Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   remember when... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=520743)

Zurvan 10-11-2007 03:57 PM

Re: remember when...

Special request from the one who holds ultimate power in BB ... please make night fall not later than 10PM, so I can play. 9:00 or 9:30 would be super sexy.

MDoranD 10-11-2007 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Special request from the one who holds ultimate power in BB ... please make night fall not later than 10PM, so I can play. 9:00 or 9:30 would be super sexy.

[/ QUOTE ]

should we open the thread at dawn and not allow any whipper snappers to play either grampa?

aaronk56 10-11-2007 04:07 PM

Hey I haven't said a think.

antidan444 10-11-2007 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey I haven't said a think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ladies and gentlemen, your POG Poet Laureate! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

clowntable 10-11-2007 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've said numerous times that the mods should go on advertising campaigns every now and then. The forum needs new blood, plain and simple.

[/ QUOTE ]
It certainly would help if some of the oldtimers were less elitist.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh stfu with your whining.

It's not elitism, it's nostalgia. Big difference, maybe you should find a dictionary and look it up.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's a mix of both. But I remember "new players have ruined the game" type of statements and that's not too nostalgic if you ask me because it certainly implies that newer players suck more.

MDoranD 10-11-2007 04:24 PM

some of us prefer newer players

chim17 10-11-2007 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've said numerous times that the mods should go on advertising campaigns every now and then. The forum needs new blood, plain and simple.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not elitism, it's nostalgia. Big difference, maybe you should find a dictionary and look it up.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's a mix of both. But I remember "new players have ruined the game" type of statements and that's not too nostalgic if you ask me because it certainly implies that newer players suck more.

[/ QUOTE ]

New players have not ruined game. Some "new" players are awesome. Certain jackasses have.

Stephen H 10-11-2007 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not being around at nightfall is the awesome, you should try it sometime.

dmk 10-11-2007 04:50 PM

ChrisV, signup thread is up

Zurvan 10-11-2007 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

New players have not ruined game. Some "new" players are awesome. Certain jackasses have.

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed