Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Mike Sexton's home is balla (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=518480)

Self Made 10-09-2007 01:52 AM

Re: Mike Sexton\'s home is balla

His money is primarily from Party Poker, not playing poker or announcing the WPT. Anyone know how much stock they gave him? Market value of the company is about $2.2 billion now.

News777 10-09-2007 05:42 AM

I heard he cashed out his options for $25 million a couple of years ago. His house cost $2 million in 2004.

petp_the_greek 10-09-2007 11:32 AM

very nice place...sexton's a balla

Cactus Jack 10-09-2007 11:41 AM

Funny story--

I'm in front of the Rio last year and the doorman points out the guy and says, "You know who that is?"

"Sure," I reply, "Mike Sexton."

"Yeah," the doorman says. "He's looking for a valet. They all disappear when he comes out because he doesn't tip. The guy is a multi-millionaire and he can give a buck to a guy who depends on tips."

Maybe that's why he can afford the house? lol

Rzitup 10-09-2007 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Funny story--

I'm in front of the Rio last year and the doorman points out the guy and says, "You know who that is?"

"Yeah," the doorman says. "He's looking for a valet. They all disappear when he comes out because he doesn't tip. The guy is a multi-millionaire and he can give a buck to a guy who depends on tips."

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone that actually knows Mike knows that the either the doorman is full of [censored] or your story is.

nutsflopper 10-09-2007 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

His place includes:
-Fully decked out Gym upstairs.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol

jcrackcorn 10-10-2007 01:20 AM

yeah, story is crap. I'm super balla, but he doesnt know me from adam. Ran into him at the SW for dinner and chatted for a few minutes like I had known him for 10 years. Nice guy.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Funny story--

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone that actually knows Mike knows that the either the doorman is full of [censored] or your story is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rootabager 10-10-2007 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
mike sexton has significantly more money than anyone in the poker world... doyle, chip, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........PARTY POKER!