e_phemeral 05-01-2007 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am going to analyze the stats I have from the 30K hands there where I was ai and ahead later this week (about 250 of them). I'm curious if it just seems like they suck out more.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't waste your time, as your sample is WAY too small. I would be astonished if something fishy was going on, but only an analysis of hundreds of thousands of hands will allow you to 'confirm' anything.

As I say, I don't believe it, but even a sceptic like me has to admit that there do seem to be more suckouts at FT.

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys all seem to be unaware of the obvious reason why you "think" there are more suckouts on Full Tilt. First of all, there may not be more suckouts, it may just be your perception. However, perhaps it is true that there are more suckouts than on other sites. That is absolutely normal if you assume that there are worse players playing at Full Tilt than the other sites.

For example, I played exclusively on Absolute (with rakeback) from around October, 2006 to April, 2007. I just took all my money off recently and will not go back because the games at Absolute, at least for me, are just too tough to beat. There are very few really bad players. You just don't see people stacking off like morons with weak hands (TPGK, etc.).

Recently, I put money on Full Tilt and have been playing there for a week or so and OMG OMG OMG - it's like I just rediscovered poker. People stacking off left and right with crappy hands. I almost can't believe it when I see it. It has completely renewed my faith in online poker and in my own game. In just one week at Full Tilt, I realize that I have been depressingly grinding out break-even stats at Absolute playing against a lot of good tough players (even at low stakes), when I could have been living it up at Full Tilt playing against donkeys.

Now I'm not saying that everyone at Full Tilt sucks. Its just that I can say (based on my small sample size) that there are a lot more donkeys playing there than at Absolute. Which makes sense given the high profile of Full Tilt - commercials all over TV - it's probably one of the more well known sites.

Anyway, more donkeys = more people putting their money in bad = more people sucking out. It's just simple math.

Trust me, getting sucked out on for stacks is a good thing. Go to absolute. You'll have to wait a couple of weeks before you are lucky enough to stack some moron with a weak holding.

LifeTilt 05-01-2007 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Narena solid? Hrm...

Full Tilt Poker
$1/$2 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
8 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
UTG: $206.40
Hero (UTG+1): $240
MP1: $211.65
MP2: $203.10
CO: $21.75
BTN: $192.60
SB: $83.35
Narena: $236

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Thttp://legopoker.com/hh/images/diamond.gif 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($3, 8 players)
UTG folds, Hero folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, CO folds, <font color="red">BTN raises to $6</font>, SB folds, Narena calls $4

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 4http://legopoker.com/hh/images/diamond.gif 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($13, 2 players)
Narena checks, <font color="red">BTN bets $8</font>, Narena calls $8

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 4http://legopoker.com/hh/images/diamond.gif 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]] ($29, 2 players)
Narena checks, <font color="red">BTN bets $18</font>, Narena calls $18

<font color="black">River:</font> 4http://legopoker.com/hh/images/diamond.gif 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]] ($65, 2 players)
<font color="red">Narena bets $26</font>, BTN calls $26

<font color="black">Results:</font>
BTN had Jhttp://legopoker.com/hh/images/club.gif 8http://legopoker.com/hh/images/club.gif (two pair, Jacks and Eights) and won $114
Narena had Qhttp://legopoker.com/hh/images/club.gif Qhttp://legopoker.com/hh/images/diamond.gif (a pair of Queens)
Final Pot: $114.00 ($3.00 rake)

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.

I'll mix my play up.

Here, I'm pretty sure you're raising without a strong hand, and more often than not I'll take bets from you on flop and turn. Also if your mediocre hand has a piece of the board, I can take another bet off you on the river too. It didn't work out this time, but 12 tabling, and playing 125,000 hands a month, I'm only interested in what is +EV long-term.

Good luck at the tables, but be careful when you're sitting with me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

-Narena

[/ QUOTE ]

Narena speaks... If I reach my $4500k goal early this month I'll join you at NL200.

kidpokeher 05-01-2007 08:28 PM

I've played on tables with Narena a lot this past month. Good player.

bottomset 05-01-2007 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
$4500k

[/ QUOTE ]

that is a lot of money to make at nl100

LifeTilt 05-01-2007 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Many of my friends that play for a living laugh at me because I immediately assume someone flopped a set or has higher overs if they call my preflop bet and potted postflop cbet ("no way they're floating!" I always proclaim). Well, Narena has always had either and it kinda pisses me off. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I only logged 11k hands at NL200 last month. I'm hoping to double that for May and move up full time soon after.

Smart Money 05-02-2007 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Many of my friends that play for a living laugh at me because I immediately assume someone flopped a set or has higher overs if they call my preflop bet and potted postflop cbet ("no way they're floating!" I always proclaim). Well, Narena has always had either and it kinda pisses me off. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I only logged 11k hands at NL200 last month. I'm hoping to double that for May and move up full time soon after.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tell you what- give me your player name, and next time I hit a set against you, I'll fold. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

All the best,
Narena.

Theo_Brixton 05-02-2007 02:27 PM

How do you play so many hands a month doesn't it drive you out of your mind? Also any chance you could post a graph of what your results are like? Peace.

On that one hand I can kinda see why you play it that way, I just think it's dangerous because you aren't defining his hand and you're giving him cheap chances to suck out.

Smart Money 05-03-2007 05:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How do you play so many hands a month doesn't it drive you out of your mind? Also any chance you could post a graph of what your results are like? Peace.

On that one hand I can kinda see why you play it that way, I just think it's dangerous because you aren't defining his hand and you're giving him cheap chances to suck out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I average about 6 hours a day (180/month), but it's my full-time profession so I have no other work. It's not too tedious. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'm more than happy to share results with you. I keep detailed daily P&amp;L results.

Narena.

LifeTilt 05-10-2007 10:53 PM

I'm going to create a HAG bot on FullTilt and let him loose. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

WC101 05-16-2007 03:37 PM

Hi, Im rather new to some of this lingo. Could you be kind enough to tell me what 11/7/5 means. Also did you get the data somewhere on line or from a data tracker that you run while playing? If its the latter which would you recommend using. Thanks for your help. Ive played IamDaisy quite a few times, had the same style as the late BigAL007, never talked, played a lot of tables... very disciplined only played AA KK QQ JJ AK limped with anything else only if in position otherwise folded. Very aggressive pre and post, and usually a big winner. Had all the making of a good bot. Just like BigAL007 he moved up, got to 1/2 then closed account.

Albert Moulton 05-16-2007 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi, Im rather new to some of this lingo. Could you be kind enough to tell me what 11/7/5 means. Also did you get the data somewhere on line or from a data tracker that you run while playing? If its the latter which would you recommend using. Thanks for your help. Ive played IamDaisy quite a few times, had the same style as the late BigAL007, never talked, played a lot of tables... very disciplined only played AA KK QQ JJ AK limped with anything else only if in position otherwise folded. Very aggressive pre and post, and usually a big winner. Had all the making of a good bot. Just like BigAL007 he moved up, got to 1/2 then closed account.

[/ QUOTE ]

11/7/5 =

11% V$PIP (Voluntary Money Put In Pot) measures loose/tight preflop.

7% PFR (Preflop Raise) measures preflop aggression.

5.0 Total Post-Flop Aggression Factor = (Bet+Raise)/Call so that a 1.0 means frequency of betting and raising equals the frequency of calling. Folding does not effect the number. 2.0 or higher is aggressive. Lower is pretty passive.

These are from PokerTracker. You should buy PokerTracker. You should also get a Heads Up display for stats like PokerAce Heads Up Display (PAHUD).

MyTurn2Raise 05-16-2007 03:58 PM

it's awesome that a large portion of this thread is the Johnstown botshop

in other news, I might be a reg at FTP 100 pretty soon
12 tables is just too easy and I want to increase my hourly

I'm not good enough to beat higher levels

Done like Dinner 05-16-2007 04:03 PM

I have played on a smaller site for the past few years (True Poker) and I am heading over to Full Tilt for the rakeback and buy in bonus. Pokertracker cant be used on TP. Does the tracker slow down the computer or is it a program running in the back ground only when you have the program running.
Looking forward to seeing some of you soon. Should be about a 10-16K hand a month player....see you soon.

WC101 05-16-2007 04:05 PM

Thanks for clearing that up. I belong to pokeredge. And I was pretty sure the 11 was V$PIP but wanted to be sure. I got him at 10.1/6/4.8 and thats every hand he's ever played under IAMDaisy. Still, thats pretty damn good stats. Since you're in the know, heres another question. FTP wont let me get a rakeback on an established account. Should I close it and start a new one going through a rake back plan? Is it worth it?

mack848 05-16-2007 06:07 PM

I tried to play FT again last night, after a month off since the software update. The terrible lag stopped me as soon as I got 4 tables up and running - so it's back to nitty Party for me. Quite simply FT + PAHud + PT = 100% CPU utilization.

raistlinx 05-16-2007 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I tried to play FT again last night, after a month off since the software update. The terrible lag stopped me as soon as I got 4 tables up and running - so it's back to nitty Party for me. Quite simply FT + PAHud + PT = 100% CPU utilization.

[/ QUOTE ]
I run the same thing and it runs great for me. My CPU is only running about 12%

CPHoya 05-16-2007 09:56 PM

[censored] hate Full Tilt at this point. Over 50,000 hands I've seen some truly absurd stuff, culminating in a pretty sick 15BI downswing over the last two sessions.

Set over set, set lost to flopped J8 straight after I [censored] 3-BET MY NINES, hilarious flush flops, losing to one-outers on the river 3 times in one hour, knowing your overpair is ahead and watching the other overpair catch a set on the turn, etc.

Site sucks, I'm done with it. Not saying it's rigged against me, saying instead that the action isn't true. Not the same thing.

Same name while I played there, though.

kidpokeher 05-16-2007 11:34 PM

I've got you as a net loser. ($.85) over 88 hands. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

King Spew 05-17-2007 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
... nitty Party ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oxymoron?

mack848 05-17-2007 07:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
... nitty Party ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oxymoron?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha. I used to think that way. Now when I open up 12 tables of $100 or $200, I struggle to find a table above 20% vpip - and every table has 2 or 3 &lt;12% vpips.

FT is much better, but I can't use it. I just wish someone could figure out why one person with a 2.6 GHz CPU and 1 Gig of RAM can play 12 tables - and someone else with the same setup can't play 4.

dsw 05-17-2007 11:00 AM

do you use pokeroffice? if you do, change to PT/PA, uses a lot less ressources(went from 6 tables running bad to 9 running perfect)
my first 2 days really sucked at FT everytime i went all in with the best hand i lost(~10 buyins) which got me on tilt losing like 3-4more buyins
also the game is REALLY different from PP/PS at NL25
ive adjusted my game and i just 4 BI up(including bonus) over 20k hands

mack848 05-17-2007 01:18 PM

No, I run PT &amp; PAHud with FT.

You still have to set PAHud to 'flicker free', don't you?

Ron Burgundy 05-18-2007 03:44 AM

Anyone know if Chambraigne is a 2+2er? He 12-tables 100NL, and seems to play about 18 hours a day.

dsw 05-19-2007 05:57 AM

the site is driving me crazy...
i cant seem to win. Out of 69 AI where i was at least 70% favor to win when we went AI, i lost 47
every day the same damn thing. i play decent poker am up a bit then comes the bad beat series

vizer02 05-19-2007 06:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone know if Chambraigne is a 2+2er? He 12-tables 100NL, and seems to play about 18 hours a day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes he is, but I don't know if I should disclose his handle on here...he does post here in the Full Ring forum though

raistlinx 05-19-2007 08:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the site is driving me crazy...
i cant seem to win. Out of 69 AI where i was at least 70% favor to win when we went AI, i lost 47
every day the same damn thing. i play decent poker am up a bit then comes the bad beat series

[/ QUOTE ]
I went through something similar as well, but it swung the other way soon enough.