Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   The Dominic Parillo theory of dualism relating to stt's (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=528407)

The Yugoslavian 10-22-2007 08:11 PM

Re: The Dominic Parillo theory of dualism relating to stt\'s

WHEN IS THE BAN COMING?

Yugoslav

The Yugoslavian 10-22-2007 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Philosophers piss me the [censored] off. I'm just saying is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, and here I thought I never pissed you off at all.

Yugoslav

Velocity 10-22-2007 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Surely you jest...

[/ QUOTE ]

Gaah I can't for the life of me figure out what this quote is from, but I know I recognize it. Help a brotha out?

Slim Pickens 10-22-2007 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

My biggest problem with them is there is absolutely no defense against idiot blow-hard philosophers other than a swift nut-kick. They drop their douche-bomb, which sounds something like this:

"blah blah blah jargon jargon fake-jargon, therefore, [conclusion I determined beforehand]. If you don't understand it, it's because you aren't as awesome at brain-stuff as me am. There's no way I could have failed to explain [some irrelevant point] without [mis]using a lot of jargon. See how awesomes my brains is?"

Then they run like hell if they see a real philosopher because they'll get their [censored] kicked.

pineapple888 10-22-2007 08:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Surely you jest...

[/ QUOTE ]

Gaah I can't for the life of me figure out what this quote is from, but I know I recognize it. Help a brotha out?

[/ QUOTE ]

AIRPLANE, of course. Followed by "Don't call me Shirley."

MatteyA28 10-22-2007 09:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

My biggest problem with them is there is absolutely no defense against idiot blow-hard philosophers other than a swift nut-kick. They drop their douche-bomb, which sounds something like this:

"blah blah blah jargon jargon fake-jargon, therefore, [conclusion I determined beforehand]. If you don't understand it, it's because you aren't as awesome at brain-stuff as me am. There's no way I could have failed to explain [some irrelevant point] without [mis]using a lot of jargon. See how awesomes my brains is?"

Then they run like hell if they see a real philosopher because they'll get their [censored] kicked.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. I've dropped a philosophy course every year of college b/c I thought I was going to attack the teacher at the end of every class.

The Yugoslavian 10-22-2007 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I see, so I don't piss you off b/c I'm a real one, nice, [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

Yugoslav

paoul 10-22-2007 09:39 PM

when is the ban coming?

suzzer99 10-22-2007 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll wait for the mathematical proof before I believe any of that. Options being choose-able is a big assumption, and I'm not sure about this vague connection between decisions and results you seem to be implying.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Daleroxxu 10-22-2007 09:52 PM

has OP been banned yet?