Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   AP visit? Got my sit n go money back today! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=530316)

mshafer000 10-24-2007 04:53 PM

Re: AP visit? Got my sit n go money back today!

[ QUOTE ]
Thats nice. I was afraid that they just hit'n'run but that shows they try to fix this. Will be expensive.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have an AP account but do not play there much. Although small stakes players don't have much to worry about I am still very reluctant to give them business because they have betrayed playres and not fully owned up to what's happened. Once they do own up it will still take one heck of a bonus to get me to play there

ikestoys 10-24-2007 04:56 PM

[censored] ptowner, how come i don't get free trip to costa rica? I guess 30k isn't enough.

As for who lost the most in this, the biggest number I've heard from one person is 80k. Can you hit that?

DEAD ON IMPACT 10-24-2007 05:16 PM

That number is about where i'm at...I know DONKOFHOLDEM and TheGrinder got hit pretty bad by Doubledrag.

GaryTheGoat 10-24-2007 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] ptowner, how come i don't get free trip to costa rica? I guess 30k isn't enough.

As for who lost the most in this, the biggest number I've heard from one person is 80k. Can you hit that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd hit it if I could.

gg

Slider 10-24-2007 05:39 PM

When am I going to get my money from losing to graycat?

GaryTheGoat 10-24-2007 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When am I going to get my money from losing to graycat?

[/ QUOTE ]

New statement's been released. I dunno.

gg

DEAD ON IMPACT 10-24-2007 05:52 PM

Slider,
What were you playing to lose to GrayCat? If it was cash games probably end of this week but most likely next week...that is what they were telling me.

DEAD ON IMPACT 10-24-2007 05:59 PM

Another question that I really am curious about is they gave me the amount of money I would have received if I would have won the sitngo's. So lets say with all 3 players in cash games I have won 70,000 in pots against them but they have won 120,000 in pots against me. Giving me my wins/losses on pt of -50k. But if they payed out like the sitngo's shouldn't I be receiving 120,000? Because they were telling me we are going to pay you as in if when you played him you won. I don't know but I think this makes sense.

sapol 10-24-2007 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Another question that I really am curious about is they gave me the amount of money I would have received if I would have won the sitngo's. So lets say with all 3 players in cash games I have won 70,000 in pots against them but they have won 120,000 in pots against me. Giving me my wins/losses on pt of -50k. But if they payed out like the sitngo's shouldn't I be receiving 120,000? Because they were telling me we are going to pay you as in if when you played him you won. I don't know but I think this makes sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

that would an abuse on your part.
I think they are paying more than enough.

kahntrutahn 10-24-2007 06:07 PM

I lost more than that... and I want to go to costa rica for sure.