Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Degen/WallyBalls/blueman (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=552535)

nation 11-26-2007 12:22 AM

Re: Degen/WallyBalls/blueman

well my reputation is pretty valuable here. it's earned me money through coaching on 3-bet; i'm pretty sure if i wasn't green i prob would not be a coach there. i am trusted and therefore it's very easy for me to swap large amounts of money on different sites. i value these things a LOT more than 10k.

i also have no desire to scam him. 10k really won't change my life that much and i dont want to have to look over my shoulder because i know a scumbag like degen would go for revenge. it's just not worth it for me.

durron597 11-26-2007 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

1) i don't want to scam him in case he tries to kill me

[/ QUOTE ]

this is pretty much the main reason im not considering trying to scam him

jman220 11-26-2007 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

1) i don't want to scam him in case he tries to kill me

[/ QUOTE ]

this is pretty much the main reason im not considering trying to scam him

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, I'd be a pretty expensive contract, I don't think he'd want to part with the money. Maybe I should do this.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="red"> Jman220 </font> [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Edit: Also, for entertainment value, try banning new degen accounts in Haiku. Note my latest Ban Notes:

There once was a mod.
Who found a degen account.
Quick Banning Result.

Cry Me A River 11-26-2007 01:02 AM

The thing to do here is setup a fake mod account. Back date it the account reg about two years. Make it for a forum Degen is unlikely to be familiar with (Stud or Omaha or something). Nobody knows all the mods, let alone Degen. Insert and back-date a bunch of phony posts (several ways you could do this - copy whole threads, change some of the posts so they're from our phony mod). Automate this with a script and our mod could have thousands of posts in no time.

Sell Degen that account. Nuke it and all the phony threads as soon as the monies arrive.

NT! 11-26-2007 02:11 AM

i'll take my chances with degen, so long as he ships the 10k first. i got bills nukka

Green 11-26-2007 02:19 AM

$10k, huh?

nation 11-26-2007 02:38 AM

by the way, i think it's pretty retarded that mods thought it'd be a good idea to advertise that he was paying for accts.

that's exactly what he wants, more attention. apoihjpawoiehgpaoiwhegpaowg

tuq 11-26-2007 02:46 AM

I can't figure out if that nation/NT! bitch fight was for real or fake. Fake, I hope.

NT!: you are probably fat.

nation: you are definitely fat.

Let's leave me out of this.

NT! 11-26-2007 02:50 AM

i am a little bit fat but i would bet significant money that i can beat nation in a footrace of more or less any distance.

i don't know how fat nation is or isn't because i don't go around looking for pictures of other dudes on the internet, and frankly i am a little creeped out that he can describe my weight with such certainty given that we have never met.

nation 11-26-2007 02:52 AM

"nation: you are definitely fat."

huh?

http://a653.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...661030a7ac.jpg

NT! 11-26-2007 02:54 AM

being a raiders fan is clearly worse than being fat imo

self ownage

tuq 11-26-2007 02:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i don't go around looking for pictures of other dudes on the internet

[/ QUOTE ]
This reads like the opening statement of People vs. Pete Townshend.

nation 11-26-2007 03:00 AM

i'm a steelers fan

i just dressed up as an oakland panty raider for halloween

and i have never seen a pic of you nt i just remember someone said you were fat and you said you were working on it.

*TT* 11-26-2007 03:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
by the way, i think it's pretty retarded that mods thought it'd be a good idea to advertise that he was paying for accts.

that's exactly what he wants, more attention. apoihjpawoiehgpaoiwhegpaowg

[/ QUOTE ]

advertise where? In this forum or elsewhere in the site?

NT! 11-26-2007 03:03 AM

yeah i am a little soft around the middle these days but still strong like bull etc etc. i play sports and lift weights and all that [censored], bitches better reckanize.

nation 11-26-2007 03:06 AM

everywhere tt, people are referring to it in bbv, atf, everywhere. this is just not a good idea and i'm not sure why it ever left the mod forum.

tuq 11-26-2007 03:07 AM

nation is right in principle, but didn't degen himself mention the $10K thing somewhere in the forums?

*TT* 11-26-2007 03:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i am a little bit fat

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, your fat. Nation is a little bit fat. Neither of you are Killa fat so your both safe [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
but i would bet significant money that i can beat nation in a footrace of more or less any distance.

[/ QUOTE ]
pending the conditions my money would probably be on NT!.

[ QUOTE ]
i don't know how fat nation is or isn't

[/ QUOTE ]
not dough boy fat, but he is thick around the middle. I think he won't ever be really thin, he is short and stocky.

[ QUOTE ]
because i don't go around looking for pictures of other dudes on the internet

[/ QUOTE ]
lies.

[ QUOTE ]
and frankly i am a little creeped out that he can describe my weight with such certainty given that we havent had sex together yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp you ghay bastard.

NT! 11-26-2007 03:13 AM

tt,

stop projecting with the gayness, i already told mat how bad you want me inside of you

miajag 11-26-2007 03:13 AM

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone here in the mod forum on my new account!

-Bill

nation 11-26-2007 03:17 AM

um..

mclgaucho: i'm bbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
psuprabs03: lol
mclgaucho: just talked to mat on the phone
mclgaucho: once vbulletin launches
mclgaucho: degen is back

NT! 11-26-2007 03:20 AM

expert play by mat when we roll back to UBB after three days imo

nation 11-26-2007 03:20 AM

lolll

tuq 11-26-2007 03:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone here in the mod forum on my new account!

-Bill

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL

Mat Sklansky 11-26-2007 03:25 AM

The fact that he keeps communicating with you tells me that he doesn't have immediate access to the mod forum.

I did talk to him. It's funny how nice he is on the phone. It seems that all he really wants is to be able to participate here, so I made him a deal. I told him to remove his 2+2 sites and stay off the forums until vbulletin launches. I agreed to allow him 3 days as degen 2 or whatever. I told him that if he behaved perfectly those days AND the mods agreed that he deserved the chance, he could continue.

This is what I told him. I can be convinced that this is the wrong move, but our attorney bills are inspiring us to be more lenient in matters like this. I don't see this as being vastly different than Dan Bright, his antics, and subsequent forgiveness. Not to say that degen is as valuable as dan. I just don't think at his core he means any harm.

NT! 11-26-2007 03:27 AM

well since you said the mods have to agree, and there is no way the mods will agree, i guess it's fine.

tuq 11-26-2007 03:35 AM

I am WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY unqualified to comment on this Degen stuff but that of course won't stop me.

It seems that if it is done off the (2+2) record then it's probably the best play. I guess the mods hate him, I realize he's become a bit of a terrorist, but he's an outlier who seems like he wants his original account back badly enough that he would behave if given the chance. This is a guy who has both PMed me and e-mailed me multiple times about it, and I seriously doubt I'm not alone. Maybe give it a whirl despite the objections of the mods, and you can always and easily pull the plug if it doesn't work out?

tuq 11-26-2007 03:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY unqualified to comment on this Degen stuff but that of course won't stop me.

It seems that if it is done off the (2+2) record then it's probably the best play. I guess the mods hate him, I realize he's become a bit of a terrorist, but he's an outlier who seems like he wants his original account back badly enough that he would behave if given the chance. This is a guy who has both PMed me and e-mailed me multiple times about it, and I seriously doubt I'm not alone. Maybe give it a whirl despite the objections of the mods, and you can always and easily pull the plug if it doesn't work out?

[/ QUOTE ]
STFU, you weren't there, you don't know, etc.

Mat Sklansky 11-26-2007 03:39 AM

Hey I'm the nuts, yo!

NT! 11-26-2007 03:45 AM

in all seriousness, in one of the degen threads, a number of mods (myself included) said they would want no part of 2p2 moderation if degen was unbanned... i still feel that way, which may be an added bonus depending on how you look at it

Mat Sklansky 11-26-2007 03:50 AM

I'm being dragged away, but this is one of those situations where Mason will be making the final decision.
Still, nobody else has made a Mat Sklansky appreciation website. I'm feeling kinda warm and fuzzy about Mr. William.

nation 11-26-2007 10:37 AM

I'm not really sure where I stand on this.

On one hand if he's unbanned, he likely will be ok at least for awhile because he doesnt want to get banned again. However, he's a scumbag and really shouldn't be.

If he stays banned he may create a lot of trouble for 2+2. It might be a bigger hassle to keep him banned.

I'm going to think about this one.

also why was the site down all morning?

Gildwulf 11-26-2007 10:53 AM

fk degen

2p2 should not negotiate with terrorists imo

durron597 11-26-2007 11:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
well since you said the mods have to agree, and there is no way the mods will agree, i guess it's fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
fk degen

[/ QUOTE ]

durron597 11-26-2007 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
STFU, you weren't there, you don't know, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously dude

the guy is a master at sounding ok just long enough to get people to trust him again

entertainme 11-26-2007 11:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
fk degen

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't imagine wanting someone around who's stated intent is to bring my company down. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Dids 11-26-2007 11:39 AM

Unbanning this guy, especially after this, is totally ridic. He's more than demonstrated that he's a piece of [censored].

entertainme 11-26-2007 11:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
poker mom,

It should also lead to an interesting discussion with your son about blow.

[/ QUOTE ]

For the record, The Boy would be sorely tempted by 10K:

- he's 16
- could use a car
- could make a new account, (if he posted here - I've completely discouraged any participation in 2p2)

When I told him I wouldn't want anything to do with someone trying to damage someone else's business it did give him pause.

He was a little in awe that I was completely confident that if I agreed 10K would show up in an online poker account of my choice.

tuq 11-26-2007 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
seriously dude

the guy is a master at sounding ok just long enough to get people to trust him again

[/ QUOTE ]
You are right, I know not from what I type on this matter so I'll STFU. I'm out of my element durrony, etc.

nation 11-26-2007 12:04 PM

yea whatever keep him banned i don't think he can really do much damage other than be annoying, would be really lame for him to get degen back after all this.