Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Can I be unbanned from OOT? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=524101)

lippy 10-24-2007 10:54 AM

Re: Can I be unbanned from OOT?

Bob,

I got banned for the 3-star thing;

1) Posting requesting Taco Bell recommendations (pre-BBV4L duh)

2) Making a thread, during the Era of ask me threads galore, stating, "Ask Lippy about Ask Me threads". I still think this is funny. NT did not.

3) Posting in some thread saying that Scarlett Johannsen should lose a few pounds. Unpopular and dissenting opinions be damned!

I think it's about time to throw in the towel. It seems irrational to me that I should still be banned for such minor stuff, but hey, it's the interwebs. I still read OOT and find myself wanting to contribute and engage with those that know a lot more about THINGS than me, but whatever.

Suigin406 10-24-2007 11:09 AM

meh, 2 of those are iffy...u were prolly way out of line with the johannsen blashempy though [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Los Feliz Slim 10-24-2007 11:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
2) Making a thread, during the Era of ask me threads galore, stating, "Ask Lippy about Ask Me threads". I still think this is funny. NT did not.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why you should not be unbanned from OOT.

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you.

lippy 10-24-2007 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why you should not be unbanned from OOT.

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I realize the wrong in making the post and wouldn't do something similar. I still think the commentary is funny, but the execution was poor.

NT! 10-24-2007 11:41 AM

yeah until you realize how utterly wrong you are there is no way you can be allowed in OOT

lippy 10-24-2007 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah until you realize how utterly wrong you are there is no way you can be allowed in OOT

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's funny. I know it's wrong.

Suigin406 10-24-2007 01:19 PM

lippy, doesn't look like u'll get anywhere with this now, ask nt again after the sux win the WS and ur chances improve

Needle77 10-24-2007 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like lippy, although I am far too lazy to look up links, so here are some other links that might persuade you anyway:

the case for lippy:

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't see how #4 didn't convince NT!. But #8 convinced me. But, I don't post in OOT becuase I'm pretty sure I wouldn't last more than a week there due to me making stupid sarcastic remarks and a dumb VY joke.

Edit: Nevermind keep Lippy banned he just posted in his own thread 4 times in SE. And I think i might be the only person other than him to view the thread.

Claunchy 10-24-2007 01:36 PM

Am I the only one who thinks #3 was waaay more egregious than #2? Scarlett is [censored] perfect.

To each his own I suppose (read: YGOS?)

NT! 10-24-2007 01:51 PM

needle,

having read your posts in SE, i think you would be an excellent OOT poster.