Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Open Letter to the Roaches in My Apartment (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=533421)

Labarde 10-29-2007 04:08 AM

Re: Open Letter to the Roaches in My Apartment

Well written, enjoyable read, coolity [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Conspire 10-29-2007 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
thoroughly enjoyable read

this like almost makes me WANT to have a critter problem so I can go to war on those mother fukcers

[/ QUOTE ]

War is never pretty.

Very entertaining story reaction, also I have a strategy for you. You need to keep prisoners for interrogation purposes. Finding out where their base and General/President is located is a crucial move that you have not taken into effect. After you obtain that info you need to bomb their homes, kill their children and have sex with their wives.

MortalWombat 10-29-2007 11:45 AM

The only flaw in this is that roaches probably can't read imo.

THEOSU 10-29-2007 11:51 AM

outstanding effort, A+ would read again.

i'm pretty sure "fellow apartment dweller/agent of your doom" would be an outstanding title, though perhaps awkwardly long (he says as he looks at absoludicrous).

Conspire 10-29-2007 11:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I had no alternative, I had to buy the roach poison traps. The way these are supposed to work is this - the cockroach smells the tasty poison/food, wanders into the trap, eats, returns to his/her hiding place, and then dies. The practical result is that they should appear to vanish from your home like magic. However, you at my apartment had grown not only bold, but complacent. After eating, you all just kinda decided to hang out for a while, and as a result died in an odd sort of corpse constellation across my kitchen floor.

[/ QUOTE ]

So they eat it and go back into hiding until they die? You gonna have a bunch of dead roaches in your walls, ewwwwwwwwwwwww

ConspirEDD 10-29-2007 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
thoroughly enjoyable read

this like almost makes me WANT to have a critter problem so I can go to war on those mother fukcers

[/ QUOTE ]

War is never pretty.

Very entertaining story reaction, also I have a strategy for you. You need to keep prisoners for interrogation purposes. Finding out where their base and General/President is located is a crucial move that you have not taken into effect. After you obtain that info you need to bomb their homes, kill their wives and have sex with their children and then have sex with their wives .

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp, in that order

DBG 10-29-2007 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The only flaw in this is that roaches probably can't read imo.

[/ QUOTE ]
Gold.

Jazzy3113 10-29-2007 12:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lmao

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nemesis69 10-29-2007 12:17 PM

THUNDERDOME

iron81 10-29-2007 12:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The only flaw in this is that roaches are dead imo.

[/ QUOTE ]