Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Journeyman (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=529531)

snewland22 10-24-2007 02:33 PM

Re: Journeyman

[ QUOTE ]
This show has some creative ideas, but the lead actor is one of the worst actors I've seen on TV the past few years. He's [censored] awful.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no way you are serious. A. McKidd is a pretty good actor. B. Even if you don't think he's good, there is no way he's even close to some of the idiots on TV lately that call themselves "actors".

keepitreal 10-24-2007 05:36 PM

i wish i cared more about what he travels back in time to "fix" but i find myself too often being unsatisfied with the future resolution. this past week was just void of me caring. and while sometimes it has been slightly better, it would make me happier to see these people in the future help his life or the lives of those around him....otherwise im left asking why he is really supposed to be doing this.

it would also be cool if he made mistakes in the past that in later eps he has to go back and fix...or that negatively impact his present life.

i've read some stuff online and tend to agree that the only engaging part of the show is how it impacts his family (and work/friends in present day). even though i like the single episode stories they are void of any real meaning as of now.

Eric Draven 10-24-2007 05:47 PM

It's a decent show, I usually watch it because it comes on after Heroes, but I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it if it wasn't there.

Quantum Leap comparisons are there for a reason, very similar, though it is not a "rip-off" or anything

econophile 10-24-2007 07:57 PM

What will be cancelled first, this or K-Ville. I say K-ville by three weeks.

stabn 10-24-2007 07:59 PM

Definitely k-ville.

gisb0rne 10-24-2007 09:06 PM

What's K-ville?

donut lover 10-24-2007 11:31 PM

i like k-ville...the storyline is actually not bad, and shows tend to last a little longer on fox, versus the big 3

LondonBroil 10-25-2007 12:40 AM

Vorenus's brother's new doctor girlfriend is pretty hot.

AZK 10-25-2007 11:11 AM

not as hot as olivia. loved her in daybreak.

show is good but could be better, will probably be canceled. I love how they totally glossed over the fact that that scientist called him and talked to him like 15 years before in one of his flashbacks...they casually mentioned it but it made no sense

snewland22 10-25-2007 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
not as hot as olivia. loved her in daybreak.

show is good but could be better, will probably be canceled. I love how they totally glossed over the fact that that scientist called him and talked to him like 15 years before in one of his flashbacks...they casually mentioned it but it made no sense

[/ QUOTE ]

They didn't gloss over it. They will come back to it. It seems like that part of the story (him figuring out how this is happening) will be more prominent in coming weeks. Patience people.
Regarding K-Ville, I'm actually watching that too. Not as attached as I am to Journeyman, though. I think I just watch it because I'm a fan of Cole Hauser because the show itself is just ok so far.