Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Jersey/Shirt Collecting Question (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=547681)

PITTM 11-16-2007 07:41 PM

Re: Jersey/Shirt Collecting Question

for clarifications sake, the blue/red is the home shirt, i said them in the wrong respective orders.

XXXNoahXXX 11-16-2007 08:27 PM

Get the home jersey.

I have a Paul Pierce High School Jersey that I wear to games and occasionally just around during the summer.

For those that don't know he went to Inglewood.

For those that don't know Inglewood is always up to no good.

XXXNoahXXX 11-16-2007 08:31 PM

PS- Boston fans might be interested to know that Coco Crisp also attended Inglewood High School at the same time Pierce was there. Also, Pierce got cut from varsity both freshman and sophomore year. Suck on that MJ!

Bedreviter 11-16-2007 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've never seen someone try to do this in a game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neither should he have. Its 0-0, hes left with the goalie to beat and in stead of doing something simple and effective he manages to put the ball out of play with this flashy trick. Theres plenty of players that can do that, but they dont do it because its more for showing off and not an effective solution.

PITTM 11-16-2007 09:41 PM

eh where the ball was he really couldnt shoot it past the keeper. A bunch of comments said he was trying to do something else.

tarheeljks 11-16-2007 09:49 PM

op, i say get the 27 now and then the new one later.

[ QUOTE ]
PS- Boston fans might be interested to know that Coco Crisp also attended Inglewood High School at the same time Pierce was there. Also, Pierce got cut from varsity both freshman and sophomore year. Suck on that MJ!

[/ QUOTE ]

mj still wins [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] i like pierce though, always thought he never got enough credit.

dkgojackets 11-16-2007 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've never seen someone try to do this in a game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks fancy, except he just kicked it out of bounds when he had a chance at a shot from close range.

Bedreviter 11-16-2007 09:54 PM

I dont know what kind of left foot he got, but if its decent he definatly have a fair chance of placing the ball past the keeper. If thats not an option then simply tapping it past the keeper further to the left would give him a much better angle and possibility of keeping it in play, and also be in control of the ball. I dont mind the trick itself, but where hes doing it it has a very low chance of success.

ADLinden 11-16-2007 10:02 PM

I'm from Akron, I wish I woulda bought a LBJ St. Vincent St. Mary HS jersey when they were easier to get.

XXXNoahXXX 11-16-2007 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm from Akron, I wish I woulda bought a LBJ St. Vincent St. Mary HS jersey when they were easier to get.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got one of these just cause it says Irish on the front.