Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge: Discussion+Review (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   **Hottest Female Character Contest!** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=530505)

tarheeljks 10-24-2007 07:53 PM

Re: **Hottest Female Character Contest!**

[ QUOTE ]
sending them [judges] ridiculously hot pics of nude actresses should be highly frowned upon.

[/ QUOTE ]

contestants please disregard this statement

Dominic 10-24-2007 07:53 PM

i would really like this to be film only, as I thought including TV in the Hottest Male contest unnecessarily diluted the talent pool into having characters half the judges had not ever seen before.

tuq 10-24-2007 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Trying to influence judges by sending them ridiculously hot pics of nude actresses should be highly frowned upon.

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

tarheeljks 10-24-2007 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i would really like this to be film only, as I thought including TV in the Hottest Male contest unnecessarily diluted the talent pool into having characters half the judges had not ever seen before.

[/ QUOTE ]

i second this.

katyseagull 10-24-2007 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Katy, im leaving for florida for a week on friday or saturday. Even though I got some good girls I cant participate due to the fact im not gonna be around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aw man. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Can't you post from Florida? This is really disappointing.

Number7 10-24-2007 07:55 PM

Thx i`ll look for a pic then.
Is there a way to directly put it into the thread, caue im not able to complete all that upload stuff.

Like i can copy-paste it somehow easy?

VoraciousReader 10-24-2007 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, I hate to say it, but the Guy contest really brought one thing home: there's a reason film stars are film stars and TV actors are TV actors, and part of it is sizzle factor.

Soap opera stars are excluded from the above paragraph.

katyseagull 10-24-2007 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i second this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do we have any objections to this players?

(crap. My very first choice was a hot girl from a TV show. Oh well. You can't stop me Dom! I can roll with any of your crazy rules.)

tarheeljks 10-24-2007 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i second this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do we have any objections to this players?

(crap. My very first choice was a hot girl from a TV show. Oh well. You can't stop me Dom! I can roll with any of your crazy rules.)

[/ QUOTE ]

tbh i think a lot of the hot ones will have done both, granted they won't necessarily have major film roles

Conspire 10-24-2007 08:03 PM

I do plan on taking my laptop with me, im going down to party and hang out with some old friends for Halloween. So its a guarantee im gonna be drunk and abusing illegal substances the whole time......yay!! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Having said that, I dont wanna have any responsibilities. Real life or internet