Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Assani vs the StatHeads: Evaluating NFL QBs (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=542554)

Zutroy 11-10-2007 12:04 AM

Re: Assani vs the StatHeads: Evaluating NFL QBs

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
cheese

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you the biggest idiot ever? Everyone knows it's meat.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, I try to keep my mouth shut in situations like this, but you're being a complete douchebag prick. You don't have to act like a jerk anytime someone disagrees with you, no matter how strongly you feel regarding your opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya dude whatever, just because I owned all these dumb cheese noobs doesn't mean you gotta cry about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

But cheese hasn't had the same opportunity to be as thirst inducing as meat. It's not fair to judge the two on a neutral field. Don't you know anything?

kyro 11-10-2007 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
listen here [censored], it's clearly meat

my boy joa knows his [censored] ya heard

[/ QUOTE ]

All I'm saying is he doesn't have to be a douche about it.

I seriously think people like JOA get a free pass on some of this [censored]. It's uncalled for.

Victor 11-10-2007 12:12 AM

meat has more salt on it, so its thirst inducing qualities are measurably stronger.

kyleb 11-10-2007 12:13 AM

since assani derails all other threads with his countdown [censored], i say we derail his threads

Golden_Rhino 11-10-2007 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
cheese

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, I try to keep my mouth shut in situations like this, but you're being a complete douchebag prick. You don't have to act like a jerk anytime someone disagrees with you, no matter how strongly you feel regarding your opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]
God, can't you jerks get along? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah well, if cheese could only be as classy as meat we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Jack of Arcades 11-10-2007 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
cheese

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ya dude whatever, just because I owned all these dumb cheese noobs doesn't mean you gotta cry about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

But cheese hasn't had the same opportunity to be as thirst inducing as meat. It's not fair to judge the two on a neutral field. Don't you know anything?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but if we use rate states I'll be wrong. Clearly I can't take into account any stats that don't fit my preconceived notions,

Victor 11-10-2007 12:15 AM

hey kyle youve been too nice lately. i need some entertainment.

kyleb 11-10-2007 12:16 AM

you should read the miguel cabrera thread. toro threatened to beat me up because i was such a jerk (mebenhoe deleted the offending posts, though).

Assani Fisher 11-10-2007 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
since assani derails all other threads with his countdown [censored], i say we derail his threads

[/ QUOTE ]

Go ahead and try. I'll prop bet you that you won't be able to if you're interested....people are too interested in debating this with me.

100,300 and counting

Victor 11-10-2007 12:31 AM

guarantee i can derail this thread. heres how:

bonds is a cheater.