Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   A note on Huck Seed (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=521285)

StrongArm 10-12-2007 07:17 AM

Re: A note on Huck Seed

teach me the way to sit so i can make more monies

AaronOC 10-12-2007 07:35 AM

he smokes crack

Witzo 10-12-2007 07:55 AM

I sort of agree with Yoga-dude. When I saw Huck playing on Poker After Dark and Poker Superstars it always looked like he was sitting straight up with a stick up his ass.

Being a chronic sloucher I always though it looked rather uncomfortable as opposed to Yoga Dude who thinks Huck is extremely comfortable.

BananaDan 10-12-2007 08:01 AM

On the PPT broadcast too.

SunOfBeach 10-12-2007 08:35 AM

Ain't he just super-chilled-out because he just loves that Vaporized chronic?!?!?!?! [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

NickyC 10-12-2007 09:26 AM

So, when are we going to see the Full Tilt commercial with Huck sitting up straight with a bunch of degens around the table all hunched over and miserable looking. "Learn to sit like the Pros, at Fulltilt poker.net".

This whole thread is uber ghey.

wyndam 10-12-2007 11:03 AM

mmmmmmmmmm vaporized chronic...

LOL_MODS 10-12-2007 11:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
mmmmmmmmmm vaporized chronic...

[/ QUOTE ]

volcano FTW

MicroBob 10-12-2007 11:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ban op
you cant start a thread like this and not put a picture of how he sits.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just assumed that all of you obsessed poker players have seen him on tv a little bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seeing him on TV doesn't mean one has noticed or cared about the way he sits.
I sat next to him in a tourney for a few hours and chatted a little bit. I guess I recall that he was really attentive even to hands he wasn't involved in and maybe that he had good posture I suppose but I just wasn't trying to notice anything about how he was sitting.

jomatty 10-12-2007 11:25 AM

the consensus may be that this thread is, as one poster put it, "uber ghey", but i appreciate it. i think it is interesting and wonder how much of it is intentional and how much is just the way he sits.

there is potentially a lot more that a lot of us could do to improve our poker games that has nothing to do with the actual play of a hand. im no expert on the subject but my guess is that if i didnt wake up and stumble directly to the computer and start playing as i desperately try to wipe the sleep out of my eyes so i can read my hole cards, that my results may be better. maybe once i conquer that ill try to mimic the way huck sits or something...