Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What drugs are you familiar with? (poll) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=63213)

mrkilla 03-16-2006 10:27 PM

Re: What drugs are you familiar with? (poll)

[ QUOTE ]
it also says not to drink though.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea ..uh hu...is there a point here.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

if you want to play it safe have a "sip" of something and see how you feel in 10 minutes, PS if you die you don't know me

Grue 03-16-2006 10:35 PM

well if I die I won't have to worry about an infected root canal and no insurance so yeah

yasher 03-16-2006 10:38 PM

Vicodin is on the low end of the opiate-based painkiller spectrum. You don't have to worry much about taking a couple and drinkin a few beers. Just don't drive.

I'm certainly not endorsing the practice, but we used to take a couple, drink a few beers, take a couple more, drink a few more beers...

And I'm a whole lot dumber now than I used to be.

yasher

wet work 03-16-2006 10:39 PM

All except meth..that [censored] is evil. Bunch of other stuff not listed, mostly psychedelics.

CommanderCorm 03-16-2006 10:42 PM

Only 14% claim to have used tobacco at least ince? I donīt believe that. And only 13 % ever had a cup of coffee? OOtiots, PLEASE DONīT BE KIDDING ME.

Edit: Oh, and yes, I didnīt list all existing drugs. Only the ones Iīm interested about. Canīt you just make your own poll about them? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

MoreWineII 03-16-2006 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Does something like Oxycontin get grouped with heroin, or does it gets its own slot?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder this too. I tried Oxycontin for awhile. Didn't like it though.

yasher 03-16-2006 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Only 14% claim to have used tobacco at least ince? I donīt believe that. And only 13 % ever had a cup of coffee? OOtiots, PLEASE DONīT BE KIDDING ME.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really are an idiot aren't you?

Grue 03-16-2006 10:47 PM

hmm I may have underestimated this stuff as the 2nd dose is kicking in now and the pain is a lot less. oh apparently the acetowhatever pain killer in the vicodin + alcohol = liver damage and mine hates me enough already.

CommanderCorm 03-16-2006 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You really are an idiot aren't you?

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF are you talking about? Do you really think that only 13% of the people who voted ever had a cup of coffee? Please explain, I donīt want to have a guy with SUCH a nice avatar as an enemy without any reason.

yasher 03-16-2006 10:54 PM

CC,

You won me over with the avatar praise. She is nice, no?

Its not 13% of people. Its 13% of the entire responses, so its a pretty useless number for this poll. Take the # of respondents from tobacco - 56 people - and divide it by the number of total respondents - 69 people - and you get the # of respondents that have tried the substance in question. In this case, about 81%. These numbers were accurate when I posted em.

The %s that show up next to the answers are, for this poll, pretty damn useless.

yasher