Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   ****THE LADIES FINAL THREAD**** (NSFW -- LDO) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=555527)

prodonkey 11-27-2007 05:09 PM

Re: ****THE LADIES FINAL THREAD**** (NSFW -- LDO)

[ QUOTE ]
Being the size of a triple A battery is obviously an extreme. But I don't give a crap if the guy has a smaller than average penis, as long as he knows how to foreplay and sex me properly, I am a pretty small girl, anything bigger than average is too big for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

my pinky is the size of a triple a battery, are there really guys that have penises that small?

tdarko 11-27-2007 05:09 PM

FFK- Understood and a typical answer. Most girls that I know or been with always have said it matters but isn't everything.

tdarko 11-27-2007 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my pinky is the size of a triple a battery, are there really guys that have penises that small?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, drop your drawers?

rivaplaya03 11-27-2007 05:10 PM

FFK ftw btw ldo fwiw imo

prodonkey 11-27-2007 05:11 PM

ok, now what?

kkcountry 11-27-2007 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am a pretty small girl, anything bigger than average is too big for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's why i go for chicks with small feet

React1oN 11-27-2007 05:12 PM

Re: ****THE LADIES FINAL THREAD****

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i wish enbee would have entered this.

[/ QUOTE ]

NB was the dude you know...

[/ QUOTE ]

No i didn't know that, i just went off the user name... obviously i dont wish for NB to enter, but rather his lady friend. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]NB wasn't the guy, OnTheButton was the guy, IIRC.

4_2_it 11-27-2007 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Unless 4_2_it is taking money out of his mod salary to give to the winner as a prize,

[/ QUOTE ]

All the participants are invited to join me for a cocktail reception at my Rio luxury suite.

CappyAA 11-27-2007 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Unless 4_2_it is taking money out of his mod salary to give to the winner as a prize,

[/ QUOTE ]

All the participants are invited to join me for a cocktail reception at my Rio luxury suite.

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew it! I'll hitch a ride there on the 2p2 private jet as long as you dont mind stopping in DC on the way. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

CappyAA 11-27-2007 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FFK- Understood and a typical answer. Most girls that I know or been with always have said it matters but isn't everything.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the truth. A girl won't dump a guy she's really into b/c he's small but obviously she's gonna prefer bigger.

Jay Riall 11-27-2007 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fk the penis thing - you're pinky is the size of a triple A battery? What are you, like 7?

FlyWf 11-27-2007 05:17 PM

FFK, you look like you answered the question "What do BBV4L posters wish women wanted?"

Not because you don't care about dick size(reasonable), not even because you don't care about money(unlikely but plausible), but because you put good looks and physical condition and dick size and money into 10% total.

How many broke ugly fat dudes have you been attracted to in your life?

I'm not being some "All girls is gold diggin' hos!" douche, but come on. It just so happens you've managed to find a forum that is full of allegedly intelligent busto lardasses who think they are funny?

oddjob 11-27-2007 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tilts me a little when people say I lied. I think I have figured out what is important to me by now. As long as the guy has motivation, I don't give a [censored] about money. As far as being endowed, that is unimportant to me, as it's not like I require a giant one to be pleasured.... if you catch my drift.

[/ QUOTE ]

neither of these things is what i was refering too.

i was talking about looks and physical shape.

rivaplaya03 11-27-2007 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FFK, you look like you answered the question "What do BBV4L posters wish women wanted?"

Not because you don't care about dick size(reasonable), not even because you don't care about money(unlikely but plausible), but because you put good looks and physical condition and dick size and money into 10% total.

How many broke ugly fat dudes have you been attracted to in your life?

I'm not being some "All girls is gold diggin' hos!" douche, but come on. It just so happens you've managed to find a forum that is full of allegedly intelligent busto lardasses who think they are funny?

[/ QUOTE ]

he has a point imo

mbillie1 11-27-2007 05:21 PM

fwiw most people don't actually know what they look for in a partner... self-reported motivation for behavior is amazingly inaccurate. so I don't think she's lying, but she might be wrong. it's a stupid question anyway, as obviously every person is different, there isn't a "formula" for a good girlfriend/boyfriend/etc

also why does everyone care about that question? big deal. more pics of hotness / less arguments about lying about what you want in a partner (wtf), which is a totally absurd concept to begin with since as I stated every individual is different.... mehhh

CappyAA 11-27-2007 05:23 PM

This contest is way closer than it should be. Both chicks are obviously attractive, but FFK is definitely the hotter chick hands down. I think the reason it's closer is b/c Octopi looks more approachable...that and the almost nude pics (which are awesome Octopi!).

To quote GA from a prior thread - "Sorry ffk I cannot vote for you becuz I'm pretty sure you wouldn't go to the 7th grade dance with me, stating that my chucks were two different colors and I was a freak/rly weird dude. gg "

I feel like this might be the sentiment of lots of people voting for Octopi b/c on hottest 2p2er alone. Sorry Octopi, but FFK should win this easily imo.

Georgia Avenue 11-27-2007 05:25 PM

Actually I lied I didnt even have chucks they were MacGruders the Air Jordan rip-offs from payless, one of which I colored black with a magic marker becuz I wanted them to look like combat boots.

I'm sure we've all had similar experiences.

Kimbell175113 11-27-2007 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fwiw most people don't actually know what they look for in a partner

[/ QUOTE ]
which means Octopi has super perceptive powers, and shouldn't that get her some votes?

mbillie1 11-27-2007 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
which means Octopi has super perceptive powers, and shouldn't that get her some votes?

[/ QUOTE ]

no it means that asking someone "why do you like X" is not a good question from a truth/falsehood perspective... we just don't usually know why we like things, why we like certain people, etc. there's nothing wrong with it, it's just sort of a psychological reality.

i think both girls are tres hot and tres cool, i voted for FFK but it's def close

colonel81 11-27-2007 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FFK ftw btw ldo fwiw imo

[/ QUOTE ] even with enbee in the comp its still FFK followed closely by octopi IMO

PITTM 11-27-2007 05:34 PM

hey octopi,

ive been planning a dinner at french laundry for a long time. lose the zero get with the hero, etc. sigh.

Kimbell175113 11-27-2007 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no it means that asking someone "why do you like X" is not a good question from a truth/falsehood perspective... we just don't usually know why we like things, why we like certain people, etc. there's nothing wrong with it, it's just sort of a psychological reality.

i think both girls are tres hot and tres cool, i voted for FFK but it's def close

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I wasn't being serious.

ZOMG_RIGGED! 11-27-2007 05:37 PM

Where's EricW?! shouldnt someone post in here about how the OCto pics need to come down?

Tartufo 11-27-2007 05:37 PM

Re: ****THE LADIES FINAL THREAD****

Both very good looking, but voted octopi. FFK is very pretty but looks a bit too standard and bland for me; octopi seems to be the more mysterious woman, with more sex appeal. Maybe the best way of describing it is by (perhaps unjustly) classifying them as:

FFK: what you see is what you get (and it's very nice indeed)
Octopi: even though we've already seen a lot of good things, you know there's still a lot of new dimensions waiting to be discovered.

Tartufo 11-27-2007 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey octopi,

ive been planning a dinner at french laundry for a long time. lose the zero get with the hero, etc. sigh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this particular hero know how to eat with fork and knife?

Grue 11-27-2007 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As far as being endowed, that is unimportant to me, as it's not like I require a giant one to be pleasured.... if you catch my drift.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats your fiancé think about being outted on bbv for having a tiny penis?

mbillie1 11-27-2007 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As far as being endowed, that is unimportant to me, as it's not like I require a giant one to be pleasured.... if you catch my drift.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats your fiancé think about being outted on bbv for having a tiny penis?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think she's saying she's tight obv

johnnylovescandy 11-27-2007 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Octopi: even though we've already seen a lot of good things, you know there's still a lot of new dimensions waiting to be discovered.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your hidden dimensions comment reminds me of my ex-wife.

PITTM 11-27-2007 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey octopi,

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this particular hero know how to eat with fork and knife?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, but not with octopi [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

4_2_it 11-27-2007 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd venture to say that playing strip Tecmo Bowl might be fun.

Tartufo 11-27-2007 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Plz elaborate.

xxThe_Lebowskixx 11-27-2007 05:55 PM

I went with Octopi.

prodonkey 11-27-2007 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I went with Octopi.

[/ QUOTE ]

you would be wrong then

QuimKnight 11-27-2007 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am a pretty small girl, anything bigger than average is too big for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case please ignore my PM

Grue 11-27-2007 05:59 PM

Would be a lot more interesting imo if octopi actually posted here.

johnnylovescandy 11-27-2007 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Plz elaborate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll just say that she enjoyed playing strip Tecmo Bowl, but not with me. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

RunyonAve 11-27-2007 06:07 PM

^^ lol

4_2_it 11-27-2007 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Would be a lot more interesting imo if octopi actually posted here.

[/ QUOTE ]

After she sent me her answers and pictures she told me that she would be away from the computer for a while. I am sure she will chime in when she gets back.

johnnylovescandy 11-27-2007 06:18 PM

http://kelly.cybr.org/pics/pix/arch2.jpg

Reminds me of the time I caught shrapnel while driving I-95 on my motorcycle before Florida passed helmet law. Love it!!!

PITTM 11-27-2007 06:32 PM

fwiw the piercing would be hot hot hot as [censored] except one of my exes had one and it chipped her tooth all the time so her teeth ended up looking weird. theyre called monroe's iirc.