Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   beat: sudden, explosive diarrhea cost me a 300 bb pot (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=556318)

Shizzle12345 11-28-2007 12:48 PM

Re: beat: sudden, explosive diarrhea cost me a 300 bb pot

And redecorating his house hahah

Chump Change 11-28-2007 12:53 PM

My daddy always done told me, son, he said, son, sometimes you just gotta shtt on yourself.

sapol 11-28-2007 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My daddy always done told me, son, he said, son, sometimes you just gotta shtt on yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can understand it if at that time you were 4 months old.

blankoblanco 11-28-2007 01:09 PM

lost in the diarrhea fest is the fact that AA vs KK vs AKs 3-handed is pretty incredibly sick. and nice 1 outer by the AK

eastern motors 11-28-2007 01:21 PM

That $1200 would've bought a nice laptop to avoid future situations like this.

916greatest 11-28-2007 01:25 PM

God I hella feel you. I've actually shitted on myself with aces. I was playing 200 nl. with 150 + bb. Two donks stacked off 1010 and ak preflop. I ended up winning about 400 bb. But I was forced to throw away these nice boxers of mine. I mean it was sick. I had [censored] going down my leg. Definatly had to grind for the $$$. Right when they shoved It immetaly let out that trigger you know that little thing inside your head where your relaxed. Shitted [censored] probably top 3 [censored] in my life while I watch the board blank out. God I take serious big ass [censored] too. God it felt so nice [censored] in my comfortable chair. My pants got a lil [censored] in them but washer was fine. God taking a shower after winning 400 bb felt so nice. In retrospect I wish I could [censored] on myself and win 400 bb everyday of my life!!! God it was the best feeling!!

Mondogarage 11-28-2007 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure that even the actual diarrhea explosion wouldn't stop me here.

What's with all the folded aces preflop threads?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dunno -- that depends on whether the stacks available are greater than, or less than, the cost to clean up 15 seconds of explosive diahhrea from one's bedroom walls, curtains, bedding, etc.

If the cleanup cost is under about $1300 in this case, then crapping all over one's place becomes a +EV move.

DaAznFella 11-28-2007 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
God I hella feel you. I've actually shitted on myself with aces. I was playing 200 nl. with 150 + bb. Two donks stacked off 1010 and ak preflop. I ended up winning about 400 bb. But I was forced to throw away these nice boxers of mine. I mean it was sick. I had [censored] going down my leg. Definatly had to grind for the $$$. Right when they shoved It immetaly let out that trigger you know that little thing inside your head where your relaxed. Shitted [censored] probably top 3 [censored] in my life while I watch the board blank out. God I take serious big ass [censored] too. God it felt so nice [censored] in my comfortable chair. My pants got a lil [censored] in them but washer was fine. God taking a shower after winning 400 bb felt so nice. In retrospect I wish I could [censored] on myself and win 400 bb everyday of my life!!! God it was the best feeling!!

[/ QUOTE ]

w...t...f...

nuggetz87 11-28-2007 01:36 PM

loooooool

ShowUthExit 11-28-2007 01:36 PM

how dyou not take your wireless laptop with you, log on once on the shitter, catch the AA hand before timing out and scoop a monster pot?