Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   BetWWTS Free $100 Monday Night Football Bet Steelers (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=211880)

wax42 09-15-2006 06:18 AM

Re: Combine/Hedge with Bet Fred?

From BetFred's T&C: "To receive the 100% bonus the bet must be a winner on an event with three or more outcomes and where the odds of the selection are evens or greater." So I don't think you can use a football game for the bonus.

awieise 09-15-2006 06:29 AM

I agree. Also it is mentioned in the Betfred hedging thread that this offer is not open to "Yanks".

DougG 09-15-2006 06:45 AM

Bet Fred thread has people betting on soccer: 3 outcomes = win/lose/tie; I don't think football would be any different. I don't see any confirmation from support though, so that's worth checking first.

sunnypoker 09-15-2006 06:49 AM

pm me with referral offer + sparknotes on the thread.
only users with 124+ posts allowed

godofgamblers 09-15-2006 07:07 AM

Same as above. Would like some kickback of some sort and explanation of wtf I'm doing, I don't sportsbet.

scorer 09-15-2006 07:11 AM

if you read the t/c of this offer, betwwts will only refund 100 if you lose this bet not more. The bet is 100 to risk on pitts minus the pointspread to win 90.90. You either win 90.90 profit or get your original 100 refunded.

DougG 09-15-2006 07:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Bet Fred thread has people betting on soccer: 3 outcomes = win/lose/tie; I don't think football would be any different. I don't see any confirmation from support though, so that's worth checking first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Support says football doesn't count for the Bet Fred bet:

===================
Thank you for your email

An American football bet would not qualify for the 100% bonus if you were to place it on a match. There is only two possible outcomes for this event and for your bet to receive the bonus the terms and conditions state you have to place £10 stake or more on a market that has three or more outcomes.

Any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards
Lynne
Customer Service

Betfred

aargh57 09-15-2006 10:01 AM

I'd like a referral from somebody. No brand spankin' new accounts please.

effang 09-15-2006 10:16 AM

need a referral code now! PM please

Zag Nutz 09-15-2006 11:02 AM

Re: BetWWTS Free $100 Monday Night Football Bet Steelers

Just a note on the referrals. The referred player (friend) has to bet 1x their deposit before the $50 referral bonus is paid out to the referrer.

B/c the 100 free bet does not count towards this requirement, I doubt if many refer-a-friends will actually qualify for the bonus. A lot of posters are prob. going to make the $100 freebet and nothing else.

http://www.betwwts.com/referfriend.asp

Zag Nutz 09-15-2006 11:05 AM

I put a $45 bet on the Jags at Bodog, and got +2. So if the Steelers win by 2 I'll push at Bodog, and win at BetWWTS. I guess I'm a puss...

I'm not sure if you can withdraw your original at BetWWTS, and play with the bonus, but if their T&C allow it, that sounds like a great idea.

Davey 09-15-2006 12:20 PM

Quick question, not sure if this has been mentioned.

Since you get a 20% bonus on your first deposit would it make sense to only deposit 84 then bet that plus the 16 bonus money on the Pitt game? Im not sure if this will work or not just wanted to check with someone.

zook 09-15-2006 12:58 PM

Just got off chat with BetWWTS again and the RAF bonus will NOT be deposited if your friend bets on the Steelers promotion. Your friend will have to make a seperate 1X deposit wager for the $50 to be deposited in your account. I gave them hell, told them their T&C were misleading, I wouldn't be referring anyone else to their site, etc. etc. and they just apologized and said they would update their T&C.

Another important point that people in this thread are missing is that to qualify for the 20% signup bonus, you need wager 5X the deposit+bonus. That means $600 of wagers to clear your $20 bonus. Not a very good deal.

terrellk11 09-15-2006 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just got off chat with BetWWTS again and the RAF bonus will NOT be deposited if your friend bets on the Steelers promotion. Your friend will have to make a seperate 1X deposit wager for the $50 to be deposited in your account. I gave them hell, told them their T&C were misleading, I wouldn't be referring anyone else to their site, etc. etc. and they just apologized and said they would update their T&C.

Another important point that people in this thread are missing is that to qualify for the 20% signup bonus, you need wager 5X the deposit+bonus. That means $600 of wagers to clear your $20 bonus. Not a very good deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a great deal, but not uncommon for sports bonuses.

vilemerchant 09-15-2006 05:17 PM

I'm not a hedger, but I wanted to bet the Jags so the $90 i would profit if the steelers win i've bet on Jax at WSEX. Go jags!

Roswell 09-15-2006 05:32 PM

pm me a referral quickly please... might not get the $50, but who knows?

dingying 09-15-2006 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
www.trackmybets.com is offering kickback of $25 + 5% of initial deposit amount, up to a max of $75, for BetWWTS. I'm currently trying to figure out if there is any wagering requirement on this kickback, their website doesn't list any. I emailed them asking, will post results.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's said via Neteller or FirePay on their site. so I guess no WR.

Roswell 09-15-2006 06:46 PM

I just signed up through trackmybets.com and deposited $100 in my account via Neteller. My account immediately had a balance of $120. I have no idea whether I can actually cash that out. I placed the Steelers bets and after Monday I'll try to withdraw the whole thing.

Schwatt 09-15-2006 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just signed up through trackmybets.com and deposited $100 in my account via Neteller. My account immediately had a balance of $120. I have no idea whether I can actually cash that out. I placed the Steelers bets and after Monday I'll try to withdraw the whole thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

The extra $20 is the free Superbowl bet you get for signing up.

dynacraze 09-15-2006 07:03 PM

does anyone have the instrutions to do this bet? Like the person that helped with the pitt miami game ? I make a lot of mistakes placing sportsbets. ty.

Roswell 09-15-2006 07:22 PM

This might be coincidental, but after signing up on BetWWTS and making the bet, my computer slowed way down. I ran Adaware and it found 7 cookies. I cleaned them up and my computer is fine now.

707782 09-15-2006 09:20 PM

How many sign ups do they currently havd right now?

calcbandit 09-15-2006 09:38 PM

Do you have to send driver's license to cashout like mansion?

dynacraze 09-15-2006 10:01 PM

Is it the 2nd to last box? Number 50001 i click on -110 pittsburgh -1.5?

Chocobo 09-15-2006 11:18 PM

I want to hedge my bet by depositing and putting an additional $40 on the Jaguars. Is there any reason that I can't do it on BetWWTS at the same time? I could do it on Bodog, but the odds are less favorable there.

Chocobo 09-15-2006 11:35 PM

WARNING ABOUT THE SO-CALLED $20 "BONUS"

-- If you lose it, it counts against you. If you bet it and lose, then the Steelers win and you have $190 in your account, you can only cash out $170.

-- It disappears if you cash out your Steelers money.

-- You have to roll over your entire bankroll (not just the bonus) 5 times before the money is yours to cash out. If you made the minimum deposit of $100, that means $600 in bets.

This "free bonus" is a joke, it's nearly impossible to earn and most people don't understand how it works. A LOT of people seem to think they can throw it away like it's a freeroll... and all of them will be pissed off to discover they can only cash out $170 (or $80 if the Steelers lose). Don't touch it!

108 09-16-2006 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That really sucks that existing accounts can't get this. Damn.

[/ QUOTE ]

daedalus 09-16-2006 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How do I work this?

dynacraze 09-16-2006 12:12 AM

are u serious? It said free bet?

dynacraze 09-16-2006 12:16 AM

hey chocobo, are u talking about the superbowl free bet? I thoguth this was FREE. I made the 100 dollar risk free bet on pittsburgh and the 20 dollar risk free bet on Baltimore ravens to win the superbowl. Did i mess up? I still see 20 dollars on my account though.

108 09-16-2006 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WARNING ABOUT THE SO-CALLED $20 "BONUS"

-- If you lose it, it counts against you. If you bet it and lose, then the Steelers win and you have $190 in your account, you can only cash out $170.

-- It disappears if you cash out your Steelers money.

-- You have to roll over your entire bankroll (not just the bonus) 5 times before the money is yours to cash out. If you made the minimum deposit of $100, that means $600 in bets.

This "free bonus" is a joke, it's nearly impossible to earn and most people don't understand how it works. A LOT of people seem to think they can throw it away like it's a freeroll... and all of them will be pissed off to discover they can only cash out $170 (or $80 if the Steelers lose). Don't touch it!

[/ QUOTE ]

This is all true;

Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...
You have been connected to Patrick H..
Patrick H.: Welcome to Live Chat Support, I am your Customer Service Representative, how may I assist you?
108: Hello, I've been hearing about a free NFL bet offer?
108: Simply bet $100 on the Pittsburgh Steelers at -1½ against Jacksonville this Monday.

If the Steelers win we’ll pay you out. If the Steelers don’t cover we’ll refund your $100 bet right back into your account. No rollovers, no questions asked and you can withdraw your money immediately.
108: Is this still valid? Why can't I see the promotion on the BetWWTS site?
Patrick H.: thank you for contacting us
Patrick H.: yes we are running that promotion but it is only for new customers that have signed up their account since Tuesday
Patrick H.: of this week
108: So of Tuesday of this week coming, or of Tuesday gone? When will it end?
Patrick H.: Tuesday gone, it ends after the first 1000 new customer sign up
108: ... and 1000 haven't signed up yet?
Patrick H.: no sir
108: Great, I guess I can't do it myself, but I can refer friends to do it...
Patrick H.: yes you can
108: OK thanks. If I refer a friend, I get $50 when they deposit? Do they get any amount for being referred?
Patrick H.: once you refer a friend you get $50 after they have deposit and wager at least $100
Patrick H.: they would get the sign up bonus that we are offering
108: ... and the $100 NFL promo counts towards their wagering requirements?
Patrick H.: no because that is a promotion by it self
108: So they would have to wager the $20 deposit bonus 5 times or equivalent, (up to $100) to be able to cash it out?
Patrick H.: they would have to wager the deposit amount plus the bonus amount fives times before they can withdraw
108: OK, that's quite a lot of wagering for a $20 bonus. OK thanks for the clarification. However assuming Pittsburg win, they can cash out the winnings from that bet immediately?
Patrick H.: yes
108: Thanks for you help
Patrick H.: you are welcome

brendanb438 09-16-2006 12:17 AM

The $20 Superbowl Free Bet is free and doesn't affect cashing out. The guy is referring to the 20% he got on the $100 deposit. You can cashout everything and the Superbowl bet will still be there. I know this from doing so myself.

-Brendan

Chocobo 09-16-2006 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hey chocobo, are u talking about the superbowl free bet? I thoguth this was FREE. TY.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Super Bowl free bet is completely risk free. Click on "Free Future Bet" in the top right to make your free bet.

My warnings are about the 20% deposit bonus. If you deposit $100 for the free Steelers bet, there will be $20 left in your account. If you gamble that money and lose, the $20 counts against you... it's not a free gamble with bonus money, it's actually your own money.

Some people will mistakenly think they can lose it without it costing them anything.

BTW I am not trying to crap on this deal, this is a great promotion. The Steelers bet is risk-free, and the Superbowl bet is risk-free, and I'm glad I learned about it and I am participating in it. I just want to spread the word that the deposit bonus (the $20 sitting in most people's accounts) is NOT something you can gamble with for free.

Fraubump 09-16-2006 12:38 AM

From what I can tell from their promotions page--http://www.betwwts.com/page.asp?content=promotions/monnight_madness.asp--this offer will be made every week and it is the first 1000 new accounts per week. So those of you who have concerns about it could wait and see how it goes for people who do it this week.

primetime32 09-16-2006 03:26 AM

wwts is a top notch. Like i said with mansion there is NOTHING to fear when it comes to putting up money and getting a clean fast withdrawal.

Mark L 09-16-2006 03:39 AM

GO STEELERS!

FCBLComish 09-16-2006 05:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No it is not. The $20 is the bonus money. The superbowl futures bet is in addition to this. The bonus money has a 5X wagering requirement to cash it out.

dynacraze 09-16-2006 10:40 AM

omg. I told them to cancel the superbowl risk free bet since i thoguht it wasn't free. My account now shows 40 dollars instead of 20. Cs said i can do the superbowl free bet now but I do not see free future bet. does that mean i just go to football props, and click on the odds to win nfl superbowl and it would be the same thing?

vilemerchant 09-16-2006 10:58 AM

Just click to decline the bonus when you make your deposit. N00bs! :P

Gamboholik 09-16-2006 12:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
GO STEELERS!

[/ QUOTE ]