Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Brag: I stacked some fish at 5kNL (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=530604)

luckybacon 10-24-2007 11:46 PM

Re: Brag: I stacked some fish at 5kNL

[ QUOTE ]
this thread has my head smoking. luckybacon is not good and constantly tilts off his roll playing way over his head. and op is not the guy who played the hand against him, wtf!

[/ QUOTE ]

ian first off you should never call me bad b/c i am 10x the player you are. Also, lol if this is tilting off my roll. Just a big buyin shot when semi-drunk and lost. If you are ian on stars you have asked my opinon about your play and what not coming to me for advice. So lets not be two faced here.

O Fen�meno 10-24-2007 11:47 PM

, you seem like a nice person, will you be my friend?

CalledDownLight 10-24-2007 11:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hahahaha absoludicrous your title

[/ QUOTE ]

cliffnotes (of the title, not how he got it)

thac 10-24-2007 11:52 PM

Something something ZJ, something something hot or not

Split Suit 10-24-2007 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Something something ZJ, something something hot or not

[/ QUOTE ]

and something about an 8, and something about MS Paint

siccjay 10-25-2007 12:05 AM

wrong forum

Homo Simpson 10-25-2007 12:06 AM

tis tred derivers

ianisakson 10-25-2007 12:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this thread has my head smoking. luckybacon is not good and constantly tilts off his roll playing way over his head. and op is not the guy who played the hand against him, wtf!

[/ QUOTE ]

ian first off you should never call me bad b/c i am 10x the player you are. Also, lol if this is tilting off my roll. Just a big buyin shot when semi-drunk and lost. If you are ian on stars you have asked my opinon about your play and what not coming to me for advice. So lets not be two faced here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't recall asking for your advice, maybe making friendly conversation at the table. Personally, the most important thing to being good at poker is knowing what tables you should be playing, which is a skill you obviously don't have and have demonstrated a few times. That is what I meant by bad player. i'm sure you're a winning player at 2/4 and 3/6, as should be most people who have above average intelligence and play poker regularly. My point is that taking shots at levels 10x what you should be playing (and are rolled for) is mega stupid, but what do I know, i'm just a tourney donk who has at most 100k hands of cash experience.

schundler 10-25-2007 12:37 AM

wtf I was playing 100nl with luckybacon this time last year

luckybacon 10-25-2007 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't recall asking for your advice, maybe making friendly conversation at the table. Personally, the most important thing to being good at poker is knowing what tables you should be playing, which is a skill you obviously don't have and have demonstrated a few times. That is what I meant by bad player. i'm sure you're a winning player at 2/4 and 3/6, as should be most people who have above average intelligence and play poker regularly. My point is that taking shots at levels 10x what you should be playing (and are rolled for) is mega stupid, but what do I know, i'm just a tourney donk who has at most 100k hands of cash experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol if u think im bad b/c i played semi-drunk high stakes a cpl times in my life thats fine. I see your point