Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Curb Your Enthusiasm 10/7 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=518044)

Rootabager 10-09-2007 02:06 AM

Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm 10/7

The ending with John Mac was great. I cant believe you all werent laughing.

gusmahler 10-09-2007 12:08 PM

John Mac is a [censored] actor and the whole "laughing at the freaks" thing was too fake even for CYE.

Yeti 10-09-2007 12:10 PM

larry : lets have a toast....to friendship!
jeff : to friendship? wtf???

haha

jessicaalbiel 10-09-2007 03:34 PM

lol i loved the episode

hey just a thought, if you hate the show why don't you, oh i don't know, not watch it? Curb is obv past its prime and they aren't going to have any more spectacular episodes, so just shut up and enjoy the damn show.

Kos13 10-09-2007 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol i loved the episode

hey just a thought, if you hate the show why don't you, oh i don't know, not watch it? Curb is obv past its prime and they aren't going to have any more spectacular episodes, so just shut up and enjoy the damn show.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, just because this ep sucked doesn't mean they all do. But this one really sucked. Old plotlines (limo drivers and bowties) combined with wasting McEnroe and a painfully long opening scene with the bowtie kid made this the worst ep in CYE history.

Slow Play Ray 10-09-2007 04:40 PM

it was pretty bad for a CYE episode. much like a bad bj though, i still enjoyed it.

tannenj 10-09-2007 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol i loved the episode

[/ QUOTE ]

i think the show is still tremendous. i'm liking season six so far. season five was perhaps my favorite season. i don't think the show is declining whatsoever. every season has a couple of mediocre episodes, though, and i think "the freak book" was one of them. still beats anything else on tv in my opinion, but definitely one of the weaker curbs.

kkcountry 10-09-2007 06:46 PM

all,

who was the "freak" that got mac and larry kicked out of the party (i know, but i don't think some of the haters got it)

MichaelL 10-09-2007 06:55 PM

I think everyone knew who it was...

These last two eps have been average FOR CYE still great compared to everything else though.

Rootabager 10-09-2007 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
all,

who was the "freak" that got mac and larry kicked out of the party (i know, but i don't think some of the haters got it)

[/ QUOTE ]

haha heather mills.