Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   OFFICIAL NYC Crimson Challenge Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=548)

El Diablo 11-04-2005 03:05 AM

Re: OFFICIAL NYC Crimson Challenge Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You guys should know better than to do the belt whipping. That's sick.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think getting whipped on the ass would be more amusing, what do you think Evan?

[/ QUOTE ]
1) I'm not in charge fo challenges, that's Diablo's thing.
2) I sort of agree with Kurosh that it's not a great idea and at least a little insane/sick. The people that agreed to it are adults though; I'm not going to whip them but I also won't stop anyone else from doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ass-whipping is also fine.

whiskeytown 11-04-2005 03:10 AM

sometimes you have to pay double for that sort of action - that's a good deal here -

RB

Evan 11-04-2005 04:08 AM

I just realized it was never really specified if the whipping was to be done directly to skin or through clothing. I would assume skin, but I don't know if people are going to be willing to take off their pants to get whipped on their ass or who is going to be willing to whip someone that was willing to do that.

Either way, thsi will definitely not take palce in Madison Square Park. If we can't find a more private venue to do it in we're AT LEAST going to Union Square.

El Diablo 11-04-2005 04:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just realized it was never really specified if the whipping was to be done directly to skin or through clothing. I would assume skin, but I don't know if people are going to be willing to take off their pants to get whipped on their ass or who is going to be willing to whip someone that was willing to do that.

Either way, thsi will definitely not take palce in Madison Square Park. If we can't find a more private venue to do it in we're AT LEAST going to Union Square.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obv, the whipping, back or ass or wherever, will be on bare skin.

Evan 11-04-2005 04:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Obv, the whipping, back or ass or wherever, will be on bare skin.

[/ QUOTE ]
Noted. I think choosing between back and ass will be an interesting strategy dilemma.

Tony_P 11-04-2005 04:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So we're gonna conduct the whipping directly above an underground police station?

Evan 11-04-2005 04:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

So we're gonna conduct the whipping directly above an underground police station?

[/ QUOTE ]
We'll go in the back by that building or something, I really don't know. I doubt it'll even be the weirdest thing happening at the time. I think I saw a flier today about a protest there on Sunday, so that should take some attention off of us.

KDawg 11-04-2005 04:36 AM

I have no problem taking someone's belt to rusted corpse. I am still trying to see if my boy can make it to this. He has a camera, so we can have a second one, but I definetly want to be there when it happens, and will have money on hand and what not

Evan 11-04-2005 04:40 AM

Awesome. I am 90% sure I'm going to buy a cheap digital camcorder, so that should be taken care of. If you have one laying around though, I'd bring it just in case.

KDawg 11-04-2005 04:45 AM

as I told you in the PM I sent you, I can make no garuntees with the camera. as long as he isn;t going to jersey, it should be cool, he's gonna let me know tommorrow( I hope) about whether or not he's gonna be in jersey or NYC