Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Who is your most disliked player? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=525585)

sapol 10-19-2007 08:35 AM

Re: Who is your most disliked player?

Helmuth and its not even close

jimmytrick 10-19-2007 08:56 AM

Hevad Khan's older brother.

"Can you spot me a couple hundred, I got $2000 in my car"

Gag

nhWPjstUnLKy 10-19-2007 09:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hevad Khan's older brother.

"Can you spot me a couple hundred, I got $2000 in my car"

Gag

[/ QUOTE ]
I think i missed this one?

moving shapes 10-19-2007 09:46 AM

mark seif?

Carolina Pirate 10-19-2007 11:18 AM

Players that run they're stupid, idiotic, useless mouths during a cash game and to run down and verbally abuse the nice guys at the table who are there just to have fun and could care less about loosing a few hundred dollars as long as they are having a good time. WTF are you thinking when a guy just comes to lose money and not care!!!

(guess you can't figured that I played last night with a great group of guys with one moron that ruined it and ran everyone off.... stupid prick)

DGDolly 10-19-2007 12:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Captain Tom Frankin -- because he put *his* penis on Brandi's back when you know that it shoulda been me. Oh Lord, it shoulda been me...

[/ QUOTE ]

I've read all the Brandy stuff, but I never found the original one with the whole "penis on back" explanation. Link please!

Back to subject:

I can't stand Jamie gold. I hate Jamie especially since he told JMan he was sweatty. <3 OMGLCAYAIKEN

ALLEN BOND 10-19-2007 12:10 PM

Devilfish, Mark Seif, Matusow, Hellmuth.

CrAcK_N_CoKe 10-19-2007 12:18 PM

Why all the Devilfish hate?

The guys is clearly an a**hole but he gives a good show

Twistofsin 10-19-2007 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Cort Horkins.

When it gets short handed he'll take 1 minute to fold 73o UTG.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hoyt Corkins?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, a little dyslexic am I. This just made my day though, nothing like waking up in the morning to find I was a moron the night before.

ryang 10-19-2007 09:38 PM

humberto hands down

blueodum 10-19-2007 10:31 PM

I laugh every time Hellmuth assesses his own poker abilities.

After saying that there are maybe 3 or 4 players in the world better than him at Omaha8, they go on to show him playing two hands that a 2/4 online regular would be embarrassed about.

There is no one alive who's perception of their own poker ability is so out of whack with reality.

billybeartku 10-19-2007 11:13 PM

how come ppl don't like phil hellmuth. I personally don't like moneymaker, jamie gold and jerry yang. I hate when fish win WSOP ME championship and they don't feel shame about it. They even think they are actually that good enough to take down the title.

ryguy2fly 10-19-2007 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how come ppl don't like phil hellmuth. I personally don't like moneymaker, jamie gold and jerry yang. I hate when fish win WSOP ME championship and they don't feel shame about it. They even think they are actually that good enough to take down the title.

[/ QUOTE ]

that could be the dumbest paragraph i've ever read.

faarcyde 10-19-2007 11:31 PM

Anybody that makes fun of internet pros ("LOL INTERNET PLAYERS") in live tournaments, when in reality most of the top online players would carve up your average TV professional in either setting.

chucky 10-20-2007 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe second dumbest. How about this transcript response by cheney from a Meet the Press interview in March of 2003:

MR. RUSSERT: If your analysis is not correct, and we’re not treated as liberators, but as conquerors, and the Iraqis begin to resist, particularly in Baghdad, do you think the American people are prepared for a long, costly, and bloody battle with significant American casualties?

VICE PRES. CHENEY: Well, I don’t think it’s likely to unfold that way, Tim, because I really do believe that we will be greeted as liberators. I’ve talked with a lot of Iraqis in the last several months myself, had them to the White House. The president and I have met with them, various groups and individuals, people who have devoted their lives from the outside to trying to change things inside Iraq. And like Kanan Makiya who’s a professor at Brandeis, but an Iraqi, he’s written great books about the subject, knows the country intimately, and is a part of the democratic opposition and resistance. The read we get on the people of Iraq is there is no question but what they want to the get rid of Saddam Hussein and they will welcome as liberators the United States when we come to do that.

LongBall42 10-20-2007 04:15 AM

Phil Gordon, easily.

DoubleDealDecker 10-20-2007 10:31 AM

Scott Tom.

MaxWeiss 10-20-2007 08:23 PM

Sean Shekhan (or however you spell his name) killed an old lady and moslested a child. And he's an a-hole and annoying as [censored]. If he doesn't rank #1 on everybody's list, I am surprised.

hunk187 10-22-2007 06:51 PM

humberto

demon102 10-22-2007 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
humberto

[/ QUOTE ]

fo sho

GeniusToad 10-22-2007 09:49 PM

Barbara Enright no question.

Zorlac 10-22-2007 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Devilfish, Mark Seif, Matusow, Hellmuth.

[/ QUOTE ]

And yet any table they appear on are (arguably) the most entertaining and would rate the highest.

Seif, maybe not so much....

.Z

HavanaBanana 10-22-2007 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow...none mentioned Jerry Yang yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

I will root against him until kingdom come.

ToT

i am run 10-22-2007 11:16 PM

phil laak.

Cat 10-23-2007 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Annie Duke and it's not even close, also Devilfish is a prick.

[/ QUOTE ]

For someone who asked why about Devilfish, it's for swearing at dealers constantly... oh which reminds me - Johnny [censored] Chan [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

now here 10-23-2007 09:50 AM

humbertooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
or maybe hellmuth

Under dog 10-23-2007 10:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
luckyjimm

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

kkcountry every time I see your avatar i crack up..priceless

AND OMG no one said User 363!!!

too many to list..question too vague and dumb

LOL_MODS 10-23-2007 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
luckyjimm

[/ QUOTE ]

this thread was for poker players, not busto doucherockets

The B 10-23-2007 11:46 AM

laak
humberto
gold
yang
bernard lee
rousso & brown

not that great at poker & very annoying

Shattered 10-23-2007 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I laugh every time Hellmuth assesses his own poker abilities.

After saying that there are maybe 3 or 4 players in the world better than him at Omaha8, they go on to show him playing two hands that a 2/4 online regular would be embarrassed about.

There is no one alive who's perception of their own poker ability is so out of whack with reality.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure that Hellmuth isn't nearly as delusional as he appears on TV. His shtick does get old, though.

Anyways, if he qualifies, the 5 minutes I saw of Eric Molina last year made me want to barf. I'm amazed no one got up and throttled him.

cowpig 10-23-2007 12:15 PM

#1 is Gold, no question

Yang is a runner-up

Can we have a non-douche win this coming WSOP please

Mike Kelley 10-23-2007 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Although I don't really dislike him, Todd Brunson would be my pick, theres something about him.

[/ QUOTE ]

imo he is the best model of a poker player ever

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike Kelley 10-23-2007 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe second dumbest. How about this transcript response by cheney from a Meet the Press interview in March of 2003:

MR. RUSSERT: If your analysis is not correct, and we’re not treated as liberators, but as conquerors, and the Iraqis begin to resist, particularly in Baghdad, do you think the American people are prepared for a long, costly, and bloody battle with significant American casualties?

VICE PRES. CHENEY: Well, I don’t think it’s likely to unfold that way, Tim, because I really do believe that we will be greeted as liberators. I’ve talked with a lot of Iraqis in the last several months myself, had them to the White House. The president and I have met with them, various groups and individuals, people who have devoted their lives from the outside to trying to change things inside Iraq. And like Kanan Makiya who’s a professor at Brandeis, but an Iraqi, he’s written great books about the subject, knows the country intimately, and is a part of the democratic opposition and resistance. The read we get on the people of Iraq is there is no question but what they want to the get rid of Saddam Hussein and they will welcome as liberators the United States when we come to do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ban please.

prohornblower 10-23-2007 05:35 PM

Eric Molina
OOOOOOOOOMBARETOOOOOOE CHARK BRENES

Tony G is close. His personality is probably the worst but he gets credit for being good, and funny with his barbs. But if I was in the room with that guy I wouldn't be able to stand him.

Marmor 10-23-2007 07:06 PM

Michael Vick

ato316 10-23-2007 07:56 PM

Jamie Gold, Humberto, that molina kid from the '06 main event, and anyone else that acts like an ass at the table.

Vitas23 10-24-2007 02:23 AM

Humberto and his CHARRKKK, if I ever sit with him and he comes at me with a CHARRKKK, I will throw it across the room.

dave88 10-24-2007 08:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Although I don't really dislike him, Todd Brunson would be my pick, theres something about him.

[/ QUOTE ]

imo he is the best model of a poker player ever

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

MCS 10-24-2007 12:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
op

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, well done. Made better by the fact that it's the first reply.

Andrew Beall 10-24-2007 12:36 PM

1/ Huuuummmmbertoo
2/ Tod Brunson
3/ hoyt hopkin something like that..

in oposition of
1/ kirk Morisson
2/ Andrew Beal
3/ Allen Cuni