Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Official PREPAID VISA thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=338749)

pokerg1 04-18-2007 09:35 PM

Re: Virtual Prepaid Visa

what store sell gift2go??? ive searched everywhere and there is no walgreens near me

rurollin 04-19-2007 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what store sell gift2go??? ive searched everywhere and there is no walgreens near me

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the only place I know of.. You can goto https://www.allaccessgift.com/gift/index.m enter your zip and go buy a All Access Visa card, these also work..

pokerg1 04-19-2007 07:36 PM

what kind of info do u have to give out with allaccess?? or is it a card where you go buy it in a store and use it right away?

Teh1337zor 04-19-2007 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what kind of info do u have to give out with allaccess?? or is it a card where you go buy it in a store and use it right away?

[/ QUOTE ]

once you get it you need to register it i think

ProfBets 04-19-2007 07:59 PM

Guys, all access don't work anymore on stars/ FT or at least they didnt for me... I tried multiple times, registered them, everything and never seemed to work... so I had to use mine at bodog after days of almost breaking my computer lol. so just be warned...

youthies 04-19-2007 08:07 PM

Has anyone tried depositing with www-card on UB?

DLKeeper1 04-19-2007 08:07 PM

I used an all access Visa card 2 days ago and it worked fine on FTP

ProfBets 04-19-2007 08:08 PM

Did you register it before you tryed to deposit? Maybe that was my problem or maybe they just hate me, have no [censored] clue...

DLKeeper1 04-19-2007 08:40 PM

yes I registered before I used it...very simple registration process

136913691369 04-20-2007 04:24 AM

another warning for you guys..

if you guys use netspend.com's pre-paid VISA and fund it with paypal, you might get a locked account on paypal. I don't know if paypal is locking numerous accounts or just mine. FWIW I was making pretty big transfers, 2k-3k range so maybe if you make smaller transfers you won't get flagged.

rurollin 04-20-2007 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yes I registered before I used it...very simple registration process

[/ QUOTE ]

The time I used it, no I didn't register it.. Bought the gift card, came home and loaded up FT...

TIEdup14 04-29-2007 05:15 AM

Just tried the www card, and it didnt work on either FT or Stars.

FMTT [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

what can I do with this useless thing now?

Pokerbrat 04-29-2007 11:33 AM

I tried to deposit with an All-Access gift card, but it says that my card number is not valid when I called customer support. I guess that means that it was not validated correctly??

Jockser 04-30-2007 09:12 PM

I did the www-card.com today. I didn't work at first and finaly went through. I'll spare you everything I went through and the people I talked with, but I did want to share that out of my experiance I believe that there is an intermittant problem caused by the way PokerStars processed Visa charges. I'm guessing that they have multiple interfaces with the Visa clearnce house and that www-card only works via internet interface. I think that the times mine was rejected they were communicating via a telephony interface instead of IP (internet) after trying serval times over a period of 3 1/2 hours it finaly was approved.

Just thought I'd share......

ngn 04-30-2007 09:22 PM

A note to the above, it seems that if you log in with the card number on the www-card site then it has a better chance of going through stars.

Another VERY strange thing happened today with the www-card. I bought a card on 4/21 with a Commerce Bank check card. There was a pending transaction for a week and then it was removed today from the pending transactions (and nothing got posted to the history). I called Commerce and asked them about it and they said that the funds "expired" for the company because they did not take it. I asked if this could somehow bite me later on and he said no since the money was available to them but they did not get it in time. Very odd.

mayday4379 04-30-2007 09:57 PM

the www-card charges a $2.75 load fee, then 3% for all gambling transactions? Can someone confirm that they charge the 3% to load to a poker site?

ngn 04-30-2007 10:28 PM

I usually just do the full amount without any problems. So I pay $102.75 and is able to load $100 into pstars without issue.

TIEdup14 05-01-2007 04:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Another VERY strange thing happened today with the www-card. I bought a card on 4/21 with a Commerce Bank check card. There was a pending transaction for a week and then it was removed today from the pending transactions (and nothing got posted to the history). I called Commerce and asked them about it and they said that the funds "expired" for the company because they did not take it. I asked if this could somehow bite me later on and he said no since the money was available to them but they did not get it in time. Very odd.

[/ QUOTE ]

EXACT same thing happened with me

TIEdup14 05-01-2007 04:44 AM

Does anyone know how to get money off of a www card? I have money on it that isnt working for FT or PS that I'd like to get back somehow...

TIEdup14 05-01-2007 03:19 PM

bump for help [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

burningyen 05-03-2007 02:10 PM

Does everyone close their giftcards.com account after using their card? I notice that they charge a $2.50/month administrative fee after the 1st 6 months. They charge $5 to close your account:

http://www.giftcards.com/company/fee_schedule.html

burningyen 05-03-2007 02:36 PM

nvm, I just called customer support and they said once the card is fully spent no fees apply.

okayplayer 05-04-2007 06:57 PM

Does anyone know if the prepaid Visa that you can get from Stars (as a withdrawl) will work for a deposit on Full Tilt? And also, are there any limits on withdrawls/deposits with this method?

Thanks,
OKP

Cair Paravel 05-04-2007 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know if the prepaid Visa that you can get from Stars (as a withdrawl) will work for a deposit on Full Tilt? And also, are there any limits on withdrawls/deposits with this method?

[/ QUOTE ]

I recently deposited to FTP using my Stars Visa without any trouble. The deposit limit is $600, and FTP says they don't cashout back to Visas.

yNnOs 05-16-2007 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know how to get money off of a www card? I have money on it that isnt working for FT or PS that I'd like to get back somehow...

[/ QUOTE ]

You can get your money back off (less $2.75 fee) by just canceling it, it'll be refunded back to your physical card. From what I've read, it has worked at FT and PS less than a month ago. I'm trying it out right now.

stickupkidz 05-19-2007 07:35 PM

Anyone confirm as of today that visa virtual gift cards still working for full tilt? Thanks

stickupkidz 05-19-2007 07:37 PM

the ones for giftcards.com

ASpiderMonkey 05-20-2007 05:35 PM

Hi, just bought a all-access prepaid VISA. Registered it, now do I have to wait to the physical card to come to deposit, or do I get the card number now?

Elvex 05-22-2007 11:04 AM

How quick is the all-access prepaid visa method?
Cause I just realized that epassporte will take up to a week for deposits from my checking account...and that's after I verify it.
If I buy a prepaid visa at a store, how long does it take before I can use it towards FT?

Elvex 05-22-2007 12:35 PM

Isn't there the problem of having to deposit in $100 increments since those seem to be the most you can get on a prepaid visa? That would ruin my deposit bonus...

MilkFish 05-30-2007 02:33 PM

gift2go Prepaid Visa ok @ UB as of yesterday

farang0 06-05-2007 03:16 PM

Im interested in the all-access card for use on Bodog.

What kind of info do they need to verify in order to give me this card? Is it possible to cash out to the card?

7yearplan 06-05-2007 08:46 PM

What giftcards are currently working to load pokerstars?

I read the thread but it was unclear what is currently working.

Jameson JC 06-06-2007 06:16 PM

Today I wanted to see what options I have open since my epassporte does NOT ake any of my credit or debit cards anymore.

It seems that MY best option (for POKERSTARS) is to go with the

VISA ALL ACCESS
www.allaccessgift.com
(type in your ZIP Code to the location finder)

depending on what you want to do you can get a reloadable or a fixed one. I opted for FIXED, card fee was $4.95 (she told me the fee was the same no matter if I wanted 100 200 or 300)

With the reloadable I think there are yearly fees etc.

but since we are dwindling on options, this WORKS and works immediately. Got home about an hour after buying it, and deposited to stars approved in 5 seconds. Just like our cards used to be!

Good luck US. Since I cashed out from full tilt today Stars will be my only site until this gets "more legal" or at least doesnt make me feel like scum driving around to take out money from an ATM to buy a prepaid debit card at a check cashing place (closest on list) but many are in supermarkets etc. there were 14 places within 8 miles of where I live listed as offering the cards.

JC

wonderwes 06-06-2007 09:25 PM

I have an all access card and have never had a problem with it.

Shaqizzle 08-02-2007 10:30 AM

Re: Official PREPAID VISA thread

Hey, I was just wondering if that pre-paid visa card still works, I have been really interested in finally playing cash games. For the past year and a half, all I have been playing are play money tables / tourneys.

And also, probably a dumb question, but with Poker Stars, how are they able to cash out your winnings, is it by check? Because it says your unable to deposit more funds into the pre-paid card after it is depleted.

Thanks!

zooot 08-03-2007 10:54 AM

Any confirmed deposits recently (July or August) on Stars??? Looking to buy a prepaid card today, looks like the All Access card is the last confirmed success in this thread as of June 6.

twinkie 08-03-2007 05:38 PM

get all access but get the reloadable one

Mojobaggins 08-03-2007 06:54 PM

Just bought and tried an All Access Gift card and it was a no go at PS.

Note - it wasn't a reloadable one.

Deewhizzle 08-04-2007 10:23 AM

can any one confirm that the re-loadable all access cards will work at PS or ftp? a couple of people have said that they do but it wasnt as recent as i would like it to be.
thanks