Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Poker News Cup Trip Report Part 1, Octopointless (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=530137)

Oki-Oki 10-24-2007 11:31 AM

Re: Poker News Cup Trip Report Part 1, Octopointless

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nice report, yeah i was the guy at the table. Good to meet you, lol.

Also my god i suck at MTT's,

[/ QUOTE ]

You were the one with AK/9T? I think you played both hands absolutely fine, just use your rebuy card right away next time. Don't risk out on missing value vs someone who already rebought.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah no, im the guy that shoved the flushdraw with 0 fe into the guy with 910. What can i say im a cash game fish.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yea, stop limp/calling raises OOP from nits. I think your very much +EV in the ME.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did that once but absolutley butchered that hand. I made a few other mistakes. I realise im super ev+ in the ME, but I still dont know if ill play.

Might be time for me to donate some of my Aussie millions win back

bazooka87 10-24-2007 11:47 AM

How many runners do these events get anyway?
Are you gonna play the APPT Sydney?

Nice report as always

Trix 10-25-2007 03:34 AM

If you go to the party tonight, then say hi, IŽll be the only danish guy there..

Bond18 10-25-2007 03:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you go to the party tonight, then say hi, IŽll be the only danish guy there..

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be at the party tonight in a black suit, come say hi. See you there.

ZJ123 10-25-2007 03:56 AM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Hoop Addict 10-25-2007 05:13 AM

Since there are a couple of Aussies in this thread - I thought I'd ask how many are planning on heading down to Adelaide for the $3K 2 day event on Nov 16th/17th?

I know I've bugged Bond about it before, is anyone planning on attending, or know of Sydney/Melbourne guys who are heading down?

25K starting chippies, 45 min levels most likely starting at 25/50, antes kicking in level 3. Can't be all bad, can it?

Oki-Oki 10-25-2007 06:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Since there are a couple of Aussies in this thread - I thought I'd ask how many are planning on heading down to Adelaide for the $3K 2 day event on Nov 16th/17th?

I know I've bugged Bond about it before, is anyone planning on attending, or know of Sydney/Melbourne guys who are heading down?

25K starting chippies, 45 min levels most likely starting at 25/50, antes kicking in level 3. Can't be all bad, can it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ill be on holdiay, but i havent heard many ppl talking about it. Atm though im just fired up to grind NL cash

Hoop Addict 10-25-2007 07:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ill be on holdiay, but i havent heard many ppl talking about it. Atm though im just fired up to grind NL cash

[/ QUOTE ]

Well get the word out please!!! Hachem apparently is committed to coming, and it should be a great event.

Hoop Addict 10-25-2007 07:09 AM

Marginally different to what I thought it'd be, but very solid nonetheless, here's the structure... http://www.pokernetwork.com/Nnoticeb...mmary_ID=14327

Sorry for the thread hijack [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

JayPez 10-25-2007 08:50 AM

hi bond,

thanks for writing these trip reports again, you know we all love em!

I think i'm gonna play the 2.5k in macau too, (15k a little large for me!) sounds like fun.

pez