Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Do I Have Potential With This Girl? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=536817)

Georgia Avenue 11-02-2007 11:17 AM

Re: Do I Have Potential With This Girl?

Good plan.

BUT: Did you really just delete a comment that the chick ALREADY READ? Is this on FB or what? You are officially retarded, no offense.

SailAwayWithMe 11-02-2007 11:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Good plan.

BUT: Did you really just delete a comment that the chick ALREADY READ? Is this on FB or what? You are officially retarded, no offense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes its on facebook and yeah i did. I'm pretty sure she'll laugh at it in a good way as if im a funny person for doing it.

4_2_it 11-02-2007 11:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Am i just a great conversatlionist? She keeps mentioning she wants to dump her boyfriend and making plans with me. I know for a fact i'm her good friend. So i'm not sure intentions and how to get out of the friend zone if thats where i am.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you are well on your way to becoming her BFF.

diebitter 11-02-2007 11:21 AM

I know what you mean, you really never know where you stand. Last night I went round an old female friend's house and she took me up stairs, took her knickers off, and lay on her back with her legs in the air and panted 'ride me all night, big man.'

I didn't know what to do, so I left.

Why do women send such ambiguous signals? Can't they just be more direct?

SailAwayWithMe 11-02-2007 11:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Am i just a great conversatlionist? She keeps mentioning she wants to dump her boyfriend and making plans with me. I know for a fact i'm her good friend. So i'm not sure intentions and how to get out of the friend zone if thats where i am.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you are well on your way to becoming her BFF.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what do I do to get pushed into the right direction? She mentioned something about watching movies and that theres no good video store near her.

Movie + Alcohol and drunken make out?

Georgia Avenue 11-02-2007 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Good plan.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes its on facebook and yeah i did. I'm pretty sure she'll laugh at it in a good way as if im a funny person for doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or she'll be like "ew, the comment was creepy enough but now once he figured it out he tried to fix the situation and make some lame joke out of it. ew ew ew."

Ew tbh. Please stop trying so hard.

Georgia Avenue 11-02-2007 11:23 AM

Also, hi TA.

Bulletproof Monk 11-02-2007 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Cute Accent + Personality + Always thought you were hot..Whats not to like.

[/ QUOTE ]

surprised everyone else picked up on the same thing. what the [censored] possibly inspired you to say this....

i think sending her pictures of your [censored] at this point would have been a better plan

Bulletproof Monk 11-02-2007 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol no.

Just learn the lesson, straight up compliments are for after you've had sex with a chick. Or during. During is best, coupled with telling them that are your dirty little [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong tho imo.

its just that the way op complimented in this situation was completely creepy/out of line/retarded

Bulletproof Monk 11-02-2007 11:36 AM

also 2nd girl - sounds like not worth the effort. ignore her and see what happens.

3rd girl - obviously in. hit it and quit it ldo