Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   You know you're a SNG junkie when... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=740)

Hendricks433 12-05-2005 11:02 AM

Re: You know you\'re a SNG junkie when...

I was setting up a friends internet and I was reading them a password and it was a series of numbers and letters and the first letter was a Q and I said queen. She looked at me like WTF?!?!?

durron597 12-05-2005 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Quasi-related:

n) You think of taxes or surcharges as "rake".

n+1) You think of any partial rebate, including coupons, as "rakeback".

[/ QUOTE ]

You know you're a math geek when you see this post and immediately think of Mathematical Induction.

PartySNGer 12-05-2005 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
9.) All you can think about is breaking the record for fewest hands needed to win

Btw, I did this in six hands before at a total donk fest

[/ QUOTE ]

I once played a 22 and busted every single person at the table. I'm not sure if this is a rarity or not, but if it is rare, then yes I am a poker god.

hoyasnaxa 12-05-2005 11:09 AM

I have a party SNG where i pushed every hand and won in like 20 or so. I have the Hand history if people really want to see it. It is quite unbelievable.

PartySNGer 12-05-2005 11:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a party SNG where i pushed every hand and won in like 20 or so. I have the Hand history if people really want to see it. It is quite unbelievable.

[/ QUOTE ]

I entered a 30+3 at Eurobet and finished 2nd without ever opening the table. Support told me I could play up to 6 tables, so I registered for 6, but could only open 4 tables and never opened this tournament. Amazingly, I ended up with a 2nd place. The truly sad thing is that it clearly says "AWAY", when someone isn't connected and neither 3rd nore 4th was smart enough to wait me out.

tshort 12-05-2005 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a party SNG where i pushed every hand and won in like 20 or so. I have the Hand history if people really want to see it. It is quite believable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I had to say I believe you.

bigt439 12-05-2005 11:38 AM

I saw too felt letter A's on my friends front hall table sitting next to one another. My thought process was:

- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Aces
- Assistant captain's lettering for a hockey jersey

They actually ended up being letters for hockey jerseys, but the fact that those 3 thought hit me so fast seemed pretty funny to me.

chiaroscuro 12-05-2005 11:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
9.) All you can think about is breaking the record for fewest hands needed to win

Btw, I did this in six hands before at a total donk fest

[/ QUOTE ]

I once played a 22 and busted every single person at the table. I'm not sure if this is a rarity or not, but if it is rare, then yes I am a poker god.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did that a month or so after I started playing seriously and thought I was the absolute nuts. Still not very sure how common it is although I imagine lots of people on here have done it at some stage.

MikeMcQ1 12-05-2005 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was setting up a friends internet and I was reading them a password and it was a series of numbers and letters and the first letter was a Q and I said queen. She looked at me like WTF?!?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll start figuring my outs when I see a series of numbers like a liscence plate...

A2 654K

And then when he cuts me off, I don't get road rage...I "drive on Tilt." [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

hoyasnaxa 12-05-2005 12:55 PM

Yea, it is just so funny when after seeing me push 15 times in a row, people ahead of me still call the blind and then fold when I went all in. It is hillarious.