Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   wat r the benifits of beign VIP on AP? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=536607)

augie_ 11-02-2007 08:51 AM

Re: wat r the benifits of beign VIP on AP?

[ QUOTE ]
i for one take a man at his word and to look at the steps they say they have already taken it looks as if they are really concerned about what happened and fixing the problem

[/ QUOTE ]

i think im done posting on 2+2 for a while. the AP thing has brought out too many retards. i just cant take it anymore. im going to kill myself before i read any more of this garbage

kcheel 11-02-2007 10:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and enough with the superuser crap...it was an isolated incident and AP is terribly sry it happened and has handled the situation perfectly in every regard...its the user who is too blame and yes he did work for AP but the site had no idea what was going on...currently they are working to figure out who all was affected and reimburse any one that is found to have been cheated out of any money...so back off find something else to bash on...

[/ QUOTE ]

That you Mark?

Markusgc 11-02-2007 11:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i think im done posting on 2+2 for a while. the AP thing has brought out too many retards. i just cant take it anymore. im going to kill myself before i read any more of this garbage

[/ QUOTE ]

Just bash Cake Poker a little more. That always seems to make you feel better.

Hopey 11-02-2007 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i for one take a man at his word and to look at the steps they say they have already taken it looks as if they are really concerned about what happened and fixing the problem

[/ QUOTE ]

You're either a troll, a retard, or an AP spammer. There are no other possible options.

rakemeplz 11-02-2007 03:32 PM

"i for one take a man at his word"

This is a wise thing to do in life, prison, and especially on the internet.

Pokeraddict 11-02-2007 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're either a troll, a retard, or an AP spammer. There are no other possible options.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or he works for Gambling911.

jman220 11-02-2007 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and enough with the superuser crap...it was an isolated incident and AP is terribly sry it happened and has handled the situation perfectly in every regard...its the user who is too blame and yes he did work for AP but the site had no idea what was going on...currently they are working to figure out who all was affected and reimburse any one that is found to have been cheated out of any money...so back off find something else to bash on...

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatup AJ, chillin?

apefish 11-02-2007 10:00 PM

Ben- I have just read Mark Seif's and Absolute Poker's statements telling us it's simply impossible to gain access to cheat the way we thought was happening.
There is no chance anyone can see the hole cards at Absolute.
To recap, there is no cheating that went on. I repeat- Absolute cleared it up right away. We just missed it.

Play imo.

_dave_ 11-02-2007 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or he works for Gambling911.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understood Gambling911 to be all three of the above... was I mistaken?