Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   betting on Ron Paul (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=554531)

ConstantineX 11-26-2007 03:57 PM

Re: betting on Ron Paul

I'd be far more concerned about the Christmas season than max donors. It's not going to be too easy for people to consciously donate a large chunk when apparently consumer spending is supposed to be down this quarter and people by and large some predict are going to be shopping at discounters.

elwoodblues 11-26-2007 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd be far more concerned about the Christmas season than max donors. It's not going to be too easy for people to consciously donate a large chunk when apparently consumer spending is supposed to be down this quarter and people by and large some predict are going to be shopping at discounters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Atheists UNITE!!!

maxtower 11-26-2007 04:52 PM

Its too bad you can't control the outcome of this thing due to contribution limits.

Just bet $6 million on the over, while contributing $6 million to RP. Then you get a free roll on a big campaign contribution.

I wonder what Bodog's bet limit is? They should email the list of tea party donor's to all play the over on the same day hopefully before the line moves, and then add that amount to the contribution they were going to pledge to RP.

AlexM 11-26-2007 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Atheists UNITE!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

What does that matter?

elwoodblues 11-26-2007 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Atheists UNITE!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

What does that matter?

[/ QUOTE ]

Presumably atheists aren't spending a lot of money on Christmas gifts.

AlexM 11-26-2007 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Atheists UNITE!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

What does that matter?

[/ QUOTE ]

Presumably atheists aren't spending a lot of money on Christmas gifts.

[/ QUOTE ]

What weird world do you live in? Most atheists I know still celebrate Christmas, although obviously without the baby Jesus crap.

Ron Burgundy 11-26-2007 05:57 PM

We don't celebrate Christmas, we celebrate Athiest Kids Get Presents Day. Purely coincidentally, it's on Dec. 25th.

Ron Burgundy 11-26-2007 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Consumer spending was up 8% from last year on black friday, according to the talking heads on CNBC.

AlexM 11-26-2007 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We don't celebrate Christmas, we celebrate Athiest Kids Get Presents Day. Purely coincidentally, it's on Dec. 25th.

[/ QUOTE ]

*shrug* All the atheist families I know do all the Santa Claus crap, just not the baby Jesus crap, including the one I grew up in.

DVaut1 11-26-2007 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Consumer spending was up 8% from last year on black friday, according to the talking heads on CNBC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Horrors of rampant hidden, underreported inflation ldo