Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Cake - Not That Fishy Now (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=542454)

ULcajun 11-10-2007 04:58 PM

Re: Cake - Not That Fishy Now

Thanks, do you know if i should be able to cash out via Epassporte? even tho im in one of the poker banned states?

Pokeraddict 11-10-2007 05:22 PM

AFAIK epass is available in all states.

ULcajun 11-10-2007 05:24 PM

yeah i just realized it was because my bank doesnt allow buisness with epassporte that i couldnt use it.

aargh57 11-12-2007 07:39 AM

Are there any other cash out alternatives than e-pass? I can't use e-pass cuz I had it cancelled before neteller went crapola and they won't let me back now.

Pokeraddict 11-12-2007 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are there any other cash out alternatives than e-pass? I can't use e-pass cuz I had it cancelled before neteller went crapola and they won't let me back now.

[/ QUOTE ]

AFAIK it is the only way to cashout at Cake for US players.

ULcajun 11-12-2007 02:45 PM

I emailed them about the checks, all you have to do is email them scans of the CC you used to load, your driver's license and your CC statement and they will allow you to withdraw by check.

carlosboozr 11-12-2007 02:53 PM

i am a nl 200 and 400 reg and the games def have more regulars now but there are still plenty of fish to feed on...i made 11k in october grinding most nl 200 and nl 400 but yeah threads like this are stupid...

DMoogle 11-12-2007 03:38 PM

I think CakePoker and affiliates ruined the fishiness more than random 2+2ers talking about it. I remember back when it was SUPER fishy (also I think it was before Neteller crapped on Americans) their representative came on here and posted a screenshot of a FR 5/10 NL 6-max game where it was like 70% VP$IP and avg. pot of like $600 or so. Also I used to see some banners on 2+2 that affiliates had used to advertise Cake as being the fishiest site for Americans.

pokerchap 11-12-2007 04:28 PM

This forum ruined the games. I was probably one of the first 100 ppl to sign up for that site and there was only 1 table of 3 ppl going for about 3 months. around christmas last year is when the games were amazing. still very few games going but anyone could make a fortune. A combo of the software starting to freeze once the volume went up, neteller leaving, and 2p2 having signs that say FISHY SITE! is why the games are no longer what they used to be. ftp is prolly fishier.

aargh57 11-12-2007 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I emailed them about the checks, all you have to do is email them scans of the CC you used to load, your driver's license and your CC statement and they will allow you to withdraw by check.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gee, is that all.