Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Myspace Dominatrix (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=73740)

tom441lbk 03-29-2006 07:43 PM

Re: Myspace Dominatrix

Back Tattoo of the girl in question

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1...gelback9so.jpg

Thanks for the input so far.

I definitely didn't know whether it was a domination only thing, or a domination and sex thing. Is it worth trying to get sex only out of something like this?

All, I hope I was not the one who egregiously misspelled ridiculous. If so I apologize I too hate when that word is misspelled, and I noticed the girl did it alot

craig 03-29-2006 08:08 PM

There is just not something right about all of this. And it isn't just that someone thinks a hat turned to the side is sexy. How long had you guys talked for before she brought up what she is "looking" for? I am guessing she is a huge tease and is full of crap or is a guy.

craig

Dominic 03-29-2006 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it worth trying to get sex only out of something like this?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. It won't happen - unless she's full of it. In that case, find out if she'll let you spank her. Light S&M like this always leads to sex, in my experience.

tom441lbk 03-29-2006 08:12 PM

Craig,

It had been 1 hour 25 minutes before the first thing about whip/chains popped out of her mouth

lbk

craig 03-29-2006 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Craig,

It had been 1 hour 25 minutes before the first thing about whip/chains popped out of her mouth

lbk

[/ QUOTE ]

It is tough to judge. But, why did she only talk to you on AIM? You get a number or anything? Also, from my understanding, Dom's do not equal "just sex" or "[censored]" even. There are a million girls on myspace, I don't see why you would worry about screwing just this one. If she is for real and you have an interest in S&M, then go for it. But, like I said, something doesn't seem right.

craig

tom441lbk 03-30-2006 01:03 AM

I usually don't ask for a number unless the girl is at the top of the 1-10 scale, or if I see some potential besides just hooking up.

lbk

Dex 03-30-2006 01:16 AM

Dammit, the only chick that I've met off myspace in my area so far who's interested in BDSM is married. And here one just falls into your lap. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

If I were you, assuming I was convinced that she's not psycho, I'd do it. But then again, I'm into that.

tom441lbk 03-30-2006 01:20 AM

Dex, in your experience what happens

1) she ties you up and does her thing, and then both parties split with no sex

2) you either have sex before or after you get tied up

Thanks,

lbk

Dex 03-30-2006 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dex, in your experience what happens

1) she ties you up and does her thing, and then both parties split with no sex

2) you either have sex before or after you get tied up

Thanks,

lbk

[/ QUOTE ]

It depends entirely on the person. For some people, think of it as being like foreplay; doing it turns them on, then they want to get off sexually (note that this can, but doesn't necessarily, include YOU getting off!). For others, the act itself gets them off and they won't care about sex.

In your case, it doesn't sound too promising because of this:
[ QUOTE ]
me: so what do you do to me after you handcuff me up?
her: strip you bite you and scratch you, and make sure that when I am done with you...........wuo won't do anything but sleep

[/ QUOTE ]

Dan BRIGHT 03-30-2006 04:15 AM

hide semen in her shoes, that way she'll know you mean business