Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   (NC) post on tone (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=554428)

Jay Riall 11-25-2007 10:14 PM

Re: (NC) post on tone

Choose the one you think would be best for the forum.

Jay Riall 11-25-2007 10:18 PM

lol at results so far.

Keyser. 11-25-2007 10:21 PM

I think you all are whiny lil girls imo

Keyser. 11-25-2007 10:23 PM

actually I take that back. I don't post much in MSNL b/c there are proportionally a lot more aholes there, so a good friendly community is important, but I don't think SSNL is that bad at all. if you take away ikestoys posts and people flaming Nielso we're all quite nice

the machine 11-25-2007 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
actually I take that back. I don't post much in MSNL b/c there are proportionally a lot more aholes there, so a good friendly community is important, but I don't think SSNL is that bad at all. if you take away ikestoys posts and people flaming Nielso we're all quite nice

[/ QUOTE ]

i think it was the mix a seeing some noobs make bad responses over the last month, and the influx of ike making crappy post after crappy post that just made me post this.

Chicago Twister 11-25-2007 10:34 PM

If you have a problem with a particular poster, take it up with that poster. But trying to change the culture here is pointless and futile unless you have the power to ban people and the support of the forum to back you up.

MikeyPatriot 11-25-2007 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SSNL may be nicer than MSNL, but that doesn't mean it's a very friendly place. I don't post as much in here as often as I used to or should be, but I still lurk a ton and have definitely noticed what the OP is saying. SSNL has gradually become a very unfriendly place.

tannenj 11-25-2007 11:14 PM

i find most msnl posters to be dickish. it's not surprising, because those guys make much more money on average and that's what an ego does.

i think ssnlers are usually pretty nice. maybe part of it is that i've made thousands of posts in this forum and am somewhat known.

manupod 11-25-2007 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SSNL may be nicer than MSNL, but that doesn't mean it's a very friendly place. I don't post as much in here as often as I used to or should be, but I still lurk a ton and have definitely noticed what the OP is saying. SSNL has gradually become a very unfriendly place.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing this is because of all the horrible posts the good posters are expected to read through. It's supposed to be a forum for interesting discussion, not a 'post a bad hand have some good regs politely teach you how to play poker' place. Those people need a coach, not posting rights.

AllIn3High 11-25-2007 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i find most msnl posters to be dickish. it's not surprising, because those guys make much more money on average and that's what an ego does.

i think ssnlers are usually pretty nice. maybe part of it is that i've made thousands of posts in this forum and am somewhat known.

[/ QUOTE ]

Remember that every time you post here you help your opponents. That gets even more real as you progress in stakes. Not saying that's an excuse, I try to be friendly, but this gets more immediate every time you move up.