Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   JESUS TITTY [censored] CHRIST (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=538243)

furyshade 11-04-2007 04:38 PM

Re: JESUS TITTY [censored] CHRIST

when you are this good at gh what is the point, there is 1 song you can't 100% on expert. i know that it isnt the same as playing a guitar, but when you are that fast it seems the game is pointless and you'd probably be pretty decent at the real thing

bluey 11-04-2007 04:42 PM

the title of the thread is the name of my wireless network....

tagtastic 11-04-2007 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
when you are this good at gh what is the point, there is 1 song you can't 100% on expert. i know that it isnt the same as playing a guitar, but when you are that fast it seems the game is pointless and you'd probably be pretty decent at the real thing

[/ QUOTE ]

People who play guitar hero don't necessarily want to play a real guitar. That's not the goal of playing the game, I don't know why so many people think this way.

The skills do not transfer well (outside of basic coordination and speed), but even if they did guitar hero is not a game to train you to play the guitar. It's a fun rhythm game that's intended to be enjoyed on it's own.

dlorc 11-04-2007 05:13 PM

Dragonforce are awesome live.

Well worth going to see.

furyshade 11-04-2007 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

People who play guitar hero don't necessarily want to play a real guitar. That's not the goal of playing the game, I don't know why so many people think this way.

The skills do not transfer well (outside of basic coordination and speed), but even if they did guitar hero is not a game to train you to play the guitar. It's a fun rhythm game that's intended to be enjoyed on it's own.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, i love gh, but when you are at that level where there are maybe 1 or 2 songs that you wont get 100% on expert every time, what is the point?

Himself 11-04-2007 05:23 PM

To impress people at parties ldo. Though there's a point when it just looks like you no longer have a life.

hosstito 11-04-2007 10:01 PM

wow. haven't even unlocked this song yet! haha

theAMOG 11-04-2007 10:16 PM

I don't get why people are so into GH3, this is a much better use of time imo

furyshade 11-04-2007 10:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't get why people are so into GH3, this is a much better use of time imo

[/ QUOTE ]

amazing, reichroll imo

xxThe_Lebowskixx 11-04-2007 10:58 PM

please dont put the word titty in a title unless the thread is going to involve titties.