Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Trips deep vs solid tag, ugh (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=547725)

shpanko 11-16-2007 05:30 PM

Re: Trips deep vs solid tag, ugh

K, guess this isn't going to get any more attention. So...

Mind Freak!!!11!! I was the villain in this hand and was bluffing. I knew villain had an A and trust me I usually am not in the business of trying to get people to fold trip aces, but I had respect for his game and we were pretty deep so I went for it. Nat he basically insta-called the river [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Snipe 11-16-2007 05:53 PM

I can’t possibly think of a hand a “solid Tag” overlimps with this deep in position after a spewmonkey uberfish enters the pot. WTF? I would honestly think this was quad Aces if you didn’t have one yourself. It’s just [censored] weird.

I also can’t imagine what he’s comfortable valuebetting that big on the end with other than 66/77/ maybe NF (KTs???). I guess your c/c on the turn – check on the river make it pretty obvious that you don’t have a boat – so perhaps that gives him more comfort in betting a non-nut flush this hard on the river.

While I have a hard time putting him on a hand, this is deep and people used to 100bb stacks do strange things here. I think this is rarely a bluff and fold.

Snipe 11-16-2007 05:57 PM

Guess I was wrong. Might reconsider the "solid tag" moniker after that one. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

shpanko 11-16-2007 05:58 PM

lol I'm def a solid tag and definitely rarely try to pull off huge bluffs 200 BB's deep. Glad most people agree that villain should fold though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

crunchi 11-16-2007 06:05 PM

so are you calling PF with like 5c4c?

Snipe 11-16-2007 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol I'm def a solid tag and definitely rarely try to pull off huge bluffs 200 BB's deep. Glad most people agree that villain should fold though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah - you definitely are - though it could just be because you pick up monsters against my bluff shoves everytime. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

shpanko 11-16-2007 06:07 PM

Ahhh now I think I know your FT sn

Snipe 11-16-2007 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ahhh now I think I know your FT sn

[/ QUOTE ]

Thought I'd give you a clue. If you do - don't tell. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Keyser. 11-16-2007 06:10 PM

what did you even have to bluff here? 78o? or a pure float?

shpanko 11-16-2007 06:10 PM

56, so not a totally pure float