Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Realationship advice (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=538981)

girltrouble1234 11-05-2007 03:44 PM

Re: Realationship advice

[ QUOTE ]
FWIW i can't believe you posted pictures along with what you have said. Aren't you worried you girlfriend might somehow stumble on to this?

[/ QUOTE ]
no

gimmick account. none of any friends read this forum. never the less I should delete pics. Will when I get back from class.

geormiet 11-05-2007 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also. I have never broken up with a girl. I always stay with them too long and they end up breaking up with me. I am 5/5 with them breaking up with me. I have no clue how to do it and I just feel really really really bad doing it. So I guess I am asking as well how do I do it and how do I stay friends with her. I know this is a total noob question and it is asked almost every day in our culture but I never really paid attention to the answers. Any advice for this specific situation about how I could go about breaking up with her?

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha i think you are not the only one in this boat. I've been in more than one unhappy relationship which i've stayed in just because I didn't know how to break up. My solution was usually to leave the country.

Keepitsimple 11-05-2007 03:47 PM

I would go with the 19 year old. Life is too short.

solids 11-05-2007 03:51 PM

How the [censored] is this even close? Go with the girl that you actually like and find attractive, not the one who is the safe bet.

geormiet 11-05-2007 03:55 PM

anyway, everyone here is pretty much giving you the correct advice, but I'll just say it again.

You should break up with your current girlfriend. You aren't doing her any favors by staying with her. You are probably worried about hurting her by breaking up with her, but the truth is you are doing more damage by staying with her.

Confronting her and breaking up is hard. You shouldn't just wing it, go in with a plan of attack, rehearse what you are going to say, and then just do it.

You'll probably botch it up all to hell and it will end in tears all around, but that's how it goes.

Fast Food Knight 11-05-2007 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wasn't activly cheating on her. She stopped me in the bar and was like. aren't you....I know you....(I didn't reconize her at first.) So I just kind of went with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
So the next night she calls and wants to hang out. (already fully knowing that I have a gf). I got excited and we meet up at one of my friends parties.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmmm yes you were. I'm not berating you for it but you knew what you were getting yourself into. Dump the gf, next.

Bork 11-05-2007 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Made out and got to 2nd base

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
It's cool that you didn't cheat on her,

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

A little boob grope and tongue isn't cheating! Actually I meant it's cool that he doesn't want to hurt her and didn't go further because of that. Though it is odd that he went home with the other girl given those motivations. Personally I would have had sex and then just never told, assuming I was willing to make out. Once you cross the line, whats the difference?

WichitaDM 11-05-2007 04:21 PM

I just went through exactly the same thing. I dated a girl for 3 years, i loved her but wasnt in love with her. I really didnt enjoy spending time with her that much. The sex life was stale. I stayed with her for so long because i knew it would hurt, and i knew it was not the "safe" route. I should have done it much sooner honestly. Dump her, dont stay with someone just because it is safe and easy.

EddieRooo 11-05-2007 04:28 PM

Is it likely youll bump into your gf if you dump her?

The other girl is obviously fitter, but also just a bit of fun.

Its clear that the gf situation isn't going to work long term and 19 is way to young to be tied down.

girltrouble1234 11-05-2007 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just went through exactly the same thing. I dated a girl for 3 years, i loved her but wasnt in love with her. I really didnt enjoy spending time with her that much. The sex life was stale. I stayed with her for so long because i knew it would hurt, and i knew it was not the "safe" route. I should have done it much sooner honestly. Dump her, dont stay with someone just because it is safe and easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

how did you go about dumping her?