Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   GPS System on people? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=548714)

xorbie 11-19-2007 04:53 AM

Re: GPS System on people?

[ QUOTE ]
every little bit of privacy or rights you give up are never returned. cumulatively they add up to all your rights sooner or later.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ray Zee for dictator!

Meech 11-19-2007 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I never understand all the 'holy [censored] no, dont want the government knowing where i am all the time!' opinions on stuff like this. I'd def do this because 1. it would probably save a lot of people a lot time and sometimes worry wondering where i am. 2. i could now never get lost. 3. if i was ran over/kidnapped etc etc this is going to be a huge help 4. i have nothing to hide.

[/ QUOTE ]

Enjoy the gulags.

mbillie1 11-19-2007 11:28 AM

It'd be pretty cool if the government could just know everything I'm doing all the time, can we facilitate that please? I want to have no privacy whatsoever.

JMa 11-19-2007 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I never understand all the 'holy [censored] no, dont want the government knowing where i am all the time!' opinions on stuff like this. I'd def do this because 1. it would probably save a lot of people a lot time and sometimes worry wondering where i am. 2. i could now never get lost. 3. if i was ran over/kidnapped etc etc this is going to be a huge help 4. i have nothing to hide.

[/ QUOTE ]

im pretty sure the kidnappers would just cut the little chip out. i know i would.

mbillie1 11-19-2007 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that makes one of us.

RoundTower 11-19-2007 11:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
a little off the topic, but what about recording the DNA of every baby that is born(I assume this isnt done maybe it is) that way its on file for Murder/Rape investigations etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
who should record/have access to this information? Me? The government? Someone in between?

pokerg1 11-19-2007 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It'd be pretty cool if the government could just know everything I'm doing all the time, can we facilitate that please? I want to have no privacy whatsoever.

[/ QUOTE ]

pokerg1 11-19-2007 02:24 PM

why dont they just put gps in our dogs too

Dennisa 11-19-2007 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Even the cell phone services I just don't get who would use them. I don't really want other people to know where I am. If I do I'll send them a text message.

The only people I can see having any use for it is crazy jealous people who want to track their SO.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a 11 year old daughter. Guess what is going to get activated when she starts to go out on dates.

shaftman11 11-19-2007 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Even the cell phone services I just don't get who would use them. I don't really want other people to know where I am. If I do I'll send them a text message.

The only people I can see having any use for it is crazy jealous people who want to track their SO.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a 11 year old daughter. Guess what is going to get activated when she starts to go out on dates.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't some cell phone companies already offer tracking of childrens phones to parents? It seems to me that I have heard this somewhere. And the phone only has a few numbers that it can dial, anywhere between 5-9.