Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Bodog's new software is so awesome! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535988)

Jiggs77 11-06-2007 02:12 AM

Re: Bodog\'s new software is so awesome!

The Check/Call Any button is totally pissing me off. I've inadvertantly hit that damn thing 5 times now that resulted in me calling an all-in bet. WTF is that button doing so close to the Check button? I swear I've had the pointer on the Check button and the Check/Call Any button gets highlighted. Total BS. I've emailed Bodog 3 times and called support on this. That button is a total joke. Who the heck even clicks the Check/Call Any button when playing No-Limit? Limit, maybe. Worthless button that is costing me money. The support person told me hit try and aim higher on the Check button to make sure I don't hit the Check/Call Any button. Gee, you think? I'm playing 300-500 hands a day for the last year and I never had that problem before. Now the buttons are right on top of each other. Grrrr.

Jiggs77

Jiggs77

teddyFBI 11-06-2007 02:35 AM

i'm confused -- i'm still playing on the old version.
is this supposed to be an automatic upgrade or what?? i haven't been prompted or anything...

chumofchance 11-06-2007 05:22 AM

lol, the software is pretty silly looking... meh idk, i don't mind it that much, it might actually be less visually tilting than the old version... slightly.

Nsight7 11-06-2007 06:38 AM

If possible, I plan on actively avoiding the switch for as long as possible. We fears change...

burningyen 11-06-2007 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
is this supposed to be an automatic upgrade or what?? i haven't been prompted or anything...

[/ QUOTE ]
Me neither, thank goodness.

pococurante 11-06-2007 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was an automatic update for about a day or two, then it was "updated" back to the old version. I guess after receiving a flood of complaints, they sent back the new version to be fixed before forcing it on their customers again.

dergitarrist 11-09-2007 09:47 PM

They should totally team up with OnGame. Nice Post.

Ultimate George 11-09-2007 11:13 PM

I wish they'd just go back to their old interface, the one where your avatar was "sitting" in a chair.

It wasn't much to look at, but it was so simple it was great.