Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=505251)

FGators 09-28-2007 09:26 AM

Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

The flight attendant looks like he's a lock for a deep run in this game. He seems like he's one of the few with a clue on how to play it.

JRB's best bet is for his tribe to only lose like 2 immunity challenges before the merge so it goes in with a healthy 6-4 lead and he can then be part of the majority that will pick the other tribe off.

At that point he can try to jump on the side of 3 (the "leader Aaron", the flight attendant, and that woman) so they can get off the gravedigger who appears to be an absolute beast.

If his team starts losing in immunity challenges it will be really really hard to see JRB making the merge. If he makes the merge with a majority I think he'll be quite dangerous if he uses his brain.

Now with survivor twists and switching tribes,etc. you will never know.

keepitreal 09-28-2007 12:00 PM

bellande is screwed...probably not very soon but he wont be going far. granted they could be editing out important things but his 8 person tribe consists of an alliance of 2 strong (todd+amanda) and a 3rd unknowingly slightly less safe(aaron), 2 disposable old women (leslie+denise), 1 disposable young woman (courtney), an absolute beast who is too much a threat (james) and jean-robert.

that just screams middle of the pack with no hope of anything greater. his best bet would be to align with james+somebody else (probably courtney) but that requires those people wanting to...and they probably dont because who wants to align with the guy people sorta hate due to laziness.

but he should be kept around for a little while (he was impressive in the physical challenges and i bet he'll be one of the better competitors in a mental challenge).

but he's gonna get picked off and it could be right before the merge because the 3 strong alliance will realize him and james to be potential threats for individual immunity and knock them out at the last pre-merge possible moment (james being more a priority than him but still).

27offsuit 09-28-2007 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What's with all the nice boobies this season? Tremendous.

Ashley is so gross, I can't believe she won the wwe diva contest. I actually love piercings on girls but the I've always hated the double lip pierce. It makes her look like a bulldog, very gross.

And what's with that crazy christian lady saying it's a sign from god that she got the first clue. LOL, if she only knew. Also giving out the clue to Todd was retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the first rule of Christianity is don't trust gay people.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's obviously too stupid to realize he is gay. Otherwise, he God Squad Idiot Self would be hating on him.

I loved her line in the first episode when it started monsooning...."Looks the the big guy upstairs is providing..."

I really, really want to belt people like this right in the mouth.

*SMACK*
"Where's your god now!"
*SMACK*

Also, JR's lazy ass blew it this week and he will surely be leaving soon.

Separated at birth?
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...gfas/hatch.jpg http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...rjgfas/jr2.jpg

pokerbobo 09-28-2007 01:41 PM

[quote http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...gfas/hatch.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Dick Hatch---- What a great name for a gay guy

BigBuffet 09-29-2007 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Jean-Robert's "strategy" of appearing lazy so he looks like he's going above and beyond later when he does actual work seems insanely idiotic. He'll almost certainly be one of the first two or three voted off when his tribe finally loses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave has the opposite strategy of working hard early, building the fire pit, etc. But he is pissing people off too.

The buddhist middle way seems the best [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Dids 09-29-2007 02:28 AM

Thoughts:

- hey mike l. is silly about non poker stuff too!!!

- Whoever told Ashley that boob job was a good idea almost ruined boobs for everybody else.

- I remember why I hate this show. Giving up.

Arnold_O 09-29-2007 06:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts:

-

[/ QUOTE ]

WHY WHY WHY WHY DID THEY HAVE TO KICK OFF Ashley.

i so liked looking at her face and body and chest. Not that she's the greatest i've ever seen on that show but she was fun to look at and she had a spunky personality with a beautiful smile. not crazy about tattoos and piercings on chicks -- kind of trashy but it was passable on her.

Now the show is ruined for me. plus i can't stand it when one team absolutely dismantles the other team. it gets boring fast when that happens.

Dids 09-29-2007 10:54 AM

If you found Ashley's body attractive, I think a metal pole and two rubber balls propped up in the corner of your room should keep you occupied for years.

Raised2Win 09-29-2007 11:06 AM

yeah, its pretty bad boobjob when the boobs start almost from the neck.

bellytimber 09-29-2007 11:43 AM

would a mod please delete zulu's post from upthread?

apparently he posted spoilers in white that aren't marked as spoilers; the spoiled stuff might have already been aired, but still. It's making me not want to even open this thread: My eyes are drawn to white text like they are drawn to blurred out boobs in reward challenges...they must see.

zuluking 09-29-2007 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
would a mod please delete zulu's post from upthread?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I was wrong...sorry.
Here is the final order of the last 9: SPOILER ALERT!!!

<font color="white"> Jean-Robert, Jamie, Frosti, James, Erik, Peih-Gee. That leaves Amanda, Todd, and Courtney as the final 3. Oh, and Dave gets the boot this week.

<font color="black">Enjoy!

d10 09-29-2007 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you found Ashley's body attractive, I think a metal pole and two rubber balls propped up in the corner of your room should keep you occupied for years.

[/ QUOTE ]

ygos? I think Ashley is definitely hot and I'm upset to see her go.

21times20 09-29-2007 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ygos? I think Ashley is definitely hot and I'm upset to see her go.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think someone who thinks Ashley is hot is in fact more likely to be gay than someone who doesn't, i'd be willing bet my entire net worth that there are transexuals in brazil with more realistic looking breasts than her

Synur 09-29-2007 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts:

- hey mike l. is silly about non poker stuff too!!!

- Whoever told Ashley that boob job was a good idea almost ruined boobs for everybody else.

- I remember why I hate this show. Giving up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you hate this show?

ArcticKnight 09-29-2007 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
she's a christian radio show host who refused to complete this ceremony, but said she's 'not a religious person' to the camera

[/ QUOTE ]

I found that comment odd too.

[/ QUOTE ]

She wouldn't do the ritual, but let's see how many times she will lie, deceive, etc, and then try and rationalize that "those" actions are just part of the game.

d10 09-29-2007 10:33 PM

I think everyone's making too much of the whole ritual thing. If I told you that bowing down in front of me wasn't a sign of worship or degrading to you in any way, just how I expect people to say hello to me, how many would actually do it? I'm not religious, and bowing in front of some statue wouldn't have any spiritual meaning to me, but it would mean something and I wouldn't be comfortable with it at all. In the case of Survivor it's nowhere near the top of the list of uncomfortable situations I'd expect to be placed in so I would do it, but under different circumstances I wouldn't. For someone who places a much higher significance on the act of bowing in front of a statue I don't blame her at all for walking out, in fact I would have lost respect for her if she had gone through with it against her beliefs. Not that I have much respect for her anyway cause so far she seems to be a pretty crappy contestant for other reasons, but you get my point.

React1oN 09-29-2007 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I hate myself for finding Ashley hot, but I do.

[/ QUOTE ]What?

Dids 09-29-2007 11:12 PM

React1oN,

Her ugly as hell boobs were better disguised in the first ep. She made some wardrobe choices that were really unflattering. Also the less clothes she wore, the more nasty the rest of her body looked.

The religion thing is dumb because anybody with any sense of perspective realizes this is all tv [censored] and just gets it over with.

Between this and Big Brother, I'm convince that somebody at CBS is very anti-christian and is casting these idiots to poison our minds against them.

mike l. 10-02-2007 11:21 PM

i thought the most recent episode (#2) was great with the exception of the reappearance of the very retarded series spoiling immunity idol. jean robert is clearly going to be booted out as soon as his tribe loses unless someone else on the tribe does something really stupid in the meanwhile. alpha male tribe leader surfer guy and annoying little gay guy (reminds me of that creepy gay kid that got second or third a few seasons ago) will kick him out no problem.

mike l. 10-02-2007 11:23 PM

her face made me want to claw my eyes out, particularly her pierced lips. so so gross. her breasts were interesting despite being so fake.

FGators 10-03-2007 10:04 AM

Does anybody think that judging from just two episodes, which I know is no sample size, that we have lost two of probably the best four-five characters on this season?

mrkilla 10-03-2007 10:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anybody think that judging from just two episodes, which I know is no sample size, that we have lost two of probably the best four-five characters on this season?

[/ QUOTE ]
I will only miss the boobs other wise I don't think she was a great "character" , Chicken I would have liked to have seen more of but he sorta shut down and if he had kept that up he'd be lame.

d10 10-03-2007 05:30 PM

Chicken could have been annoying, and considering it was between him and Ashley I was happy to see him go. Not happy to see Ashley go, even if you don't think she's hot, I'd rather watch her talk about what a tool that one guy is than watch that one guy act like a tool.

4thstreetpete 10-04-2007 08:08 PM

Just wanted to say thank you to JRB (if he's reading this) for reinforcing all the stereotypes of poker players all over the world. Well done sir [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

ligastar 10-04-2007 08:21 PM

How do bras stay on during that rewards challenge?

Amanda is a battler.

gobbomom 10-04-2007 08:42 PM

OMG, Courtney is absolutely pathetic, in an Ethiopian type of way. And these girls shouldn't wear those stupid tops if they're so worried about them falling down.

ligastar 10-04-2007 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OMG, Courtney is absolutely pathetic, in an Ethiopian type of way. And these girls shouldn't wear those stupid tops if they're so worried about them falling down.

[/ QUOTE ]

what gobbomom said [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Paul B. 10-04-2007 08:49 PM

I really hate the casting this year.

Bahuny 10-04-2007 08:52 PM

Lol, JRB is talking himself into his grave.

4thstreetpete 10-04-2007 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah me to, I don't see a single person in this cast that is likeable enough to get behind. No Yau-man, Ozzy/Yul this season.

Paul B. 10-04-2007 09:02 PM

Frosti is like a watered down Ozzy and the gay flight attendant is like a watered down Rob C.

gobbomom 10-04-2007 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah me to, I don't see a single person in this cast that is likeable enough to get behind. No Yau-man, Ozzy/Yul this season.

[/ QUOTE ]

JAMES, ftw!

FGators 10-04-2007 09:51 PM

Yeah James is pretty balla. JRB is interesting, obv.

The flight attendant has to be a lock to go far. If his tribe has the lead going into the merge I think he's a virtual final four lock.

heater 10-04-2007 10:26 PM

JRB: "I'm just keeping it real."

wtf

ArcticKnight 10-04-2007 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah James is pretty balla. JRB is interesting, obv.

The flight attendant has to be a lock to go far. If his tribe has the lead going into the merge I think he's a virtual final four lock.

[/ QUOTE ]

The fligt attendant reminds me of Gollum. I think he makes the Jury, but not the final 6.

If I have to watch that anorexic girl anymore I'm gonna puke. Human rights groups might force CBS to take her off the show for crying out loud. She already looks like she spent a month in a concentration camp.

Veecee 10-04-2007 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL she is so awful, the immunity challenge was just painful to watch. And then she complains that no one thinks she can do anything...

mephisto 10-04-2007 11:38 PM

I don't get the JRB cuddling tactic, I thought he was smart with his underachieving idea at the beginning but he's just shooting himself in the foot.

I think JRB almost has his tribe totally hooked up now, all he needs to do is get rid of Todd and he's good until the merge thanks to the james/JRB alliance.

Arnold_O 10-05-2007 01:21 AM

damn, that was hysterical listening to jean robert and james talking about getting some ass off courtney with her listening in.

"....the only thing better than a million dollars is a million dollars and some ass" ---JRB

that was one of the funnier things i've ever seen on any of these.

Arnold_O 10-05-2007 01:49 AM

[courtney explaining why she's voting for jean robert]

courtney, "i'm voting for you because when you snore at night time it sounds like someone choking a walrus"

LMAO!!!!!!!

rutang 10-05-2007 01:56 AM

yeah, JRB has been really unimpressive so far.