Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   TheAccountant (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=553065)

c4mg 11-23-2007 07:05 PM

Re: TheAccountant

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Challenge him hu4 rollz. It can be a battle of retards

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No one invited you.

[/ QUOTE ]

btw I'll happily play you for rolls, given that your entire roll is less than one buy-in for me

[/ QUOTE ]
schundler, id like to play you hu. since im such a retard i'm sure you will gladly accept.

just tell me what tables you will be sitting at.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you the accountant? then no, bc you actually do play 400nl. he plays 25nl. but you are still a retard.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about we do a play money match just to prove I am better. sbrugby started at 25NL as did many others. I never had the proper br for even that. I am 100% sure I am better than you.

schundler 11-23-2007 07:06 PM

that would be like watching Steve Urkel and Woody Allen in a thumb-wrestling contest.

mbillie1 11-23-2007 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
c4mg, plz to be stop posting, you suck at everything, kthxbye

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw a picture of you.

I don't think there is much of a question as to who the bigger failure is here. This is IRL btw.

[/ QUOTE ]

lofl, rite and you're still posting here about your failures to meet womens on facebook and [censored], plz n*gga, just gtfo of bbv4l and call it a day

schundler 11-23-2007 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Challenge him hu4 rollz. It can be a battle of retards

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No one invited you.

[/ QUOTE ]

btw I'll happily play you for rolls, given that your entire roll is less than one buy-in for me

[/ QUOTE ]
schundler, id like to play you hu. since im such a retard i'm sure you will gladly accept.

just tell me what tables you will be sitting at.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you the accountant? then no, bc you actually do play 400nl. he plays 25nl. but you are still a retard.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about we do a play money match just to prove I am better. sbrugby started at 25NL as did many others. I never had the proper br for even that. I am 100% sure I am better than you.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol play money? fine, what site

doubLe a tom 11-23-2007 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

qft, you may be the only poster that sucks more than the accountant

[/ QUOTE ]
double a tom,

hu offer extends to you as well

[/ QUOTE ]

im not a cash donk sry

Conspire 11-23-2007 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL that makes absolutely no sense. How are you better than schundler again?

Conspire

c4mg 11-23-2007 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw a picture of you.

I don't think there is much of a question as to who the bigger failure is here. This is IRL btw.

[/ QUOTE ]

lofl, rite and you're still posting here about your failures to meet womens on facebook and [censored], plz n*gga, just gtfo of bbv4l and call it a day

[/ QUOTE ]

Big boy behind the keyboard. You look like a huge bitch from your pictures. Your girls are uglier than an ass with acne. You are on 2p2 24/7 because you have no friends elsewhere. You take pictures of yourself at work. Would you like me to continue?

PS-I am willing to bet a lot of money on the fact that you would never use the word nikka in real life bacause you are a bitch.

doubLe a tom 11-23-2007 07:09 PM

guys, he got up to $500 and withdrew. i think theres somethin to be said for that.

c4mg 11-23-2007 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL that makes absolutely no sense. How are you better than schundler again?

Conspire

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats like two basketball players talking about why they are better. It has to be done. We play best outta 5 and I will win. I can't "tell" you why I am better.

schundler 11-23-2007 07:10 PM

c4 i said Id do your play money match. what site