Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   5/10 NLHE grinding (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=529949)

king_of_drafts 10-24-2007 12:36 PM

Re: 5/10 NLHE grinding

Oh I thought OP was another yvesaint acct

bigt2k4 10-24-2007 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ya its not possible

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree, poker is a zero sum game and I can easily lose ?1k an hour, so it is possible to win more than 1k an hour imho.

Jackal69 10-24-2007 01:21 PM

- expert advice from shortstackers
- derision from randoms
- ban requests from regulars
- prop bet challenges from FWF

burn baby, burn...

r3vbr 10-24-2007 02:31 PM

why be greedy? I settle for 500$/hour

EmpireMaker2 10-24-2007 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
id rather play 20

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fatgirl_lover 10-24-2007 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ya its not possible

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree, poker is a zero sum game and I can easily lose ?1k an hour, so it is possible to win more than 1k an hour imho.

[/ QUOTE ]

v. good point which i get and don't think most people do

AcidKnight 10-24-2007 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ya its not possible

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
With how tough the games are, $1K an hour is not sustainable.

You can quite easily lose $3K or more in an hour if you choose to. All you gotta do is keep reloading. The hourly amount you can lose over time is almost unlimited where your hourly winrate has a cap.

fatgirl_lover 10-24-2007 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ya its not possible

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can quite easily lose $3K or more in an hour if you choose to. All you gotta do is keep reloading. The hourly amount you can lose over time is almost unlimited where your hourly winrate has a cap.

[/ QUOTE ]

that is exactly the point fool! its easy to lose a lot of money fast. that means it is POSSIBLE to win a lot. the ingredient is a lot of mental discipline which people have to varying extents, and no one has it anywhere near 100% perfection.

FoxwoodsFiend 10-24-2007 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ya its not possible

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that is exactly the point fool! its easy to lose a lot of money fast. that means it is POSSIBLE to win a lot. the ingredient is a lot of mental discipline which people have to varying extents, and no one has it anywhere near 100% perfection.

[/ QUOTE ]

50k prop bet?

fatgirl_lover 10-24-2007 07:07 PM

how many hands would you consider sufficient? also 900 is a bit much i would seriously consider say, 775. i don't use poker tracker.