Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Prof. Dumbledore is Gay (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=526998)

Duke 10-20-2007 01:48 PM

Re: Prof. Dumbledore is Gay

[ QUOTE ]
i was actually lucky enough to win the random lottery and attend the event last night.

at first, she said "well, i've always thought dumbledore was gay." so it seemed open to interpretation more than anything else. but later, when elaborating, Jo seemed to become more confident and talked about how Dumbledore's great love was for Grindelwald - someone equal in intellect and someone he became as obsessed over as Bellatrix was with Voldemort.

then, amidst a sea of laughing and gasping, she said "if i only knew this would have made you all so happy, i would have let it out years ago! oh, the fan fiction now!"

so i think he is definitely definitively gay :-/

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark that day in your history books. It's the first time someone came out of someone else's closet.

danjohncochane 10-20-2007 01:51 PM

LMAO

ChipWrecked 10-20-2007 01:51 PM

Wow. That was seriously uncalled for. Rowling might as well let the slash writers start applying for copyrights and publish the stuff.

While I must be one of the partially gays since I have read all the books, I never speculated on Dumbledore's sexuality. So I guess I'm partially straight or have a partial life or something.

[censored] up.

SackUp 10-20-2007 02:28 PM

WTF?

I guess after you have a billion dollars you can eff with people however you wish.

Franchise 60 10-20-2007 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
Also, any male over the age of 15 who read these books is at least a little gay, Rowling said.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

ImsaKidd 10-20-2007 04:51 PM

I wonder how the extremist Christian groups will react to this?

AE6 10-20-2007 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
most of them think the series is devilspawn anyway, so i dont imagine this will change much

React1oN 10-20-2007 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
most of them think the series is devilspawn anyway, so i dont imagine this will change much

[/ QUOTE ]

burningyen 10-20-2007 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My money was on Professor Flitwick being the gay one.

[/ QUOTE ]
The whole Hogwarts faculty (outside of Snape and Hagrid) is gay, obv.

Mr_Moore 10-20-2007 07:30 PM

Hold on a second. Just because Dumbledore liked the guy because they were intellectually on the same level does not necessarily mean that he wanted to [censored] him.