Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   AP Spokesman Mark Seif Video Interview Oct 26 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=532312)

TheRenaissance 10-27-2007 02:49 AM

Re: AP Spokesman Mark Seif Video Interview Oct 26

Apparently "not jumping to conclusions" is "the american way".
Careful what you say boys, you dont want to come off as unpatriotic now do you.

chillywater8 10-27-2007 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Eh honestly guys theres not much here, mark seif is a [censored] awkward guy-- he has shifty, bulging eyes when he sits at the poker table, and he doesnt seem like a very social guy so these interviews are probably nerve racking for him.

/end thread

[x] Trainwrecked

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. I dont think he came off bad or douchey in the interview. What the [censored] does everyone expect him to say or do? Oh wait, no one really cares, they just want to pile it on and string him up. Carry on with the group think guys

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't matter how he comes across in the interview, his statements say it all. If you believe him in anyway at all you are a
Ap cheat
or
A good buddy of Mark
or a fool
I get nervous all the time and my nerves always throw me off but anyone with ANY sense at all can see this guy is in with Absolute. And anyone who thinks playing Absolute or UB ect... in the future is a good move has a very big problem. I understand there are alot of people making a living over there overcoming the obvious cheats, but damn if you are samrt enough to beat cheats who can see your cards you are probobly smart enough to make a living elsewhere. People playing at Absolute Poker or UB ect..are the biggest donks in life. Just stop fools, just stop...fools. Seriously WTF YOU STILL PLAY THERE ANYONE?
You all make a 50nl loser feel like a genius. At least we can all be confident this doesn't happen anywheer else.

timmay28 10-27-2007 03:02 AM

This is kinda like a wrestling interview from a heel everyone hates, calling people out and stuff, except he should be more boisterous.

Dschmeidreu 10-27-2007 03:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Eh honestly guys theres not much here, mark seif is a [censored] awkward guy-- he has shifty, bulging eyes when he sits at the poker table, and he doesnt seem like a very social guy so these interviews are probably nerve racking for him.

/end thread

[x] Trainwrecked

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. I dont think he came off bad or douchey in the interview. What the [censored] does everyone expect him to say or do? Oh wait, no one really cares, they just want to pile it on and string him up. Carry on with the group think guys

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't matter how he comes across in the interview, his statements say it all. If you believe him in anyway at all you are a
Ap cheat
or
A good buddy of Mark
or a fool
I get nervous all the time and my nerves always throw me off but anyone with ANY sense at all can see this guy is in with Absolute. And anyone who thinks playing Absolute or UB ect... in the future is a good move has a very big problem. I understand there are alot of people making a living over there overcoming the obvious cheats, but damn if you are samrt enough to beat cheats who can see your cards you are probobly smart enough to make a living elsewhere. People playing at Absolute Poker or UB ect..are the biggest donks in life. Just stop fools, just stop...fools. Seriously WTF YOU STILL PLAY THERE ANYONE?
You all make a 50nl loser feel like a genius. At least we can all be confident this doesn't happen anywheer else.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're retarded, DUCY?

N 82 50 24 10-27-2007 03:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
can nat confirm what he is saying?

[/ QUOTE ]
Confirm which part?

I responded re: this interview when it was brought up in the other thread.

Ps3tn0NcYk 10-27-2007 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He tries to defend his position by mentioning Nat Arem's name, but too bad Nat Arem is not a credible expert in this particular matter of deciding who's guilty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant point!

Mr. Arem, on the surface at least, seems to have assumed the position of a conduit of information between AP and 2+2.

While I believe that Mr. Arem has no sinister hidden agenda, as you say -- "Nat Arem is not a credible expert in this particular matter of deciding who's guilty."

KSOT 10-27-2007 03:38 AM

Why did anyone ever doubt that Seif accessed the superuser account? How is the fact that a respected high stakes regular strongly suspected it happened vs him long before the concept ever existed not proof enough?

Daack 10-27-2007 03:53 AM

Mark Seif the moron strikes again.

He should be threatening to sue the fraudulent cheating crooks that perpetrated the CRIME.

R*R 10-27-2007 03:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This kind of thing could happen at Poker Stars or Full Tilt

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? Why even try to drag the good names of legit poker rooms into this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep thats the part that bothered me the most. That was completely unacceptable, unprofessional and very Absolute-like.

Dschmeidreu 10-27-2007 04:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why did anyone ever doubt that Seif accessed the superuser account? How is the fact that a respected high stakes regular strongly suspected it happened vs him long before the concept ever existed not proof enough?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are we talking about Tod Whitteles? IMO that guy looks like WAY more of a douchebag than seif-- i just dont like him at all from the few hands they showed of him at that limit WSOP event last year, he looks like a [censored] dumbass/axe murderer.