Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Best way to cash out from Party for Canadians? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=522731)

mocky 10-15-2007 11:31 AM

Re: Best way to cash out from Party for Canadians?

Yeah after looking at my statements and conversion rates i can see they do in fact charge $10 ty cardman soz tooty.

raze 10-17-2007 04:11 AM

Tooty816: PC Financial has no fees at all on anything and is like a sub-bank of CIBC. I get EFT's from Party all the time.

cardman 10-17-2007 04:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tooty816: PC Financial has no fees at all on anything and is like a sub-bank of CIBC. I get EFT's from Party all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why I liked Neteller. They had EFTs. Bank wires are so expensive.

Bobo Fett 10-17-2007 04:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think any bank charges for EFTs from Party. I believe the charge they're discussing is for a bank wire from MB, and I'm pretty sure you can't even get such a wire to PC Financial BECAUSE they're a "sub-bank" of CIBC. They need to have their OWN Swift code, which IIRC, they don't.

mocky 10-17-2007 04:57 AM

I know i will be sticking with the mb eft> bank acc method ive never had any problems with it and hey whats $10 at the end of the day?

Tooty816 10-17-2007 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why I liked Neteller. They had EFTs. Bank wires are so expensive.

[/ QUOTE ]

We all liked Neteller... but those legs are closed to us now [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Cardman, did you have to set up a chequing account at PC? I tried to EFT to my USD savings account at CIBC but was told I needed a chequing account.

cardman 10-17-2007 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Cardman, did you have to set up a chequing account at PC? I tried to EFT to my USD savings account at CIBC but was told I needed a chequing account.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you should be asking raze and not me because this quote belongs to his post. I only use MB.

raze:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hypermegachi 10-17-2007 11:02 PM

i'm a PC customer.

you can NOT wire from moneybookers to PC.
you CAN do an EFT from instadebit to PC.
you CAN do an EFT from party to PC.

homeboy604 10-17-2007 11:13 PM

td bank has a "borderless" bank account, where you get charged 0.6% off of the current exchange rate.

im not converting any USD into CAD until it goes up again though.

R*R 10-17-2007 11:34 PM

I use Royal and it 15 per transfer and MB charges about 2.