Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   AIDS insurance betting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=529125)

KhalynYohrk 10-23-2007 03:37 AM

Re: AIDS insurance betting

DR. LOVE

iggymcfly 10-23-2007 04:35 AM

Serious question: Does this insurance deal actually make you feel better about waiting for your test results? Like "oh, no biggie, if I get AIDS, at least I'll get the 10K".

Because if it were me, I wouldn't feel even the least bit better, I'd still be exactly the same amount worried as I was before and the only difference would be that when/if the test came back negative, instead of having that "OMG, I love life, everything's amazing and awesome" feeling, I'd just be thinking "f*ck, why did I waste that $200".

xSCWx 10-23-2007 05:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Serious question: Does this insurance deal actually make you feel better about waiting for your test results? Like "oh, no biggie, if I get AIDS, at least I'll get the 10K".

Because if it were me, I wouldn't feel even the least bit better, I'd still be exactly the same amount worried as I was before and the only difference would be that when/if the test came back negative, instead of having that "OMG, I love life, everything's amazing and awesome" feeling, I'd just be thinking "f*ck, why did I waste that $200".

[/ QUOTE ]

You can live a normal life with AIDS for like 25 years now. 25 years with a 10k bonus is break even IMO.

sapol 10-23-2007 06:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

You can live a normal life with AIDS for like 25 years now. 25 years with a 10k bonus is break even IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

not really. It's only 10K which you'll probably spend in AIDS related things in the first couple of years

xSCWx 10-23-2007 06:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not really. It's only 10K which you'll probably spend in AIDS related things in the first couple of years

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you underestimate the value of being able to use 10k towards picking up chicks and banging them without worrying about getting AIDS.

SeriAce 10-23-2007 06:57 AM

...which u would have to pay anyway without the 10k

sapol 10-23-2007 07:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you underestimate the value of being able to use 10k towards picking up chicks and banging them without worrying about getting AIDS.

[/ QUOTE ]

you can still get other stuff

holdme 10-23-2007 07:39 AM

are we gonna take bets on whether or not op gets aids?

KhalynYohrk 10-23-2007 07:46 AM

How much action you want holdme

lol

derosnec 10-23-2007 10:16 AM

you say AIDS

i say bankroll