Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [OCT]*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512453)

tufat23 10-01-2007 02:20 PM

Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [OCT]***

ssnl im about to back kolotoure at the poker.

im asking for 100% makeup, ldo [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

ajmargarine 10-01-2007 02:26 PM

Is that gay poker site still out there? Kolo might have an edge there...especially if he's having trouble getting it in behind...or getting sucked out on...ty ty, i'll be here all week.

orange 10-01-2007 02:26 PM

here is a pic of my hand right when i cut it. this is after the stiches, it looked alot worse before the stiches.

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8831/handgv3.jpg

kolotoure 10-01-2007 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is that gay poker site still out there? Kolo might have an edge there...especially if he's having trouble getting it in behind...or getting sucked out on...ty ty, i'll be here all week.

[/ QUOTE ]

i loled

goofyballer 10-01-2007 02:29 PM

Orange, you should resize that to like 50% size, lol.

Jay Riall 10-01-2007 02:33 PM

Fishsticks - yah this sounds about right. People are seeming to neglect the fact the British put a [censored]-load of time, money and effort into improving the colonies - ie. The French and Indian (7 Years) War and also helping the colonist expand westward. Also Americans weren't actually being taxed that much - less than people in England! Also seems hypocritical that one of the American grievances was the British legislating to stop them expanding even further westward into Indain territories. That said the British could have handled the situation a whole lot better and of course, this was inevitable to happen at some point or other anyway. Thanks for helping me guys.

Jay Riall 10-01-2007 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ssnl im about to back kolotoure at the poker.

im asking for 100% makeup, ldo [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

To what % of your ability are you going to coach him? How much stuff are you not going to tell him? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Snipe 10-01-2007 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Some of my other mates think i should buy him a new duvet set, yes or no?

[/ QUOTE ]

Make the landloard buy it ldo. Faulty plumbing leads to your property getting damaged = 'My rent will be short by $X next month as I will be deducting the cost of a new duvet'.

Jay Riall 10-01-2007 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Trent Edwards is clearly the next Peyton Manning. Or maybe the next Tom Brady. Or maybe some sort of superhuman Brady/Manning mutant football cyborg that wins the league MVP and Superbowl every season. Hard to say at this early stage of his career.

[/ QUOTE ]

No that title is obviously going to go to Bears/Griese ldo.

Also, watching teh Eagle's O line yesterday was the msot I've laughed in a long time.

Randiek 10-01-2007 02:49 PM

Noob question; As I am not much into backing/staking; What is a normal way to handle stakes? I am looking for stakes for the live cashgames at the MCOP, as I am pretty poor atm live. What percentage should I offer/ask for. No experience here in this kind of stuff. And what is makeup?

4_2_it 10-01-2007 02:55 PM

orange,

I like that picture. Hope it feels better now.

orange 10-01-2007 03:01 PM

it's getting better. i might have a chance to play flag football tonight, we'll see.

carrotsnake 10-01-2007 03:07 PM

orange, stop being a pussy, your playing tonight

orange 10-01-2007 03:10 PM

i think you're right. last time i was coach and couldnt do anything but watch (which killed me). maybe i'll just play a little...

Cue-Ball 66 10-01-2007 03:19 PM

Hello everybody. I am here.

LOL @ 10 minutes, even tho yes, it's an improvement over 6 seconds. kil you seriously need to find a position/angle that doesn't get you off so quick.

4_2_it 10-01-2007 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

LOL @ 10 minutes, even tho yes, it's an improvement over 6 seconds. kil you seriously need to find a position/angle that doesn't get you off so quick.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am surprised that no one has suggested he pre-game with his right hand before seeing her.

orange 10-01-2007 03:24 PM

i suggested that to jay a while back.

Cue-Ball 66 10-01-2007 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am surprised that no one has suggested he pre-game with his right hand before seeing her.

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally hadn't thought of that because it reduces the possible number of lovemaking sessions to a max of 2 for the day. But it's def a good strategy.

TheChad 10-01-2007 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of tea and coffee, I never drink either. Mostly because I dislike the taste of both, especially coffee. Would it be wise to learn to drink one or the other, or just stick with drinking water at meetings etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

I work in a coffee shop. There are health benefits to both, but I would recommend "learning" as you put it to drink green tea once in a while. The downsides seem to be minimal there.

kolotoure 10-01-2007 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally hadn't thought of that because it reduces the possible number of lovemaking sessions to a max of 2 for the day. But it's def a good strategy.

[/ QUOTE ]

wft?? isn't having >3 sessions of sex in a day std

terp 10-01-2007 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

who cares if #1 is six seconds? does that even count as a session?

if you grimm someone's BB and sit out, is that a session?

Jay Riall 10-01-2007 06:28 PM

Last time I boned a chick (a random girl from the club a few weeks ago) I lasted like 7 minutes or something, after a few minutes bj. Is that considered acceptable these days or should I aim to improve? I did give her some tongue lovin afterwards (no blood I'm afraid Kill).

Worm75 10-01-2007 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think you're right. last time i was coach and couldnt do anything but watch (which killed me). maybe i'll just play a little...

[/ QUOTE ]

You get the plays I sent you? PM or hit me up on MSN if you have any questions

TheChad 10-01-2007 06:49 PM

brag: I danced with the most beautiful girl in the whole damn town on saturday. She said to her (at worst 7 friends , meaning they were all 8s and 9s) over the music, "He taught me to climb on rocks!" Then to me "It's my birthday! Dance with me!" Uhm, I might have to think about it as you are grinding my **** off. LOL

IMHO, a good sexy session would last 20-60 minutes depending on the time and what you had going on at the time. ie, if you didn't have any time, a good 20ish minutes would suffice. If you had the night, heh, make her scream for a while. besides, girls tell their friends about that stuff. If you had a good marathon session (anything >1hr), you will become a legend in their minds.
my 2c

ajmargarine 10-01-2007 07:01 PM

:o

ajmargarine 10-01-2007 07:02 PM

^^^does that automatically play for you when you open the thread or do you have to hit play?

Keyser. 10-01-2007 07:07 PM

automatically

Keyser. 10-01-2007 07:09 PM

that video is hilarious, but there's one that shows his scream in slow-motion.

I think this is it: http://www.autospies.com/news/Video-...or-party-5384/

ajmargarine 10-01-2007 07:09 PM

<object width="425" height="366"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VQnmi56AI-k&play=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VQnmi56AI-k&play=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="366"></embed></object>

ajmargarine 10-01-2007 07:10 PM

^^^I think you have to hit play now to play it, amiright?

Keyser. 10-01-2007 07:11 PM

youarerite

ajmargarine 10-01-2007 07:12 PM

much better. and i just laugh at that every time i watch it...

dirtylobster 10-01-2007 07:21 PM

rofl

4_2_it 10-01-2007 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Last time I boned a chick (a random girl from the club a few weeks ago) I lasted like 7 minutes or something, after a few minutes bj. Is that considered acceptable these days or should I aim to improve?

[/ QUOTE ]

Weak sauce. Aim for at least 15 minutes for round 1.

Isura 10-01-2007 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to New York 1st wk of Nov.

Good restauarnts/bars/clubs/activities?

Alrdy got tickets for a knicks game.

Paul

[/ QUOTE ]

Anything in the Soho area is pretty damn fun.

TheChad 10-01-2007 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Last time I boned a chick (a random girl from the club a few weeks ago) I lasted like 7 minutes or something, after a few minutes bj. Is that considered acceptable these days or should I aim to improve?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Keyser. 10-01-2007 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to New York 1st wk of Nov.

Good restauarnts/bars/clubs/activities?

Alrdy got tickets for a knicks game.

Paul

[/ QUOTE ]

Anything in the Soho area is pretty damn fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure if you're into this, but def. see a broadway show if you have a chance.

Jay Riall 10-01-2007 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, your old so I assume keeping it up is a big enough challenge in itself.

Pat Southern 10-01-2007 07:38 PM

Ok I need advice on what to do with my friend. This will be long. This will be emo.

He is pretty much the reason I started playing online poker. He showed me 2+2 and the books and all that. He taught me how to play limit back a long time ago, and helped make me a winner at 15/30. We got into the affiliate business together, him doing most of the work and me just reaping the benefits because he was my subaffiliate. If you don't know how it works, just know that he made me about $10k without me really doing anything. We used to regularly have one of us owing the other thousands of dollars due to the rakeback business and there was never a problem. By the summer of 2006 he was playing 100/200 limit on party and doing very well. In the summer I moved out to Vegas and didn't talk to him much, and then in the fall after UIGEA we both were like "ya this sucks, I dont know what we're going to do." He wasn't sure what he was going to do but I decided I was going to quit poker and go to lawschool (lol now I'm a pro again).

About 9 months ago he started acting funny and we kinda drifted apart, partly because I wasn't playing poker, and I don't konw if he was. Spring quarter he dropped out of school, and started acting really weird according to people who talked to him. His basketball coach and I were talking one day and he told me he was worried about him. I tried calling him but he never called me back. His roommate kicked him out of his house. He lived down in LA for a while living life in the fast lane (his words recently). He was arrested a few times for essentially acting crazy.

Ultimately he was hospitalized and diagnosed as bipolar. I've since hung out with him a few times. He was normal in the sense that he wasn't acting crazy or anything but he was definately a different person now due to the medication, and he expressed how much he hated being on the meds. As of last month he said that he was going back to school in September to finish up school (I'm not there, I just graduated).

Today I got a text message from him asking me for $100 on fulltilt. Now I knew that he wasn't going to be playing well rolled for the game, but he always understood bankroll management and never played outside his means. Three hours later I got another text asking for another $100, saying that he busted it playing 2/4 limit. Now I really don't want to get into a cycle of me spotting him $100, him either busting it or running it up to a couple grand and me getting my money back. Further complicating things my fulltilt account just got shutdown so to get him money I need to use a 3rd person. I told him I would be willing to work out a stake on stars, and coach NL for free if he wanted, but he said stars doesn't work on a mac (I assume this is true, if not somebody tell me how so I can relay it to him). I have no basis for this whatsoever, but I also worry that, since I haven't actually talked to or seen him in a month,he could be off his meds and in one of those manic states.

So really I'm just looking for advice on what to do with him. I'm thinking I give him a $2k stake, and if he busts it that's fine but he's cutoff after that. I think if he's playing on a stake he would be more apt to play within his means as he wouldn't view it as solely his money. Furthermore it sets it up as more professional than simply loaning money and he pays me back whenever. Losing $2k would suck, but its a good stop loss and I definately want to help pay him back for all that he's helped me. Furthermore he's really a great player, and when playing well and properly rolled I know he could make a killing. If you made it this far, I appreciate it and would appreiciate some advice.

Keyser. 10-01-2007 07:43 PM

How well off are you? Seems important if you're considering loaning 2k. or staking, whatever.