Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Arby's Cheese Cake Poppers (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=545138)

FlyWf 11-13-2007 05:06 PM

Re: Arby\'s Cheese Cake Poppers

Apropos of nothing but this thread reminded me of going to buy some long sleeve T-shirts at Walmart the other day and being absolutely thwarted by every shirt they had being too large for me. I weigh 205 pounds! Their size range ran from XL-3XL. The reason for that is the reason that Arby's believes "Cheesecake: Now easier to eat!" is a reasonable marketing slogan.

Constable 11-13-2007 05:12 PM

I love these new cheesecake poppers!

-disgusting fatasses

bonds 11-13-2007 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Slight hijack-

Has anyone tried the Burger King cheesy tots?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheesy tots are [censored] delicious. Deep fried potato with molten cheese, how could they not be?

I went on extreme life tilt due to cheesy tots last weekend. BK drivethru forgot to throw 'em in the bag with the rest of my order. Can't remember the last time I was so angry.

AlexM 11-13-2007 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They're no potato cakes or cheese sticks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Twistofsin 11-13-2007 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Slight hijack-

Has anyone tried the Burger King cheesy tots?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheesy tots are [censored] delicious. Deep fried potato with molten cheese, how could they not be?

I went on extreme life tilt due to cheesy tots last weekend. BK drivethru forgot to throw 'em in the bag with the rest of my order. Can't remember the last time I was so angry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah. If you have Sonics in your area, this is nothing. Chili cheese tater tots! With jalapeņos, and mustard!

Constable 11-13-2007 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The last time you had to walk up a flight of stairs?

RoundGuy 11-13-2007 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Chili cheese tater tots! With jalapeņos, and mustard!

[/ QUOTE ]
It moved, Jerry.

stormstarter28 11-13-2007 06:29 PM

Sometimes I forget how fat most OOT posters must be. Thanks for reminding me!

kmak 11-13-2007 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The last time you had to walk up a flight of stairs?

[/ QUOTE ]
i laughed

Ditch Digger 11-13-2007 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] disgusting. Hands down the worst thing I've ever had at Arby's (I generally like Arby's fwiw). Never tried the BK or Sonic snacks listed. The macaroni one looked disgusting in the commercial, but I suppose it could be tasty.

New Hijack - does anyone's Arby's still have jalapeno bites? I LOVE these with the broncoberry sauce but Arby's has discontinued these in all their restaurants in Missouri. I've called and written Arby's and apparently it's some region by region decision and they hate Missouri for whatever reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

I went to Arby's after reading this thread and they have the Jalapeno bites. I live in Missouri.