Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The official MyWebATM thread. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=332321)

Kevroc 02-22-2007 11:38 PM

Re: The official MyWebATM thread.

lol, underpants gnomes

egordo877 02-23-2007 12:28 AM

As far as I can tell, your account number is simply the 16 digit number that I'm guessing appears on the atm card (which I have yet to receive). I have never needed to use my mywebatm account number; I just login in to their website using the username and password that i created.

Other than that, you have it right with the emailing ftp and changing your preferred payment method to mywebatm prior to withdrawing. Once it hits, you use the "Transfer from Acct/Card -> To Account in U.S. Bank" option on the mywebatm website and submit your bank information along with how much you want to withdraw.

lxdx 02-23-2007 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As far as I can tell, your account number is simply the 16 digit number that I'm guessing appears on the atm card (which I have yet to receive). I have never needed to use my mywebatm account number; I just login in to their website using the username and password that i created.

Other than that, you have it right with the emailing ftp and changing your preferred payment method to mywebatm prior to withdrawing. Once it hits, you use the "Transfer from Acct/Card -> To Account in U.S. Bank" option on the mywebatm website and submit your bank information along with how much you want to withdraw.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, humor me here, but if I don't have my account number with WebATM yet (no card yet) how do I tell FTP where to send my $$$? 'Cause trusting those two to just sort it out doesn't excite me. You really cashed out from FTP just by saying "I have a WebATM account, but I don't know my account number"?

thirstyforwater 02-23-2007 02:00 AM

1) You need to wait a little while yet. If you just verified the account, it takes some time for them to process your initial deposit and put the number up on the website. No, you don't have to wait for the card; your number will be displayed when you log in to your MyWebATM account.

2) Keep in mind that you must deposit to fulltilt via MyWebATM ($50 minimum) in order to be able to cashout.

3) Also, as stated before, send an email to Fulltilt telling them that you want MyWebATM as your cashout processor.

4) Once the account is fully set up, it is super fast to get the money from Fulltilt -> mywebatm -> bank account.

LuckyDevil 02-23-2007 02:17 AM

Thirstyforwater,

Did FTP ask you for an expiration date when you made your initial deposit? I don't have my card yet, so i'm not sure where to find that. Thanks.

egordo877 02-23-2007 02:20 AM

Sorry, I forgot to add that an hour prior to withdrawing I had made a successful deposit of $70 using mywebatm. Then I emailed them requesting the payment processor change. They responded promptly. Then I made the withdrawal. There might be something to do with matching email addresses too. (I use the same one for mywebatm and ftp)
Hope that helps.

egordo877 02-23-2007 02:23 AM

don't remember if they asked, but you can find all that information when you log in to your account at the mywebatm website.

Mucked Nuts 02-23-2007 11:35 AM

I was able to deposit money in FTP a couple days ago, now yesterday and today I'm trying to move more in with no luck at all. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Very frustrating.

mhcmarty 02-23-2007 11:38 AM

I didn't need to tell Fulltilt to change my withdrawal option. I made the initial deposit through MyWebATM and reqeusted a withdraw the next day (I had used Neteller to withdraw previously). Within the hour $$$ was in the MyWebATM account. I transfered most of that back to my checking account and left some for an ATM transaction to see how that goes once my card arrives.

The intial transaction from my checking account to MyWebATM took place on the 16th of Feb. I'm expecting to see the card sometime next week. I think the clock started for the card to arrive on the 16th.

akvsaq 02-23-2007 01:43 PM

I'm trying to make my first deposit to Full Tilt. I can see my account number and expiration online even though I don't have my card yet.

I see other people have successfully deposited but when I go ahead and try to deposit, they tell me to enter my 3 digit TAV number?? WHAT IS A TAV NUMBER?

Thanks.

thirstyforwater 02-23-2007 02:23 PM

When you log in to MyWebATM there is an option to "change TAV." You can create a TAV number or change one that you already created.

thirstyforwater 02-23-2007 02:28 PM

This is what the website says:
"The Transaction Authentication Value (TAV) is used as an extra fraud protection measure, sometimes requested when making purchases over the Internet. Online merchants may request TAV as an extra step to ensure that you are the actual cardholder of the account.
Choose a 3-digit numerical code that only you know. Ensure this code is hard for any other person to guess. You may change your TAV as often as you'd like - you may even change it prior to every online transaction you make. "

mhcmarty 02-23-2007 02:49 PM

Log into MyWebATM. Down the left side you'll see some options. One of these will be to change the TAV. I didn't remember setting a TAV when I first signed up but I was able to change the TAV and then instantly use to deposit at Fulltilt.

akvsaq 02-23-2007 07:45 PM

I tried to withdraw earlier today my maximum $2700 and was declined. I got on support w/ MyWebATM and they told me to try a smaller amount. I tried $1500 and waiting.

Does anybody have more info on this? I also requested a higher maximum card limit earlier this morning and awaiting an answer.

Customer support from MyWebATM told me to try 2 transacations of $1500 and $1200. What a pain.

Any news?

rjoefish 02-23-2007 11:44 PM

I didn't do the initial deposit when I signed up, after verifying my bank account I can't find any way to deposit. Anyone else have this problem and figure it out? Everything I click just tells me that 'There are no cards on this account.'

No idea how to make it work now, haven't received my card in the mail, not sure if I'm going to since I didn't deposit. Hopefully I'll get that soon, and it will explain how to get money on there or the email I sent to support will get answered. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

spatne 02-24-2007 02:02 AM

Same thing happened to me. After in infuriating exchange with "Agent 10" I was told yesterday that he/she would forward my problem to tech support. I'll give it a few days, but I'm not holding my breath. And even it they do resolve the problem, I'll wait a week before depositing to see if FTP gets their check processors in order.

mhcmarty 02-24-2007 05:54 PM

The card number doesn't get created until you fund the MyWebATM account. If you haven't done this the card isn't in the mail either. Log into MyWebATM and select transfer to Acct.

spatne 02-24-2007 08:21 PM

When I click that it says, "You don't have a card to transfer money to." The problem is that the account #/card doesn't get created until you auto-fund the first time. But it's possible to accidentally skip this step, in which case you're screwed.

mhcmarty 02-24-2007 09:09 PM

The card arrived today and I was able to get cash at a local ATM. From end-to-end the process began on Feb. 13th and on the 24th I had cash in hand.

Fees:
2.32 initial deposit
2.50 ATM withdrawl

KwikTrip in the Minneapolis area offers free ATM service. Moving forward I'm satisfied with this option.

FYI, I play about 80 SNG's per month at the 22 and 33 level. I can see how this doesn't satisfy players with much larger transactions.

TheWatermeloN 02-25-2007 02:00 AM

Just out of curiosity, How come other sites are not offering MyWebATM is a deposit and withdrawal option? Any word on UB and PokerStar offering this as an option?

Ryeisele 02-26-2007 09:59 PM

Unlike some on here, I got my account set up and funded my fulltilt account without any real problems. However, now I am ready to withdraw, and i wanted to wire some money to my bank account(I havent received my card yet so I cant just take cash out).

The problem is, when I go to withdraw my money, the form is there, but once the form is filled out there is no button or command to hit to transfer the money and complete the transaction. Just a form with nothing to finalize it.

Is anyone else having this same problem?

Does anyone else see the button on the website to complete the transfer?

oober 02-26-2007 11:52 PM

It was tricky at 1st. The directions arent the best. But I believe it's in the transfer to US bank or something like that...

I did get my card today by the way.

RunDownHouse 02-27-2007 08:30 AM

I wasn't able to sign up through the website, the same as many people here. I sent an email to the support@MyWebATM address, no response. A week later, another email, no response. About a week later, a final email to support with Full Tilt CC'd on it. No response from MyWebATM, but I did get a response from Full Tilt.

Unfortunately, that FT response consisted of confusion followed by a form letter letting me know what steps are required to sign up for MyWebATM. When I responded to say that, as was made obvious by the CC'd email in which I described my attempt to sign up and MyWebATM's complete lack of competency, I understood the sign-up process, FT responded by saying they couldn't do anything, and were sorry.

I've pretty much stopped playing on FT. Its just inconceivable to me that they could: pick a processor incapable of handling a customer load that they could estimate with near-pinpoint precision; pick a processor who lied to them about their ability to take on new customers, and do nothing to rectify the situation weeks later; not understand why current customers are upset about having zero access to their money, and are unable to coherently address these concerns.

I'm going to hop on the phone for one last time today, but unless there's some miracle reversal, I'm simply though with FT. Its amazing how things like rakeback, customization, availability, etc, all pale in comparison to being able to withdraw your money.

Manster54 02-27-2007 11:26 AM

I'm not seeing a "submit" button either. Any help from those that have made sucessful withdrawals to their bank would be appreciated.

questions 02-27-2007 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Its amazing how things like rakeback, customization, availability, etc, all pale in comparison to being able to withdraw your money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's up there with fair dealing. Amazing they don't get that.

FT was never one of my faves, and I stopped playing there due to these issues, though I like the new look they adopted.

KurtSF 02-27-2007 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FT responded by saying they couldn't do anything, and were sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, after vouching for them, and pumping them hard, FTP is now distancing themselves from MyWebATM and leaving their customers in the lurch. Classy.

[ QUOTE ]
Its just inconceivable to me that they could: pick a processor incapable of handling a customer load that they could estimate with near-pinpoint precision; pick a processor who lied to them about their ability to take on new customers, and do nothing to rectify the situation weeks later; not understand why current customers are upset about having zero access to their money, and are unable to coherently address these concerns.
Its amazing how things like rakeback, customization, availability, etc, all pale in comparison to being able to withdraw your money.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

gswarriorfan 02-27-2007 02:21 PM

ok im about to cash out from full tilt soon. is anyone able to withdraw from the mywebatm account to their bank account?

KurtSF 02-27-2007 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok im about to cash out from full tilt soon. is anyone able to withdraw from the mywebatm account to their bank account?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, this has been done.

Other's have had problems, but many who were able to set up an account, etc., have gotten MyWebATM to work end-to-end.

mhcmarty 02-27-2007 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not seeing a "submit" button either. Any help from those that have made sucessful withdrawals to their bank would be appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Use the scroll bar on the right. Scroll down and you will see a "Continue" Button. There's more to the page below the amount field. It does work!!!

mhcmarty 02-27-2007 02:37 PM

I have. The first transaction was to my bank account. The transactions since that time were at an ATM.

gswarriorfan 02-27-2007 02:55 PM

thanks for the quick feedback guys, i appreciate it.

Manster54 02-27-2007 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Use the scroll bar on the right. Scroll down and you will see a "Continue" Button. There's more to the page below the amount field. It does work!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I found that the font size on my browser was too large which prevented the full page from loading. Once I decreased the font size the entire page loaded including the submit button.

Kodfish 02-27-2007 11:15 PM

I made my first withdrawal using mywebatm on saturday after closing of the banks. The money was in my account tuesday morning! This is incredibly fast. I can't speak to those that have had trouble opening an account, but its been incredibly smooth for me and I'm extremely pleased to finally have a way to get my money.

Kodfish 02-28-2007 03:44 PM

I'm loving MyWebATM. Yesterday at noon I made another withdrawal from FT using it. It took 2 hours for FT to approve the withdrawal. The money was instantly in mywebatm, where I immediately withdrew it. Less than 24 hours later (today) the money was in my bank account. Nothing I have ever used before was this fast. I feel for the guys that have had trouble getting signed up, but if you can for any reason get it to work, you'll be extremely happy with this service. Finally I can get my money!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

oober 02-28-2007 06:47 PM

Thought people should know... Hope they don't change policy, but anyways I'd thought I'd share...

SUBJECT: message from mywebatm.com

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

There are monthly fees to maintain the card. They are currently $3.95, but are only
charged if there is a balance on the card. If there is no balance, then there is
no charge. Uncollected charges are not recovered when funds are deposited to the
card.

Monthly fees are collected on the 1st of every month. We never take uncollected
fees from an associated bank account or credit card.

In other words, if you intend on keeping a ZERO balance, then you will not be charged
anything as your account does not go into the negative. This was implemented to
anyone who had left a dormant account so that it could go to a zero balance.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

Agent 10 Customer Support

Lostit 03-04-2007 09:28 AM

Wanted to sum up my experience at MyWebAtm.

First off, this thread has been of great help with a couple initial issues that the site has, but if you know your way around, there doesn't seem to be much difference from the old days with Neteller.

1.) Sign in process was easy. It was almost identical to Neteller. I have a mortgage and a student loan so this always makes verification on these sites easy with my credit.

2.) It took 1 day for the initial test deposit to hit my account, same as Neteller did. One issue on this is to be very careful not to get anything wrong during the sign up process. Print out whatever instructions you get for each step and follow them closely. I've managed to avoid the need for customer support and this is probably a huge advantage based on the feedback on here.

3.) I've done one test deposit and several withdrawals now and each one has taken less than a day to move between accounts. A withdrawal account from Full Tilt takes less than a day to process and show up there, and then one additional day to hit my bank account. I did 4 $2400 withdrawals in 4 days and all made it to my account within 36 hours of the request off full tilt. The big downside is that now I've reached my withdrawal limit for the month, but at least that money is now secured.

Some important points (IMO) for anyone signing up there:

1.) be very careful in the sign up process to get everything right. Avoid customer support as much as possible.

2.) In the withdrawal screen, especially in the Internet Explorer Web browser, change the text size in the browser setting to "small". This is not the default setting. This will allow the "Process" button to show up on the withdrawal screen. I know this was mentioned earlier in this thread but it bears repeating.

3.) Once your account is fully set up, but before you make any transactions, go and set your "TAV" code. Its a 3 digit code, different from your PIN, that you will need.

4.) The daily limit is withdrawal limit is $2700, but amounts between $2500 and $2700 are hit and miss for rejection. I found $2400 to be the "sweet spot" as far as going through every time.

I'm not the biggest Full Tilt fan, but as an American player in the current UIGEA environment I've found these guys to be an excellent way to move money quickly, and they are the reason I play Full Tilt. They allow me to keep a limited bank roll on Full Tilt and to basically store my bankroll at my bank with the ability to move money from my bank to a playable bank roll within 36 hours. As result I'm not storing large amounts on a poker site or e-wallet, and can play with a roll of 7-8 buyins comfortable instead of the recommended 20 buyins. I would think that for any hardcore player, especially american, these are important advantages.

I would love to see other sites utilize this processor.

oober 03-04-2007 09:34 AM

And after confirming "just don't have money on the card on the 1st of the month" I think their fees are quite reasonable. If is do just ACH transfers, it's only going to cost $4.00/transfer. I can definately deal with that.

gswarriorfan 03-05-2007 12:12 PM

Ok just did my first withdrawal on friday. Its now in my bank account. SWEET!

Ryeisele 03-05-2007 10:29 PM

Yep somehow my compuer wasn't displaying the window quite as it should. I could not see the scrolll button, and MWA got back to me with an email saying I was in a window and needed to scroll down (they must have thought I was an idiot). Of course, I couldn't see the scroll bar, so I have to just drag randomly in the area where I should see and eventually I'll get it and pull it down.

Deposit works, great, I'm happy with it.

LuckyDevil 03-06-2007 03:12 PM

My account is locked. I did one successful transfer from FTP to MWA to my bank account. A few days later i cashed out again from FTP to MWA, that went fine, but then i tried to move that money to my bank account like i did before. Today i checked my bank account and realized it still hadn't hit. So i login to MWA and see "Account Locked". No reason why or how i should continue, just "Account Locked". Awesome.

Hopefully its just the standard "we need more information, so we can protect you better" BS. Unfortunately, the only way i could see to contact them is through email. They had no phone numbers listed and no live chat. By the looks of their response time, from other users posting in this thread, i may be waiting a while. Frustrating.