Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Post an example of how you are a bad person. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=525097)

Sponger. 10-21-2007 01:40 AM

Re: Post an example of how you are a bad person.

The other day I went to test drive a Mercedes, long story short the salesman was a douche, so the next day I called the dealership and talked to the sales manager about the salesman. Also, when they called a few days later as a follow up I again told another person how much I thought the salesman sucked.

Does anyone else do this stuff? I don't do it often, but some people just deserve to get taught a lesson when the treat customers poorly. I think this might make me a bad perosn.

MiloMinderbinder 10-21-2007 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The other day I went to test drive a Mercedes, long story short the salesman was a douche, so the next day I called the dealership and talked to the sales manager about the salesman.

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU ARE EVIL I SAY IMO!

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c.../hitler340.jpg

Eurotrash 10-21-2007 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The other day I went to test drive a Mercedes, long story short the salesman was a douche, so the next day I called the dealership and talked to the sales manager about the salesman. Also, when they called a few days later as a follow up I again told another person how much I thought the salesman sucked.

Does anyone else do this stuff? I don't do it often, but some people just deserve to get taught a lesson when the treat customers poorly. I think this might make me a bad perosn.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you being sarcastic, dude?

I don't even know anymore.

microbet 10-21-2007 02:49 AM

I sat behind a mentally handicapped kid in some class in 7th grade. I had a red marker and a nail for some reason. I put red marker on the end of the nail and gently touched it to the kid's head and then showed it to him and told him he was bleeding.

I was expecting to scare him a little and quickly say "just kidding", but he really really freaked out and I got sent to the vice principal.

microbet 10-21-2007 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are you being sarcastic, dude?

I don't even know anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Range merging?

jh12547 10-21-2007 03:46 AM

A few things i can think of i did when i was younger.

I was in 9th grade and this spanish teacher i had was a real bitch. One day a friend and I were swearing in spanish in the class and she flipped out and threw us out. Well on the way out my friend noticed her keys were laying on her desk and he grabbed them on the way out. Well in between 2 of my next classes i ran a little distance from the school and threw her keys into this pond that was there. Turned out it was pretty much every key she had. I never got caught but she was pissed for like a month.

In my sophmore yr i was packing this iceball outside for about a 1/2 hour to throw at a classroom window. So im ducking behind a car waiting for my friends signal when no one was around. As soon as he gave me the go i threw it from about 50 ft. away. As soon as i let it go a girl came walking out the door and past the window. Sure enough it drilled her right in the side of the head and knocked her out for about 10 minutes. Im lucky She only ended having a concussion but i got 1 week suspension for it.

Same yr I used to notice in one of my teachers closets a bucket full of change. I told my friend about it and one day we decided to steal it. I grabbed a bag and he went in and grabbed it well I looked out. He stashed it in his car til school was over. The total ended up being about 350$ which we used over the next month to piss away. Sad part is I found out about 2 months later it was my sisters freshman class fundraiser money for some trip. I never told her till about 10 yrs later. She forgave me.

This one was pretty bad. I was a freshmen in college and i lived with 2 other guys. Well one of my roommates one day was being a total jackass for no reason. He left and my other roommate and I were trying to think of something to get him back. We ended up pissing in his bottle of listerine. Never told him about it and we saw him use it everyday for the next month or so. Still funny to me.

Last thing Me and a friend used to go to this truckstop to eat. We got to know a few truckers whod go in there. Well one of them used to spend like 250$ everytime we saw him on scratchoffs. One day he let us sit and scratch some of them for him. I hit a few smalle winners for him and as i hit winners i gave them to him. Get down to about 20 tix left and i scratch one that was a 500$ winner. Managed to knock it on the floor and stuff it in my sock. Cashed it in the next day and gave my boy half.

Damn i guess i was an [censored].

David H 10-21-2007 06:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Damn i guess i was an [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]
Yuuup you sure were.

I mean, damn...pissing in his Listerine? Shampoo is one thing, but pissing in something that he puts in his mouth is pretty lame.

Taso 10-21-2007 06:15 AM

I thought these were all pretty damn funny except the last one. Poor trucker [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

mosdef 10-21-2007 09:31 AM

I like the way that 90% of these were from when we were kids. There's nothing more fun than having a free license to commit evil, aka childhood.

My favorite was from when we were in elementary school and we were "jumping" off the swings (I assume everybody did this, but just in case some of you wasted your youth it's where you make the swing go to dangerously high levels then hurl yourself from it at the top). I was really good at this for some reason and one of my jealous friends tried to diminish my accomplishment by saying "I bet you can't make it all the way to walkway". Naturally, at that point my hands were tied and I had to make it to the walkway.

So as I'm "winding up" and getting the swing going higher and higher, I see this other kid coming down the walkway and think to myself "Not only will I make the walkway - I'm going to land on that kid. This will be awesome!" Sure enough I got the timing right and broke the kid's collar bone and one arm I think. I was okay because the kid's collar bone did a good job of breaking my fall. I assume my friends were really impressed, but their reaction was mostly fear of getting in trouble.

Later that day I was reading Batman comics and Batman swung down from a building and kicked some criminal into a wall. I remember thinking "That's like when I landed on that kid! I was just like Batman!"

That was the high point of my life.

David H 10-21-2007 09:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
YSSCKY

RichGangi 10-21-2007 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I drink and drive excessively with little remorse.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are a huge POS. Good luck with that.

RunDownHouse 10-21-2007 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This one was pretty bad. I was a freshmen in college and i lived with 2 other guys. Well one of my roommates one day was being a total jackass for no reason. He left and my other roommate and I were trying to think of something to get him back. We ended up pissing in his bottle of listerine. Never told him about it and we saw him use it everyday for the next month or so. Still funny to me.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've got a similar one, but didn't think it was bad enough to post.

I had a roommate in college who would just take everything from me and third roommate. No food, soda, paper, pens, etc, were safe. I'm pretty easy going and generous with people I know, so I flat-out told him, "Look, you can have a soda or a sandwich or whatever whenever you want, just ask me first. That's all. Ask." He said ok and thanked me for being cool about it. About two weeks later I had the same talk since there was zero change in behavior. Eventually I just started keeping stuff locked up in my room.

Then, one day third roommate got out of the shower and said, "Dude, I'm pretty sure he's using your shampoo." I kept an eye on it over the next couple days, and sure enough, he was.

Stealing food is one thing, but using someone else's bath items? Ugh. I was grossed out. I went out and bought another bottle of shampoo and kept that one in my room. Then I took another shower and pissed in the bottle kept in the bathroom. He used maybe half of the bottle before he got his own or something.

He never found out, to my knowledge, although one night when pretty drunk I started calling him "pisshead" and refusing to explain why.

I guess I don't feel bad about it because it's more or less 100% justified in my mind. I don't think it makes me a bad person, but maybe that coupled with the act itself actually does make me a bad person.

David H 10-21-2007 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Stealing food is one thing, but using someone else's bath items? Ugh. I was grossed out.

[/ QUOTE ]
What is so bad about this? I mean yeah, it's a little ridiculous, but I'd rather have someone use a squirt of shampoo than have them sticking their hands in my bag of chips or something (Neither is cool, I'm speaking in regards to cleanliness).

miajag 10-21-2007 12:03 PM

Kid's obviously a douche but you're a pretty big nit if you're "grossed out" by someone else using your shampoo.

Jay Riall 10-21-2007 12:07 PM

Yah wtf, I always used to share shampoo with my roomate. Nit.

MiloMinderbinder 10-21-2007 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Stealing food is one thing, but using someone else's bath items? Ugh. I was grossed out.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://terraflora.files.wordpress.co...umb_people.jpg

RunDownHouse 10-21-2007 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Kid's obviously a douche but you're a pretty big nit if you're "grossed out" by someone else using your shampoo.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I think there's a better than even chance he was using my bar soap, my razor, etc. The shampoo showed me that he didn't just take food or school stuff; there were no boundaries at all.

If not wanting someone else to shave with my razor or wash their balls with my soap makes me a nit, then I'm a nit.

David H 10-21-2007 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I think there's a better than even chance he was using my bar soap, my razor, etc. The shampoo showed me that he didn't just take food or school stuff; there were no boundaries at all.

If not wanting someone else to shave with my razor or wash their balls with my soap makes me a nit, then I'm a nit.

[/ QUOTE ]
Damn if you're gonna get all offended, you probably should have mentioned this information in your first post.

MiloMinderbinder 10-21-2007 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c...hofned/nit.jpg

Jay Riall 10-21-2007 12:21 PM

Why would you be bothered about him using your soap anyway? Soap is self-cleaning!

gumpzilla 10-21-2007 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Later that day I was reading Batman comics and Batman swung down from a building and kicked some criminal into a wall. I remember thinking "That's like when I landed on that kid! I was just like Batman!"

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a big fan of this one.

prohornblower 10-21-2007 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm half Jewish

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesn't make you inherently bad.

MiloMinderbinder 10-21-2007 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I'm half Jewish

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesn't make you inherently bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c...ned/hitler.jpg

kkcountry 10-21-2007 12:36 PM

my dad an i had a hearty chuckle this morning after he saw this story in the paper, does that make us bad people?

http://blog.mlive.com/annarbornews/2...burned_as.html

GTBMuckface 10-21-2007 06:57 PM

ermmm
well
lets see...

im about 75 pounds overweight.
im doing about as poorly you could do in school without failing.
im heavily addicted to cocaine.
i dont have a girlfriend, nor am i going to any time soon.
i pollute religiously.

wow.
i suck.

dibbs 10-21-2007 07:13 PM

I was reading a paper once sitting next to two friends and see an article with a picture of a woman who was raped and I exclaimed out loud, "See, that just doesn't make sense to me." One of my friends, a female, glanced at the article and nodded her head in solemn agreement, but to her shock I continued... "If you're going to rape somebody, why the hell wouldn't you rape someone who is really physically attractive? The risk reward ratio is just way off."

Personally I think rape is one of the worst crimes that can be committed by a human being, but in general I'm way too cold when it comes to stories of horrible things happening to strangers.

diddyeinstein 10-22-2007 01:50 PM

There was this older kid in my neighborhood he was a huge douchebag and would always pick on us older kids. One of my friends had an older brother who would always warn him not to mess with us, but he would persist. Occasionally the older brother would have enough and would just punch the bully. At this point, the bully would fall on the ground and curl into the fetal position while five or six of us younger kids would kick and stomp on him.

I always thought it was weird that he talked so much trash but would just get into the fetal position if a fight started. Later I found out it was because his Mom beat him up. He also died at a really young age.

I still feel bad that we would just kick the [censored] out of him.

Tyler Durden 10-22-2007 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Later I found out it was because his Mom beat him up.

[/ QUOTE ]

He sounds like a pretty lame bully if he let his Mom beat him up. What a pussy!

Tyler Durden 10-22-2007 03:35 PM

Since when do rape victims get their picture in the paper?

nath 10-22-2007 05:12 PM

I make racially insensitive gimmick accounts. Or, I did, once.

DMC0627 10-23-2007 02:20 AM

When I was younger I was working in a collections job at a call center with an auto dialer. If the call wasn't coded correctly, it would go back in the dial queue. I got a guy on the phone who had just been called, and he completely went off on me, using vulgar language, calling me an idiot, even the c word. There weren't that many of us on that night (snowstorm so most left early) only about 8 of us.

I put him back in the immediate call queue, and ran around to my coworkers asking them to keep him in it. They all complied, and of course, we drove him crazy all night. I was thinking eventually he would take his phone off the hook, but he didn't. He just continued to get angrier and angrier. The next day I felt kind of guilty, thinking maybe he was going through a really hard time and I just made it worse.

My supervisor the next day asked to have a "talk" with me, and I thought I was in pretty big trouble over it. He just pulled me into his office, high fived me, and said he heard what I did and thought it was great. The other day, I called a woman who was past due and when she answered she started with the "you better get your sh"t together, stop calling, blah blah blah". I tried to remain professional, but she kept going on and on. Then she screamed, YOU WOKE MY BABY UP! I said, oh, excuse me, did you pay your bill on time? She said, uh... no. I said, well then.... YOU WOKE YOUR BABY UP, DIDN'T YOU?

I am trying to be a better person but it doesn't always work.

Jerk_Store 10-23-2007 08:03 AM

One night me and a few friends decide to buy a few dozen eggs and drive around town egging stuff. My buddy has an old K5 blazer that has a detachable bed cover that is off at this point, so three of us are in the back driving and throwing eggs at car dealerships and small businesses downtown. Its getting kinda late and darkish and we get down to two eggs, I have one and my friend Dan has one. We start driving home and are cruising at like 60 going through a green light when I spot someone riding a bike on the right side of the road toward us and shout "Biker", stand up, rock and fire and drill this guy right in the chest which freezes him, my buddy Dan stands up pretty much right after me and throws his egg which strikes this kid right in temple which causes him to immediately collapse to the ground. As we were doing this there was a cop across the street pulling someone over, we drive home going like 90 MPH and end up getting home fine. I sometimes think about this and feel pretty bad, that egg couldn't have killed him, could it?

Taso 10-23-2007 08:16 AM

Man, the jerk store called....... and they're RUNNIN OUTTA YOU!

Sciolist 10-23-2007 08:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
but in general I'm way too cold when it comes to stories of horrible things happening to strangers

[/ QUOTE ]
Whenever I accidentally watch a bit of a news broadcast or read a headline, I often think "I just don't care" if it's about someone being shot or someone being missing or whatever. It's just one person, lots of worse things go on that I can care about. Dunno if that makes me bad though.

Sciolist 10-23-2007 08:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There was this older kid in my neighborhood he was a huge douchebag and would always pick on us

[/ QUOTE ]
It's his fault for picking on you, I don't really see much cause for regret here...

Tyler Durden 10-23-2007 12:08 PM

How were you able to stand in the bed if the Blazer was doing 60?

If I catch my kid (when I have one) doing something like this I'd probably throw an egg at his head so he'll know what it's like. That should make him wisen up real quick and stop being such a jackass.

Klompy 10-23-2007 12:11 PM

I live minutes away from my parents, and yet I see them ~once a month.

Xylem 10-23-2007 12:54 PM

I initiated a debate on my questionably rascist views with two of my asian 'friends' while they were in my house doing coke with me.

Also when i was like 9 and a girl died in my school class we had a mourning session in the middle of the classroom floor where THE WHOLE CLASS cried like babies.

I couldnt stand the tension and laughed until a teacher reprimanded me at which point i cried like a bi.tch.

Also i killed and ate my dog but not sure if that counts.

dumbndumb 10-23-2007 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was younger I was working in a collections job...

I am trying to be a better person...

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll have to quit that collections job first.

Jerk_Store 10-23-2007 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How were you able to stand in the bed if the Blazer was doing 60?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was like a regular blazer with a bench seat in the back and no top, so when we stood up, we would grab the top of the truck right in front of us and the seat would give us a little bit of leverage as well behind us. It was pretty much perfect for this type of egg assault.