Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   sup bro? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=16)

Kaz The Original 03-07-2005 03:14 PM

Re: sup bro?

Cleatus? Is that you? Sup Bro!

FrankLu99 03-07-2005 04:43 PM

hi
this thread is a sham

PeeWeeH 03-07-2005 05:28 PM

Sup bro.

PeeWee

Born 2 Loose 03-07-2005 07:20 PM

zup brough.

What county???

TomBrooks 03-26-2005 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Go to RGP. Go to an NFL board. Go to an I-never-got-over-my-hs-glory-days-and-now-I-sit-around-and-work-at-my-dads-gas-station-because-i'm-a-freaking-loser board.

[/ QUOTE ]
Would you talk to Al Bundy that way?

whiskeytown 03-26-2005 07:54 PM

Anyone who defends fossilman and only has posted 6 times can't be all bad - it's those idiots that post dumb [censored] 500 times that gets on my nerve.

We could use a little extra "sup bro?" -

RB

The Stranger 03-30-2005 11:49 PM

sup bro?

oreopimp 03-31-2005 05:56 AM

Damn when did the gas stations start getting internet connections? I admire your efforts to post an opinion on the internet sir. Most gas station attendants could not have made it this far, you valor and ability to stem some form of thought into stringable, and although slightly unreadable aphabelitcal form is astounding.

You sir, get the honorary Cheveron Internet awarness badge, plus employee of the month at your local filling station, good for 10 free dollars in Gas.

PS. You're on of those dudes, living back in '87 right? You know when you coulda made state? Too bad.

And a Prom Queen? Loosest women I know, been with two of them myself.

And I think grammaricly its more correct to say "I" then refer to yourself in the 3rd person, unless of course you;ve taken to many bar fights to the head. In which case brain cell definciancy is your case.

Chairman Wood 03-31-2005 06:01 AM

Dude, easy bro? Post was made over two months ago. Have a sense of humor and definately do not hate on sup bro.

Spladle 03-31-2005 06:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Damn when did the gas stations start getting internet connections? I admire your efforts to post an opinion on the internet sir. Most gas station attendants could not have made it this far, you valor and ability to stem some form of thought into stringable, and although slightly unreadable aphabelitcal form is astounding.

You sir, get the honorary Cheveron Internet awarness badge, plus employee of the month at your local filling station, good for 10 free dollars in Gas.

PS. You're on of those dudes, living back in '87 right? You know when you coulda made state? Too bad.

And I think grammaricly its more correct to say "I" then refer to yourself in the 3rd person, unless of course you;ve taken to many bar fights to the head. In which case brain cell definciancy is your case.

[/ QUOTE ]

sup bro laughs at all the haters on this board. you are just like all the offensive linemen who talked sh*t to sup bro in 1995 and then got owned by sup bro and then faked injuries because they were too scared to line up against sup bro.

Chairman Wood 03-31-2005 06:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
sup bro laughs at all the haters on this board. you are just like all the offensive linemen who talked sh*t to sup bro in 1995 and then got owned by sup bro and then faked injuries because they were too scared to line up against sup bro.

[/ QUOTE ]
One day we will have a little red book called "Quotations from sup bro." It will be for all the n00b's to ponder and to learn from.

siccjay 03-31-2005 08:41 AM

sup bro was never a baseball player

ClassicBob 03-31-2005 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Grammaricly? Seriously? I love when morons looks stupider than those they try to bash.

CrazyN8 03-31-2005 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Cool! I used to work at a women's shoes store too! Can I get a WHOA BUNDY?

[/ QUOTE ]

funniest post ever

[/ QUOTE ]

emon87 05-17-2005 01:26 PM

Bump this bitch

terrapin314 05-27-2005 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Chevron Internet Awareness badge. Funniest post ever.

At least, today.

Bigdaddydvo 05-27-2005 09:29 PM

Sup Bro?

Mr.K 05-29-2005 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
sup bro has officially joined 2+2. sup bro would just like to say that no one better mess with sup bro. sup bro was an all county lineman in 1995 and had 15 tackles for losses. sup bro didn't become an all county lineman by taking crap.

sup bro was in vegas last week at the bellagio with 10 women on his shoulders because women can't resist men who had 15 tackles for losses in 1995. sup bro saw phil ivey and phil ivey let out a "sup bro?" and sup bro didn't say anything because sup bro only talks to people when sup bro wants to talk to people.

so if sup bro posts on this forum you better say "sup bro?" and sup bro might respond to you if you are lucky.

sup bro?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sup Bro, when can we expect a highlight reel of all those badass tackes for losses.

hotdog da 2rd 05-29-2005 05:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Grammaricly? Seriously? I love when morons looks stupider than those they try to bash.

[/ QUOTE ]

grammaricly and stupider together. priceless. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

hotdog da 2rd 05-29-2005 05:11 AM

i guess that picture on the milk carton i saw last month was sup bro. a true lost.

http://www.njguido.com/forum/uploads/av-4453.jpg

blaze666 05-29-2005 05:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
sup bro:

i actually like your gimmick and i like how riled up other posters have gotten. however, youre really going to take it to another level to keep 2ers interest.

also, do you even play poker or have anything to say about it?

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree, here at 2+2 we are hard to entertain, and we require a certain brande of subtle, sophisticated humour.

by the way, stick it in her pooper. (couldn't resist)

jakethebake 05-29-2005 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sup Bro, when can we expect a highlight reel of all those badass tackes for losses.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure I've seen it on Limewire.

judgesmails 05-29-2005 12:34 PM

I never get tired of reading this.

Best post ever.

Sup bro?

radek 05-29-2005 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I never get tired of reading this.

Best post ever.

Sup bro?

[/ QUOTE ]

trying2learn 05-29-2005 05:26 PM

sup bro?

Allinlife 05-29-2005 07:09 PM

we miss you bro.

RicktheRuler 05-29-2005 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sup bro was all county in 1995 for defensive tackle. you were all county message board owner.

[/ QUOTE ]

My favorite line. Still makes me laugh out loud--literally.

d10 05-29-2005 09:40 PM

Yes it was very nice reading this again, now lets let it die so that someone else can resurrect it again in a few months.

JJProdigy 05-30-2005 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes it was very nice reading this again, now lets let it die so that someone else can resurrect it again in a few months.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you mocking our mascot?

monkeyzero 05-30-2005 03:37 AM

do what now?

hudat 05-30-2005 03:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i guess that picture on the milk carton i saw last month was sup bro. a true lost.

http://www.njguido.com/forum/uploads/av-4453.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Once 2+2 started testing for 'roids Sup Bro has been quiet. Hmmmmm...

kodonnell 05-31-2005 01:23 PM

LACES OUT!!!!!!

RiverTheNuts 06-01-2005 04:01 AM

NH sirs... 15 tackles for loss

bennyhana 06-15-2005 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One day we will have a little red book called "Quotations from sup bro." It will be for all the n00b's to ponder and to learn from.

[/ QUOTE ]

BUMP
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Indiana 06-15-2005 02:07 PM

not to brag, but i had 15 tackles in one game as defensive end in the 9th grade....also had 2 td catches as tight end playing both ways in the same game....but i never posted it before this...

Indiana

LBJ 06-15-2005 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hi im a little bitch that thinks im as good as sup bro because i had 15 tackles in one game as defensive end in the 9th grade but im not because no one is as good as sup bro
Indiana

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Jinx230 06-15-2005 03:30 PM

Jimmy likes Elaine.

Rduke55 06-15-2005 04:07 PM

I'm sure sup bro is talking about varsity. That's what makes the difference, playing with the big boys.

DarthIgnurnt 06-15-2005 04:11 PM

Sup bro is sportin' some serious forehead. Sup bro needs some rogaine.

Just kiddin' sup bro. Yours were the most relevant posts I've read in while on here.

15 tackles for a loss? Sup bro?

VinnyTheFish 06-16-2005 10:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LACES OUT!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Finkle is Einhorn .... Einhorn is Finkle!!

COTY!