Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   please wear your safety belt. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=548201)

Russ M. 11-17-2007 12:51 PM

Re: please wear your safety belt.

[ QUOTE ]
always have, always will

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. I actually feel weird when I'm driving and not wearing it. That being said, when I'm in the passenger seat I never wear it and feel weird wearing it. *shrugs*

React1oN 11-17-2007 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
always have, always will

[/ QUOTE ]

MC Chris 11-17-2007 01:12 PM

i used to never wear mine. just lazy i guess. i consciously knew it was stupid every time but we all make weighted decisions in our lives and i guess i just really didn't care enough to wear it. then sometimes i would think i should wear it and i'd get in the habit, going weeks at a time always putting it on when i got in the car, but i'd eventually stop doing it again.

anyway, now i always wear it because the car i have now beeps like a MF when you don't have it on. i like that feature.

Iconoclastic 11-17-2007 01:23 PM

Man you gonna get sued!

Edge34 11-17-2007 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
glad to hear you guys (and the other ppl involved) are OK.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah man something like that puts stuff in perspective right quick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sublime,

No matter how much you dislike me, I am glad to hear you and Doug are OK. These things happen to the best of us when you take one moment of not focusing and add a good dose of plain bad luck.

djk123 11-17-2007 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
always have, always will

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, wud be dead if i hadn't

DWarrior 11-17-2007 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Man you gonna get sued!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'm not sure which one's better: working for the rest of your life to put those two kids through college or quick death from not wearing your seatbelt.

TheNoodleMan 11-17-2007 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not to rain on your safety parade, but I tend to not wear a seatbelt. I know it's a stupid but we all do stupid [censored].

I hate with a passion that wearing a seatbelt is a mandatory law.

[/ QUOTE ]

And if he'd have hit you, he'd be dealing with a bunch of guilt of over killing you.

ItalianFX 11-17-2007 02:42 PM

I'm a little late to the show, but I just wanted to show these pictures. These pictures below are the result of the girl not wearing her seatbelt. She went face first into the windshield. This girl was in one of my classes.

WARNING: These pictures are extremely graphic!

Graphic Pic 1

Graphic Pic 2

Graphic Pic 3

J.A.Sucker 11-17-2007 02:47 PM

Glad to hear that you and Doug are well. Close calls are always scary. Take care of yourself. Your life isn't nearly as soulless as you make it out to be.